Book of Trump proposed for Bible

And then throw out the rest of the Bible.

I hate to be the one to tell them, but that's been done already.

Interesting proposal by leading voice of American women, Miriam Adelson. I'm not sure that this is theologically possible however.
Miriam Adelson wants a 'Book of Trump' in the Bible. We asked an expert if that's possible

Trump yet has a lot to do, and I will work out some small contribution to getting him re-elected. As a widow, my prosperity is over,and when my man died, my pillar of the community went with him. I wish I could do more, but I can't. I can only wish him well between drying tears and a heart full of hope for America with a dynamite guy like President Donald Trump, flanked by Vice President Pence and a homerun team, and of course, his beautiful family.

Every day I pray for President Trump to fight for American sovereignty, whether at border, across the land, cleaning up the sea between our coastline and the States of Hawaii and Alaska to the Aleutians er have left after the idiot Obama gave four of Alaska's Aleutian Islands away to the Russians for nothing in return to this nation. Begosh and Begorrah, I wish the Democrats would stop giving away our property and mineral rights away, walking away from an initial $200,000 savings account to a ten million dollar fortune when there terms end. People used to give to support libraries , writers, artists, and museums of art and music. Now, they give hush money in numbered accounts to Democrats to get what they want which is often an exponential profit of one kind or another. This bribery and getting even with innocent Republicans to perpetrate their success at the polls with illegal votes. Democrats are now the disgrace of 4 centuries past of what America has been through to get here today. We need a change, and the change we need is to fire all both male and female atheists--who rail against the people of God that Americans were on July 4, 1776--and perpetrate abortion to tighten the noose around womens' necks who are in the fecundity years. That is a slam dunk for satan and a lot of pain for innocent unborn citizens who will never get to smell a flower, see the sunrise, watch birds and butterflies enjoy the beauty of life, or write in cursive.

Interesting proposal by leading voice of American women, Miriam Adelson. I'm not sure that this is theologically possible however.
Miriam Adelson wants a 'Book of Trump' in the Bible. We asked an expert if that's possible

Trump yet has a lot to do, and I will work out some small contribution to getting him re-elected. As a widow, my prosperity is over,and when my man died, my pillar of the community went with him. I wish I could do more, but I can't. I can only wish him well between drying tears and a heart full of hope for America with a dynamite guy like President Donald Trump, flanked by Vice President Pence and a homerun team, and of course, his beautiful family.

Every day I pray for President Trump to fight for American sovereignty, whether at border, across the land, cleaning up the sea between our coastline and the States of Hawaii and Alaska to the Aleutians er have left after the idiot Obama gave four of Alaska's Aleutian Islands away to the Russians for nothing in return to this nation. Begosh and Begorrah, I wish the Democrats would stop giving away our property and mineral rights away, walking away from an initial $200,000 savings account to a ten million dollar fortune when there terms end. People used to give to support libraries , writers, artists, and museums of art and music. Now, they give hush money in numbered accounts to Democrats to get what they want which is often an exponential profit of one kind or another. This bribery and getting even with innocent Republicans to perpetrate their success at the polls with illegal votes. Democrats are now the disgrace of 4 centuries past of what America has been through to get here today. We need a change, and the change we need is to fire all both male and female atheists--who rail against the people of God that Americans were on July 4, 1776--and perpetrate abortion to tighten the noose around womens' necks who are in the fecundity years. That is a slam dunk for satan and a lot of pain for innocent unborn citizens who will never get to smell a flower, see the sunrise, watch birds and butterflies enjoy the beauty of life, or write in cursive.

you might want to throw a prayer in there for the constitution,,,

Every day I pray for President Trump to fight for American sovereignty, whether at border, across the land, cleaning up the sea between our coastline and the States of Hawaii and Alaska to the Aleutians er have left after the idiot Obama gave four of Alaska's Aleutian Islands away to the Russians for nothing in return to this nation. Begosh and Begorrah, I wish the Democrats would stop giving away our property and mineral rights away, and then walking away from an initial $200,000 savings account to pocket a ten million dollar fortune when their terms end. People used to give to support libraries, writers, artists, and museums of art and music. Now, they give hush money to numbered accounts of corrupt politicians to get what they want which is often an exponential profit of one kind or another. This bribery and getting even with innocent Republicans to perpetrate their success at the polls with illegal votes. Democrats are now the disgrace of 4 centuries past of what America has been through to get here today. We need a change, and the change we need is to fire all both male and female atheists--who rail against the people of God that Americans were on July 4, 1776--and perpetrate abortion to tighten the noose around womens' necks who are in the fecundity years. That is a slam dunk for satan and a lot of pain for innocent unborn citizens who will never get to smell a flower, see the sunrise, watch birds and butterflies enjoy the beauty of life, or write in cursive.

you might want to throw a prayer in there for the constitution,,,
The Constitution is some of the law of man. Trump has an opportunity to restore the spiritual part of America. I will know the day abortion becomes illegal in this country. Until that happens, I won't have a clue If Ms. Adelson is right, and if Kim Clements prophecies are on their mark. This nation has chosen to extinguish the lives of 60 million unborn American, not counting the ones that are not recorded. I see Kavanaugh considering not to dispatch justice to the unborn due to his friendships at work with people who are not committed to righting this monumental wrong that is ten times more lethal than Sodom and Gomorrah in size.

If they don't restore the unborn to be given life, the prophecy of 1000 years of peace will crumble. Good things will happen when President Trump begins speaking to the public directly instead of the twits of twitter.

God will get what he wants.And I pray for his Kingdom to come in this beautiful land. For then it will touch hearts around the globe whose people want the best teacher, who is Christ the Lord.

Re: the idiot Obama gave four of Alaska's Aleutian Islands away to the Russians for nothing in return to this nation

And I wish people would care more about the truth and less about spreading absurd lies. This used to be a country that respected honesty. If you're looking for evidence of Satan, look no further than you own post.

Forum List

Back