Science Backs Up The Bible Again

It was Eve who ate the forbidden fruit from the tree of knowledge and not Adam, and then Eden, exploded.

Wrong. Adam ate the fruit after Eve and her explanation of what Satan said. He was the first human and representative of the human race. Thus, we all have sin.

And It Was Good!
Chick.com: And It Was Good!

Eve ate it first but the serpent tempted her. Research has found the general location of Eden but alas it is at the bottom of the north end of the Persian Gulf.

Haha. You are the one going backwards in regards to information.

Free will is more than that which people or animals have. What we have is determinism and probably superdeterminism or hard determinism in the quantum world, so no free will.
You or maybe your church are redefining the dictionary definition of free will.
Definition of free will | Dictionary.com
  1. free and independent choice; voluntary decision:
  2. Philosophy. the doctrine that the conduct of human beings expresses personal choice and is not simply determined by physical or divine forces.
I think you are in awe of what humans tell you in science which today is mostly BS. Alas, you will not believe in the truth.
If you think science is BS why do you start so many threads involving science?

See, I just confirmed it. You were not chosen by God
How wrong you are!!! You are misled by Satan's lies and trickery. I demonstrated here that the Bible is God's word and science backs up the Bible in the quantum world with quantum entanglement.
Then the Bible has withstood the test of time. It cannot change while science changes. This is the atheist's lament as what they believed to be true ends up as lies and they end up spiritually dead. The Bible discusses the antiChrist, so I assume that he will have his chosen ones, too. They are already predestined for the other place. It never occurred to me until now.
Ah, the evangelical fire and brimstone speech. So you are condemning me. I really don't care.

Superdeterminism is the best theory? No, it's an unproveable hypothesis. Look up the difference between theory and hypothesis and you will see your argument is empty.

Free will is more than that which people or animals have. What we have is determinism and probably superdeterminism or hard determinism in the quantum world, so no free will.
  2. Philosophy. the doctrine that the conduct of human beings expresses personal choice and is not simply determined by physical or divine forces.
I think you are in awe of what humans tell you in science which today is mostly BS. Alas, you will not believe in the truth.

See, I just confirmed it. You were not chosen by God
How wrong you are!!! You are misled by Satan's lies and trickery. I demonstrated here that the Bible is God's word and science backs up the Bible in the quantum world with quantum entanglement.
Then the Bible has withstood the test of time. It cannot change while science changes. This is the atheist's lament as what they believed to be true ends up as lies and they end up spiritually dead. The Bible discusses the antiChrist, so I assume that he will have his chosen ones, too. They are already predestined for the other place. It never occurred to me until now.
Ah, the evangelical fire and brimstone speech. So you are condemning me. I really don't care.

Superdeterminism is the best theory? No, it's an unproveable hypothesis. Look up the difference between theory and hypothesis and you will see your argument is empty.

Manifest Destiny

no, that is determined by the religion of antiquity as prescribed ... the metaphysical is correct.

Your religion of antiquity is wrong; it isn't solely determined by good or evil actions. Those who will make it have been chosen by God and predestined. One has to believe in Jesus in order to be predestined.

no, the choice was made by all living beings on planet Earth, adam and eve - the decision is for who triumphs over evil, the religion of antiquity as prescribed - purity without sin. is required for admission, the Everlasting. satan is dead.

Adam's choice gave us sin. We were doomed to all be spiritually dead until we were saved by Christ Jesus. One cannot be made pure, without sin, unless it's by Jesus.

that is neither possible nor desired by the decisions made by adam and eve and all the living beins on planet Earth to seek their own destiny in their lifetime and will be judged through the religion of antiquity - not that of the christian roman empire.

jesus died as a messiah and will not return as the Almighty, from the metaphysical as any entity were it possible.

JesusSavesBuilding1_1520_Stockton.jpgv

This is why the religion of antiquity is wrong :dig: and has been since we met haha.

the religion of antiquity is six words long, the triumph of good vs evil and was reaffirmed first with noah and the Almighty's response and second with jesus who was abandoned in the end, forsaken by the accomplishment those around him could barley grasp. the Almighty was left with their pledge not to punish the offenders but to allow the parable to play itself to the end. that can not be accomplished by the false religion of the roman empire, the other two desert religions but by only the religion of antiquity as prescribed and recorded through history.

bond is drunk and self deluded by their 10000 page christian bible and will remain hopelessly lost till its abandonment and they earn admission to the Everlasting by their own accord. .:dig: . as was the goal of both noah and jesus.

