Science Backs Up The Bible Again

Haha. Don't make me laugh.
My intention was to be somewhat amusing.
Your post is from Satan so it's anti-perfect. I can't be the troll if you are; I'm just trying to tell you the truth, but you won't believe me. That isn't my fault. You have to accept your life choices from your limited will just like I have to accept my life choices from my limited will.

I just posted the video that has the experiment using polarized lenses. Can I help it if you do not understand REAL science and that it backs up the Bible? Who's fault is that? It's YOURS.

Good day to you, sir.
Anti-perfect? That's a new one for me. It must be a biblical term.

There was nothing new in the video - just experiments that I read about years ago. It certainly doesn't back up the bible.

Have a pleasant evening.

Don't me modest. I'm sure your wrongness started much more than years ago haha. You, too.

It was answered perfectly. Can I help it if your mind is not perfect with its black heart and cannot comprehend?

In order for God to wipe out Satan, all of humankind has to be wiped out in a global fire. Have you no idea of Tribulation and it will last seven years? Are you ready for that?

ETA: Sir Isaac Newton estimated in 2060. Sounds about right. I went to secular sources such as Nostradamus and Professor Bruce Bueno de Mesquita and came up with around that time.

200.gif
That sounds made up. God should be able to do it quicker. Are you saying there are things god can't do?

And please don't insult Sir Isaac Newton with your ramblings.

Nothing is made up. Straight from the Bible or God's words. You may as well turn up your range to full heat and stick your face on it. That should give you a taste of the global fire. The believers will just have a fear of God in them; it's a good fear to keep natural born sinners from sinning too much.

Anway, why don't you believe sin caused your retardation? Also, you believe stuff that are lies because I've been telling you the truth, but you don't believe it.

As for 2060, no one really knows, but I think the believers and I think the end is near. Probably the best attitude is, "John 3:16. Repent! The end is near!"

From my view, it seems Satan has control of your life as he does many, many, many others.
So how does a baby's sin cause its retardation?

So if John said "the end is near", that was 2000 years ago. Near to what?

You read the Bible? They you should be able to explain.

So you can't explain it to me?

You're the one who brought it up. I'd like to hear why that verse came to you. Was it John the Baptist? Or John the Apostle? Did it hit you?

So you can't explain it to me?

You're the one who brought it up. I'd like to hear why that verse came to you. Was it John the Baptist? Or John the Apostle? Did it hit you?
You're just like dingbat, you can't answer so you change the subject. Sorry, I already have a dingbat, no more room for another. If you don't want to answer then fine, at least realize that you're not on your high horse any more.

You're just like dingbat, you can't answer so you change the subject. Sorry, I already have a dingbat, no more room for another. If you don't want to answer then fine, at least realize that you're not on your high horse any more

Sheesh. It means you're predestined for doom sooner than later.

You're just like dingbat, you can't answer so you change the subject. Sorry, I already have a dingbat, no more room for another. If you don't want to answer then fine, at least realize that you're not on your high horse any more

Sheesh. It means you're predestined for doom sooner than later.
Religious faker who can't answer simple questions about his faith.

Maybe you do better talking with ding, but he'll probably tell you the same thing. You need to admit you were wrong about not accepting original sin for our problems. As for the rest, he may be able to calm you down.

Maybe you do better talking with ding, but he'll probably tell you the same thing. You need to admit you were wrong about not accepting original sin for our problems. As for the rest, he may be able to calm you down.

you would be better advised yourself to write correctly the choice made and the consequential task for their decision to have their own free will - that does not include or require a messiah for the accomplishment. no one is born in sin.

you would be better advised yourself to write correctly the choice made and the consequential task for their decision to have their own free will - that does not include or require a messiah for the accomplishment. no one is born in sin.

You missed the part about admitting you were wrong.

you missed the part where your book required writing 4 centuries latter to mischaracterise the events that actually occurred.

you missed the part where your book required writing 4 centuries latter to mischaracterise the events that actually occurred.

God doesn't misjudge people. You just made another mistake.

you are claiming to be god is nothing new ... that's your mistake. good luck.

I'm not claiming God you :cuckoo:. I'm taking from the Bible as always (at least that which I know or am familiar with). You just don't get it and end up wrong.

I'm not claiming God you :cuckoo:. I'm taking from the Bible as always (at least that which I know or am familiar with). You just don't get it and end up wrong.

what was the mistake you claimed I made in your first quote - and christian's throughout history as yourself have always used your book to have your way in all matters of judgement, your book of forgeries.

what was the mistake you claimed I made in your first quote - and christian's throughout history as yourself have always used your book to have your way in all matters of judgement, your book of forgeries.

You make so many mistakes that the error counter has gone on strike.

Forum List

Back