MMGW is bogus. Why I believe so.

China is bearing the brunt of air pollution
But they have the farthest to go

China is leading the world in R&D for Green Energy, a spot the US should hold.
China is also leading us in miles of electrified high-speed rail and by 2035, they will no longer be selling internal combustion engines. We`ll still be selling oversized SUVs.

I was growing up when the environmental manbearpig was "The New Ice Age", caused by US manufacturing exclusively of course.

After that silliness was no longer marketable I recall how ski resorts had innovated by using snow machines to create snow after some seasons would be cut short due too.... WEATHER

That was 40 years ago, and now the same crowd wants me to believe short snowfall years are manbearpig out to get us.

If the American left insists on force feeding the public such ridiculous and easily debunked frauds, they only have themselves to blame when they can not solve problems like poverty. Though I am convinced that they would thwart any real endeavors to do so deliberately, too keep their own coffers full of freshly printed (yet increasingly worth less,) dollar bills. At least republicans will give a bum $5 for a bottle rather than use them as political game boards.

I just finished reading the book Isaac's Storm by Erik Larson. It's about the massive hurricane that destroyed Galveston, TX in September of 1900. Aside of the storm, he mentions the weather of that summer preceding it, which was (and still is) one of the hottest on record.

More interestingly, he discusses the weather forecasting prowess of Cuba at the time. They kept detailed records of their weather going back to the 1700s. They recorded a number of hotter summers before 1900, some going back almost 200 years earlier.

The "global warming" cult relies on its followers near total ignorance of history (and an unwillingness to learn about it). As with all cults, keeping the members ignorant is the key to its success.

I'm not all that interested in rehashing the whole laughable debate. I've been reading it here for months. Over and over.

The best summary I have seen posted is the fact that "Science" says MMGW is caused by the production of CO2 through human endeavors. That mean EVERYTHING humans do has a measured quantity of CO2 apparently. CO2 is a catalyst for "The Green House effect" but only contributes 3% of it, while the rest is water vapor basically. CO2 is approximately 3% of all atmospheric gas coincidentally. All of these figure BTW were cited by "science", that is the same so called peer reviewed data all the "97%" (lol...) agree are accurate. So if you eliminate mankind ENTIRELY. Scrape us off the earth along with everything we have ever touched, you would make no significant difference in CO2 levels and that much less on the "green house effect".

Now in my method of drawing conclusions from the data I have hand, I expect to be slapped HARD if I tried to tell someone that they need to stop doing anything they do because of "MMGW'.

Probably a good idea. You people can't be trusted to handle anything important (see the border, inflation, crime, war, taxes, foreign policy, and covid for proof).

Just think of it….

We stand by idly while changes of climate ravages the country and Conservatives claim we shouldn’t do anything because they need more data.

Then, when it is too late to reverse the effects of Climate Change, you can blame Liberals for not doing anything about it

I just finished reading the book Isaac's Storm by Erik Larson. It's about the massive hurricane that destroyed Galveston, TX in September of 1900. Aside of the storm, he mentions the weather of that summer preceding it, which was (and still is) one of the hottest on record.

More interestingly, he discusses the weather forecasting prowess of Cuba at the time. They kept detailed records of their weather going back to the 1700s. They recorded a number of hotter summers before 1900, some going back almost 200 years earlier.

The "global warming" cult relies on its followers near total ignorance of history (and an unwillingness to learn about it). As with all cults, keeping the members ignorant is the key to its success.
Didn't Columbus experience a Hurricane? The idea that the current weather is some new thing is so absurd. Admittedly I believed it as a youth throwing molotovs at APC's but having survived all that I have only to learn so much was a lie continues to anger me.

Just think of it….

We stand by idly while changes of climate ravages the country and Conservatives claim we shouldn’t do anything because they need more data.

Then, when it is too late to reverse the effects of Climate Change, you can blame Liberals for not doing anything about it

Let's start with the same question I ask all of you (and you all run from it every time):

What are you personally doing to fight "global warming"?

Just think of it….

Yeah...

Just stand by and wait for them to come crawling, begging for help fighting manbearpig. Then you can be a sanctimonious anal cavity.....

Oh wait you skipped a step...

Didn't Columbus experience a Hurricane? The idea that the current weather is some new thing is so absurd. Admittedly I believed it as a youth throwing molotovs at APC's but having survived all that I have only to learn so much was a lie continues to anger me.

Yes, Columbus encountered hurricanes, as did other explorers of the time.

There's archeological evidence in North America of massive droughts and heat spells occurring 10-15,000 years ago, too.

Again, the global warming cult is totally ignorant of this history, which is exactly why they act they way they do.

Forum List

Back