What's interesting about the Adam and Eve fable is that in connection with the outcome of the fruit theft, the serpent told the truth. God lied. How ironic.

Creator Or Liar?
Chick.com: Creator or Liar?

You can dance around the fable as you wish and ignore what’s written in the Bibles. My experience with religious extremists is that they regularly ignore what the Bibles clearly delineate and choose instead to selectively re-write the tales and fables to placate their fears and superstitions. It remains an uncomfortable truth however that in the Genesis fable, the gods lied, the serpent told the truth.

It was Eve who ate the forbidden fruit from the tree of knowledge and not Adam, and then Eden, exploded.

Wrong. Adam ate the fruit after Eve and her explanation of what Satan said. He was the first human and representative of the human race. Thus, we all have sin.

And It Was Good!
Chick.com: And It Was Good!

Believing you are sinful, evil and base is a prescription for a maladjusted personality. Reading your self-hating posts, you fit a certain stereotype.

You're arguing semantics and it's trivial and boring. I used Merriam-Webster's definition in my last post. What is your point in regards to free will? Otherwise, it's meaningless.

What I did was compare free will to superdeterminism and determinism which is far more interesting. You already admitted there is no free will with superdeterminism and determinism. The determinist approach proposes that all behavior has a cause and is thus predictable. Free will is an illusion, and our behavior is governed by internal or external forces over which we have no control. That said, we still have limited will. I don't agree with the atheist's view of free will and that our choices are predictable.. Free will means more power to the individual, but we are limited. Thus, we still can make choices such as the clothes we wear, where we are going, and what kind of job we are going to accept. This isn't always predictable. With free will, we can get any job we want, but we can't do that.

What you also leave out is predestination. This is huge in the Bible. One is predestined for heaven or hell and predestination means no free will. Only limited will.

You misunderstand. I meant evolution. Today's science is evolution and I don't start threads on this BS unless it's to call out on it.

I don't condemn you. It not a fire and brimstone speech, but the truth. You condemn yourself and Jesus will judge you as a sinner. You will care deeply when your spiritually perfect body is burned and you end up in hell for all eternity. You cannot see that this life is not the real life. You can't take things with you from this life. "For what will it profit a man if he gains the whole world and forfeits his soul? Or what shall a man give in return for his soul?" Matthew 16:26

What I do condemn is you do not see the depth and truth in the Bible, but are in awe of evolution and science. You can't even take science with you. Science is what we honor God with and it is another tool that God gave us. You appreciate the tool, but not the one who gave it to us. If you actually read the Bible, then you may find something that will strike you to the core. Most people start with John 3:16.

You're arguing semantics and it's trivial and boring. I used Merriam-Webster's definition in my last post. What is your point in regards to free will? Otherwise, it's meaningless.

What I did was compare free will to superdeterminism and determinism which is far more interesting. You already admitted there is no free will with superdeterminism and determinism. The determinist approach proposes that all behavior has a cause and is thus predictable. Free will is an illusion, and our behavior is governed by internal or external forces over which we have no control. That said, we still have limited will. I don't agree with the atheist's view of free will and that our choices are predictable.. Free will means more power to the individual, but we are limited. Thus, we still can make choices such as the clothes we wear, where we are going, and what kind of job we are going to accept. This isn't always predictable. With free will, we can get any job we want, but we can't do that.

What you also leave out is predestination. This is huge in the Bible. One is predestined for heaven or hell and predestination means no free will. Only limited will.

You misunderstand. I meant evolution. Today's science is evolution and I don't start threads on this BS unless it's to call out on it.

