Science is falsifiable

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013

What a clever change in propaganda when they directed their sheep is stop global warming chants to something far more ambiguous which would of course include any and all events in weather.

From droughts to floods. Feom less snowfall to more snowfall. From more hurricanes, to less hurricanes.

Deliberately far more ambiguous term.

I wonder who pays.

Background

Clear Energy Alliance (CEA) describes itself as “the latest venture of Mark Mathis who has spent most of his career challenging widely accepted ideas that are simply untrue.”

Before starting CEA, Mathis founded another pro-fossil-fuel group called Citizens' Alliance for Responsible Energy (CARE). While heading CARE, Mathis testified before Congress “on the dangers of anti-energy extremist groups.” [1]

CEA primarily produces videos criticizing renewable energy and mainstream science on climate change. According to its website, “Much of what the media and activist groups tell us about energy is misleading or entirely false, which can lead to dangerous and expensive outcomes.” [1]

According to corporate registry records, CEA was filed as a foreign LLC company in November 2017. It was organized in Delaware and operates out of the state of Florida. [3]

CEI primarily produces videos on YouTube and has regularly paid to promote its videos across Facebook. [2]
Clear Energy Alliance

The world's average temperature has been getting hotter unnaturally since the industrial revolution.

What a clever change in propaganda when they directed their sheep is stop global warming chants to something far more ambiguous which would of course include any and all events in weather.

From droughts to floods. Feom less snowfall to more snowfall. From more hurricanes, to less hurricanes.

Deliberately far more ambiguous term.

And amazingly changing the name duped millions. That means there are millions of easily controlled Americans. The elites must laugh at how easy it is.

The world's average temperature has been getting hotter unnaturally since the industrial revolution.

How was the global average temperature measured in the 18th Century?
Ever heard of ice cores?

Determining the temperature in Africa, or any other area largely unknown to 18th Century science, from ice cores taken from the poles is done by extrapolation, not measurement.

I asked how it is measured.

Ever heard of ice cores?

Determining the temperature in Africa, or any other area largely unknown to 18th Century science, from ice cores taken from the poles is done by extrapolation, not measurement.

I asked how it is measured.
Sorry, you post nothing but nonsense in every thread you're in. See ya.

Ever heard of ice cores?
ice cores are mistakenly interpreted
What's your science degree in?
masters
In what? Denying science?

Ever heard of ice cores?
masters
science is based on observation,,,and because of that ice cores are being interpreted incorrectly

if something was buried in ice 75 yrs ago how many ice rings should there be??

Ever heard of ice cores?
masters
science is based on observation,,,and because of that ice cores are being interpreted incorrectly

I can't argue science with the ignorant.

masters

you cant debate because youre ignorant,,,

and also because you know I wont say something I cant back up with proof

masters

You haven't backed up shit yet.

And btw, there's no such thing as "ice rings". :lol:

What are the falsification criterion for anthropic climate change? How do we test it?

Here, I'll make it easy for you with a simple fill in the blanks:

"If ______ were to happen within the next _____, anthropic climate change would be proven false."

OK ice layers,,,just seeing if your awake

how many layers after 75 yrs??

OK ice layers,,,just seeing if your awake

how many layers after 75 yrs??
I dunno, I don't pretend to have a science degree like you do.

Forum List

Back