Science is falsifiable

What a clever change in propaganda when they directed their sheep is stop global warming chants to something far more ambiguous which would of course include any and all events in weather.

From droughts to floods. Feom less snowfall to more snowfall. From more hurricanes, to less hurricanes.

Deliberately far more ambiguous term.
What does that mean?
Is astronomy "Falsifiable"?
Large dynamic systems are not necessarily falsifiable.
We just use our best observations and logic to discern them and make true generalizations about them.
`

The "Primary driver" of climate is solar radiation. Affected by Solar activity or the tilt of the earth.
No debate at least over the lat few million years.
Barring that, and we CAN bar that for the last half century at least (NASA/NOAA), Warming has been caused by something else.

All evidence points to GHGs.
GHGs ARE GHGs not only by definition, but light not reflected back out into space has been measured at blocking/trapping at the precise wavelengths of those GHG molecules.
That's it in brief.

Which of course doesn't preclude several year mini cooling trends due to solar minimums, etc.
Thus MOST of the idiot Weather threads from this winter.
`

Btw you loser, want to now tell all of climate experts that their shouts about global cooling in the 70s after the first Earth Day were all wrong?
Suckers will suck.

1970s_papers.gif

Figure 1. The number of papers classified as predicting, implying, or providing supporting evidence for future global cooling, warming, and neutral categories. During the period from 1965 through 1979, the PCF08 literature survey found 7 cooling, 20 neutral, and 44 warming papers. (Peterson 2008)
70s-cooling-myth-tricks-part-I.html

What I like best about this board is that a denier will deny, the denial will be debunked, the denial will be repeated as though the debunking never took place. It's a hoot.

I wonder who pays.

Background

Clear Energy Alliance (CEA) describes itself as “the latest venture of Mark Mathis who has spent most of his career challenging widely accepted ideas that are simply untrue.”

Before starting CEA, Mathis founded another pro-fossil-fuel group called Citizens' Alliance for Responsible Energy (CARE). While heading CARE, Mathis testified before Congress “on the dangers of anti-energy extremist groups.” [1]

CEA primarily produces videos criticizing renewable energy and mainstream science on climate change. According to its website, “Much of what the media and activist groups tell us about energy is misleading or entirely false, which can lead to dangerous and expensive outcomes.” [1]

According to corporate registry records, CEA was filed as a foreign LLC company in November 2017. It was organized in Delaware and operates out of the state of Florida. [3]

CEI primarily produces videos on YouTube and has regularly paid to promote its videos across Facebook. [2]
Clear Energy Alliance

AGW Cult Chart

Warmer = Global Warming
Cooler = Climate Change
Consensus = Moonbat

Climate science is a hobby....its impacting zero in the real world.
Snookers can't be told. He keeps making sweeping statements about zero impact, even when told of the impact it has had, because it's the only shtick he has. For instance, the NZ government has refused to issue permits for further fossil fuel survey.

That is an impact of climate science which Snookers cannot contemplate because it destroys his position. So he'll rinse and repeat his bullshit ad infinitum, seeing that repetition is the only tactic he has, as with most of the deniers.

The world's average temperature has been getting hotter unnaturally since the industrial revolution.

How was the global average temperature measured in the 18th Century?
Ever heard of ice cores?

What do ice cores say about the temperature in the Chicago area in the 18th Century?
Gawd you guys are stoopid. Taking ice cores in the same place shows how gasses increased over time over the whole world. We don’t need to know about fucking Chicago.

OK ice layers,,,just seeing if your awake

how many layers after 75 yrs??
I dunno, I don't pretend to have a science degree like you do.

s0n.....you're not getting it. The science isnt transcending anywhere beyond it's own field. Climate science is a hobby....its impacting zero in the real world. It's a big billboard for progressives on internet message boards but otherwise NOBODY is caring. The evidence of that is astounding.

When solar energy is providing more than 1.4% of our electrcity, come talk to us!:2up::eusa_dance::eusa_dance:
Wtf does solar energy has to do with climate change?
EVERYTHING YOU MORON! What do you think drives the climate engine of the world!

Talk about an ignorant fool!

Sent from my SM-G892A using USMessageBoard.com mobile app
Solar power drives climate? Gawd you’re dumb.
Wow.

Ask yourself one simple question.

If the Sun went dark right now, what do you think will happen to the 'climate' on Earth?

I dunno, I don't pretend to have a science degree like you do.

s0n.....you're not getting it. The science isnt transcending anywhere beyond it's own field. Climate science is a hobby....its impacting zero in the real world. It's a big billboard for progressives on internet message boards but otherwise NOBODY is caring. The evidence of that is astounding.

When solar energy is providing more than 1.4% of our electrcity, come talk to us!:2up::eusa_dance::eusa_dance:

Wow.

If the Sun went dark right now, what do you think will happen to the 'climate' on Earth?
Gawd, that’s stoopid.

Wow.

Gawd, that’s stoopid.
So, you do know and now deflect.

Glad I could open your eyes.

Wow.

Gawd, that’s stoopid.

When the sun “goes dark” we call that nighttime. :lol:

Wow.

Gawd, that’s stoopid.

Of course, you understood I meant stop producing heat and light. Or maybe you didn't, which means your not that bright after all.

Either way, the star we call the sun is responsible for our climate. In fact, it is the primary source of energy in our climate. If it ceased to exist, so would we. If it gets hot enough, we also cease to exist.

To say that our star is not responsible for our climate would be the statement of a two-year-old.

Glad I could help. See ya.

Wow.

Gawd, that’s stoopid.

Of course, you understood I meant stop producing heat and light. Or maybe you didn't, which means your not that bright after all.

Either way, the star we call the sun is responsible for our climate. In fact, it is the primary source of energy in our climate. If it ceased to exist, so would we. If it gets hot enough, we also cease to exist.

To say that our star is not responsible for our climate would be the statement of a two-year-old.

Glad I could help. See ya.
We were talking about man-made solar power, not power from the sun. Now you know. Idiot.

What a clever change in propaganda when they directed their sheep is stop global warming chants to something far more ambiguous which would of course include any and all events in weather.

From droughts to floods. Feom less snowfall to more snowfall. From more hurricanes, to less hurricanes.

Deliberately far more ambiguous term.
What does that mean?
Is astronomy "Falsifiable"?
Large dynamic systems are not necessarily falsifiable.
We just use our best observations and logic to discern them and make true generalizations about them.
`

Stop being foolish

You think the work of Popper supports AGW deniers?!?!? HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HAaaaaaaaaaa

I wonder who pays.

Background

Clear Energy Alliance (CEA) describes itself as “the latest venture of Mark Mathis who has spent most of his career challenging widely accepted ideas that are simply untrue.”

Before starting CEA, Mathis founded another pro-fossil-fuel group called Citizens' Alliance for Responsible Energy (CARE). While heading CARE, Mathis testified before Congress “on the dangers of anti-energy extremist groups.” [1]

CEA primarily produces videos criticizing renewable energy and mainstream science on climate change. According to its website, “Much of what the media and activist groups tell us about energy is misleading or entirely false, which can lead to dangerous and expensive outcomes.” [1]

According to corporate registry records, CEA was filed as a foreign LLC company in November 2017. It was organized in Delaware and operates out of the state of Florida. [3]

CEI primarily produces videos on YouTube and has regularly paid to promote its videos across Facebook. [2]
Clear Energy Alliance

Do you ever argue with anything other than logical fallacy? Tell me, what do you believe would falsify the AGW hypothesis?

I gave you a list of 12 potential falsifications. If you can't think of any you're more stupid than your lying troll behavior would indicate.

Forum List

Back