I don't condemn you. It not a fire and brimstone speech, but the truth. You condemn yourself and Jesus will judge you as a sinner. You will care deeply when your spiritually perfect body is burned and you end up in hell for all eternity. You cannot see that this life is not the real life. You can't take things with you from this life. "For what will it profit a man if he gains the whole world and forfeits his soul? Or what shall a man give in return for his soul?" Matthew 16:26

What I do condemn is you do not see the depth and truth in the Bible, but are in awe of evolution and science. You can't even take science with you. Science is what we honor God with and it is another tool that God gave us. You appreciate the tool, but not the one who gave it to us. If you actually read the Bible, then you may find something that will strike you to the core. Most people start with John 3:16.
One is predestined for heaven or hell and predestination means no free will. Only limited will.

those that were punished by the travails of noah were said to have drowned was their punishment have you their destination etched in stone by the Almighty - their final destination ... no.

the historical record of the religion of the roman empire is that of persecution and victimization of the innocent - including jesus as one of their victims by all accounts when viewed from above.

your deeds alone are what are judged, all beings most of which have no book or people in the earlier centuries. - you've done yourself a disservice to be so invested in a duplicitous book compiled in the 4th century with political overtones as your soul means to guide your life.

God has predetermined the course of things.

"He was foreknown before the foundation of the world but was made manifest in the last times for the sake of you." 1 Peter 1:20

The original dice throw wasn't pre-determined, so wtf is he talking about? And entanglement is about pre-destiny, it's about acting on something else from far away.

It's not semantics. The definition I use says that free will only applies to animate beings. You said, "Free will is more than that which people or animals have." When definitions of words disagree, confusion results. And yes, under those circumstances its boring.

Evolution is last century's science. Today's science is the LHC, the Higgs boson, quantum computing, dark matter, etc.

I misunderstood? No, you misspoke. You said, "I think you are in awe of what humans tell you in science which today is mostly BS. Alas, you will not believe in the truth."

Again, what makes this thread interminable is miscommunication.

... [snip fire and brimstone] ...
If you actually read the Bible, then you may find something that will strike you to the core. Most people start with John 3:16.
I have seen it many times but it never struck me to the core. You have to understand that billions of people do not subscribe to that very familiar passage nor other things in the Bible. My spiritual nature is quite different than yours. Your condemnation of me to hell is in your conscience; not mine.

For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.

:crying:

bond, how hard would it be to have another son .. or, god forbid, a daughter - it's not like there is not enough time -

* maybe they need a repeat because what happened earlier is a little confusing, comprehendie ...

OP's 1 Peter 1:20 is not a unique verse. Taoists have known of a pre-cosmic particle of light way before the Nazarethan avatar appeared (Cleary, Immortal Sisters: Secrets of Taoist Feminine Alchemy). It's Ti Tsang, the Chinese christ who saved little children from the underworld who is an interesting persona, as is Jizu of the B.C. Chinese sky (Kistemaker, et al, The Chinese Sky During the Han). And Peter's "he" was presupposed by Wu Yun in the Tang dynasty: "pure Yang with no yin." duh

If there were predetermination, god is a psychopath to allow such creations to do these violent and stupid things on earth. For what purpose and for whose pleasure or masochism? Predetermination has one legal parameter when it comes to god: god (is [italics]) death.

God has predetermined the course of things.

"He was foreknown before the foundation of the world but was made manifest in the last times for the sake of you." 1 Peter 1:20

The original dice throw wasn't pre-determined, so wtf is he talking about? And entanglement is about pre-destiny, it's about acting on something else from far away.

You're getting quantum and non-quantum worlds mixed up.

those that were punished by the travails of noah were said to have drowned was their punishment have you their destination etched in stone by the Almighty - their final destination ... no.

the historical record of the religion of the roman empire is that of persecution and victimization of the innocent - including jesus as one of their victims by all accounts when viewed from above.

your deeds alone are what are judged, all beings most of which have no book or people in the earlier centuries. - you've done yourself a disservice to be so invested in a duplicitous book compiled in the 4th century with political overtones as your soul means to guide your life.

I can't answer if any people who perished in the Flood were saved, but it appears no. We all have sin and our nature is sin. The only ones who were saved were Noah and his family. God knew who would be saved and who wound not.

As for the rest... wut?

Yes, our thoughts and deeds will be judged as what is found inside our hearts.

It's not semantics. The definition I use says that free will only applies to animate beings. You said, "Free will is more than that which people or animals have." When definitions of words disagree, confusion results. And yes, under those circumstances its boring.

