MMGW is bogus. Why I believe so.

KarlMarxsPitBull

Silver Member
Nov 25, 2020

I was growing up when the environmental manbearpig was "The New Ice Age", caused by US manufacturing exclusively of course.

After that silliness was no longer marketable I recall how ski resorts had innovated by using snow machines to create snow after some seasons would be cut short due too.... WEATHER

That was 40 years ago, and now the same crowd wants me to believe short snowfall years are manbearpig out to get us.

If the American left insists on force feeding the public such ridiculous and easily debunked frauds, they only have themselves to blame when they can not solve problems like poverty. Though I am convinced that they would thwart any real endeavors to do so deliberately, too keep their own coffers full of freshly printed (yet increasingly worth less,) dollar bills. At least republicans will give a bum $5 for a bottle rather than use them as political game boards.

I thought that Biden beating Trump by 7 million votes was the biggest fraud ever. Make up your mind. :)
Since nearly everything the democrats do involves fraud, bribery, criminality, deviance, perversion, immorality, immaturity, incorrigibility, lawlessness, and sometimes pure lunacy I can understand their confusion.

That's the point of my thread.

The party I should be eager to embrace and proud to be part of make Mussolini look like Charlemagne. I'd almost rather be a damned republican but I can't even step foot on country club grounds "because of the strong odor of marijuana coming from you Sir..."

If the American left insists on force feeding the public such ridiculous and easily debunked fraud

If it the American left, why is the whole world supporting the idea of climate change?
Why are conservatives the only ones who don’t believe it?
Why did we have the hottest year on record last year?

If it the American left, why is the whole world supporting the idea of climate change?
The whole world obviously does not accept much of anything you peddle. You just see it that way from your soundproof bubble.

I don't believe it because when I'm obviously being lied to I react properly.

You're looking at a 150 year old record and conclude we are all going to die in... what... 7 years now?

If I'm going to convince people that Marxism can be achieved, equality of the human existence can be realized and then attempt to force feed them a huge heap of soft hot bullshit they won't believe anything else I have to say. Unless they're stupid, in which case they're of no help either.

So called "world leaders" gathering at Swiss Ski resorts to drink expensive spirits and fornicate, pretending they believe this scheme so that they can fleece their public does not impress me at all.

The whole world obviously does not accept much of anything you peddle. You just see it that way from your soundproof bubble.

I don't believe it because when I'm obviously being lied to I react properly.

You're looking at a 150 year old record and conclude we are all going to die in... what... 7 years now?

If I'm going to convince people that Marxism can be achieved, equality of the human existence can be realized and then attempt to force feed them a huge heap of soft hot bullshit they won't believe anything else I have to say. Unless they're stupid, in which case they're of no help either.

So called "world leaders" gathering at Swiss Ski resorts to drink expensive spirits and fornicate, pretending they believe this scheme so that they can fleece their public does not impress me at all.

Your instance that we need to wait a thousand years before we do anything is a death sentence

Most of the world is leftist.
The hottest year on record? :lol: ZOMG That time frame is such a big deal! Thats like, 1/100000000000000000000000000000000000 of the earths history!
Run for the hills!
Fuckin schmuck

Your instance that we need to wait a thousand years before we do anything is a death sentence
Prove that we need to do something.
Prove we can do something about Earth evolution.
You cant. Your predictions constantly fail.
The only thing you leftists are consistent at, besides sucking off the government, is failed AGW predictions. One day, I hope you retards grow up.

I was growing up when the environmental manbearpig was "The New Ice Age", caused by US manufacturing exclusively of course.

After that silliness was no longer marketable I recall how ski resorts had innovated by using snow machines to create snow after some seasons would be cut short due too.... WEATHER

That was 40 years ago, and now the same crowd wants me to believe short snowfall years are manbearpig out to get us.

If the American left insists on force feeding the public such ridiculous and easily debunked frauds, they only have themselves to blame when they can not solve problems like poverty. Though I am convinced that they would thwart any real endeavors to do so deliberately, too keep their own coffers full of freshly printed (yet increasingly worth less,) dollar bills. At least republicans will give a bum $5 for a bottle rather than use them as political game boards.
Climate change doesn't care what you believe.

Ever the fool.
Of course there is Climate Change .
Change is its very definition !!!!!!!!!!

The question is why do gullibles and low IQs believe that it is primarily man made when scientific evidence should convince a bright kid that such an assertion is ludicrous .

Answer ? It is deliberate and well considered bait within Project Chaos and key to controlling hysterical and gullible people.
Look in the mirror .

Ever the fool.
Of course there is Climate Change .
Change is its very definition !!!!!!!!!!

The question is why do gullibles and low IQs believe that it is primarily man made when scientific evidence should convince a bright kid that such an assertion is ludicrous .

Answer ? It is deliberate and well considered bait within Project Chaos and key to controlling hysterical and gullible people.
Look in the mirror .
There is significant climate change and man is a major contributor
We can’t do anything about natural causes of climate change but we can change our own behavior

Point is moot........it doesnt matter. The debate is nothing more than group navel contemplation sessions at this point.

The energy policymakers still dont give a shit about the American left's stance on climate change.

Point is moot........it doesnt matter. The debate is nothing more than group navel contemplation sessions at this point.

The energy policymakers still dont give a shit about the American left's stance on climate change.
Again you miss the point
It is not the American left pushing the issue, it is a global position which everyone but Conservatives take seriously.

It is interesting to watch primarily Conservative states bear the brunt of a changing climate

Again you miss the point
It is not the American left pushing the issue, it is a global position which everyone but Conservatives take seriously.

It is interesting to watch primarily Conservative states bear the brunt of a changing climate

But the global position is about the science. If energy policymakers arent giving a shit, where is it mattering? The climate crusaders routinely fail to make that connection.

I could debate my neighbor over garbage collection routines but if none of the other neighbors are caring, the points made by me or my neighbor dont mean shit.

Solar/Wind in America provide 11% of grid electricity......a joke. Where exactly is the "global position" mattering? China continues opening 2-3 new coal plants each month.....d0y.

Nobody is caring about the science. :popcorn:

Who's not winning?!!!

But the global position is about the science. If energy policymakers arent giving a shit, where is it mattering? The climate crusaders routinely fail to make that connection.

I could debate my neighbor over garbage collection routines but if none of the other neighbors are caring, the points made by me or my neighbor dont mean shit.

Solar/Wind in America provide 11% of grid electricity......a joke. Where exactly is the "global position" mattering? China continues opening 2-3 new coal plants each month.....d0y.

Nobody is caring about the science. :popcorn:
China is bearing the brunt of air pollution
But they have the farthest to go

China is leading the world in R&D for Green Energy, a spot the US should hold.

Forum List

Back