Free will is not supposed to be limited by our nature. Like I said, if I wanted to fly across the river, then I should be able to, but I can't. There is a limit to my will. I either have to get a boat across or think of some other method. We live in a world of determinism. It is the belief that a person lacks free will and all events including human actions are determined by forces outside the will of an individual. We discovered superdeterminism in the quantum world. If you read Rene Descartes, it follows this line of thought.

Evolution is last century's science. Today's science is the LHC, the Higgs boson, quantum computing, dark matter, etc.

I misunderstood? No, you misspoke. You said, "I think you are in awe of what humans tell you in science which today is mostly BS. Alas, you will not believe in the truth."

Again, what makes this thread interminable is miscommunication.

Well, you have to explain how "LHC, the Higgs boson, quantum computing, dark matter, etc." explain how the universe, the Earth, and everything in it got here. Also, you have to explain natural selection and biology and the other sciences which you just dismissed due to it being last century science. Does time make a difference in your science?

It doesn't sound very scientific at all.

I have seen it many times but it never struck me to the core. You have to understand that billions of people do not subscribe to that very familiar passage nor other things in the Bible. My spiritual nature is quite different than yours. Your condemnation of me to hell is in your conscience; not mine.

Then I would think you haven't experienced life enough and achieved accomplishments. You can't take any of it with you when you die.

The Bible explains why billions of peple do not subscribe to John 3:16 -- "“They exchanged the truth of God for a lie, and worshiped and served created things rather than the Creator—who is forever praised. Amen.” Romans 1:25

It is evidence for Satan.

Wuwei: My spiritual nature is quite different than yours. Your condemnation of me to hell is in your conscience; not mine.

I'm not a mind reader. I've already asked you to explain your "LHC, the Higgs boson" statement. What I get from you is science as your religion. Why can't you just state that?

If there were predetermination, god is a psychopath to allow such creations to do these violent and stupid things on earth. For what purpose and for whose pleasure or masochism? Predetermination has one legal parameter when it comes to god: god (is [italics]) death.

That happened because of sin. The evidence is for this predetermination is found in the prophecies coming true in the Bible. There is also much good in the world which you ignore.

Well, you have to explain how "LHC, the Higgs boson, quantum computing, dark matter, etc." explain how the universe, the Earth, and everything in it got here. Also, you have to explain natural selection and biology and the other sciences which you just dismissed due to it being last century science. Does time make a difference in your science?

It doesn't sound very scientific at all.

You said evolution is today's science. I replied that it wasn't and that today's science is the LHC, Higgs boson, etc. Now you want me to explain all that? What on earth for? Quite off topic, don't you think?

The OP is science backs up the Bible. My reply was that the science you were referring to was someone's unprovable hypothesis and that doesn't back up anything.

I'm not a mind reader. I've already asked you to explain your "LHC, the Higgs boson" statement. What I get from you is science as your religion. Why can't you just state that?
Science is not religion. The manifestation of physical sciences involve evidenced mathematical models which describe nature.

Religion entails faith.

I did? In the universe? I only consider the idea that free will pertains to people or animals that have achieved a certain degree of development.

Science is exploring the rules of the natural world. Right, we haven't reached the end yet. I have been in awe of the continuing unfolding developments in science for many decades.

Natural laws exist because we have creator God who is logical and has imposed order on His universe.

"The Beginning
1 In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth." Genesis 1:1

It's not my idea. Both are old hypotheses. There are many more. A mere hypothesis does not back the Bible. That was always my major point to your OP.

See, I just confirmed it. You were not chosen by God.

All I can say to this is that I disagree. To me, science points the way to understanding all phases of the universe. The Bible does not.

How wrong you are!!! You are misled by Satan's lies and trickery. I demonstrated here that the Bible is God's word and science backs up the Bible in the quantum world with quantum entanglement. Superdeterminism is best theory. You presented what exactly?

The opening words of Genesis has metaphorical days instead of billions of years etc. I'm saying any aspects of the Bible that may have a connection with science is well over 2000 years old and has been updated by discoveries since then.

Lordy, man. Do you not understand that these screeching tirades, anti-science rants and bible thumping appeals to fear and ignorance make you appear to be the Christian equivalent of the Taliban?

Forum List

Back