Science Backs Up The Bible Again

You said evolution is today's science. I replied that it wasn't and that today's science is the LHC, Higgs boson, etc. Now you want me to explain all that? What on earth for? Quite off topic, don't you think?

First, evolution is not science, but BS. The only thing that is true is natural selection. It is evidence for Satan. "“They exchanged the truth of God for a lie, and worshiped and served created things rather than the Creator—who is forever praised. Amen.” Romans 1:25

What I said for you to explain how the universe, Earth, and everything in it got here. I'll assume you don't know.

The OP is science backs up the Bible. My reply was that the science you were referring to was someone's unprovable hypothesis and that doesn't back up anything.

I've provided quite a bit already and it seems it just went over your head.

Science is not religion. The manifestation of physical sciences involve evidenced mathematical models which describe nature.

Religion entails faith.

Today's science is equivalent to religion. It's based on faith based beliefs of atheists and agnostic scientists. They have systematically eliminated the creation scientists. The real science is based on the scientific method which creation scientists invented to honor God.

It's not semantics. The definition I use says that free will only applies to animate beings. You said, "Free will is more than that which people or animals have." When definitions of words disagree, confusion results. And yes, under those circumstances its boring.

Free will is not supposed to be limited by our nature. Like I said, if I wanted to fly across the river, then I should be able to, but I can't. There is a limit to my will. I either have to get a boat across or think of some other method. We live in a world of determinism. It is the belief that a person lacks free will and all events including human actions are determined by forces outside the will of an individual. We discovered superdeterminism in the quantum world. If you read Rene Descartes, it follows this line of thought.

Evolution is last century's science. Today's science is the LHC, the Higgs boson, quantum computing, dark matter, etc.

I misunderstood? No, you misspoke. You said, "I think you are in awe of what humans tell you in science which today is mostly BS. Alas, you will not believe in the truth."

Again, what makes this thread interminable is miscommunication.

Well, you have to explain how "LHC, the Higgs boson, quantum computing, dark matter, etc." explain how the universe, the Earth, and everything in it got here. Also, you have to explain natural selection and biology and the other sciences which you just dismissed due to it being last century science. Does time make a difference in your science?

It doesn't sound very scientific at all.

I have seen it many times but it never struck me to the core. You have to understand that billions of people do not subscribe to that very familiar passage nor other things in the Bible. My spiritual nature is quite different than yours. Your condemnation of me to hell is in your conscience; not mine.

Then I would think you haven't experienced life enough and achieved accomplishments. You can't take any of it with you when you die.

The Bible explains why billions of peple do not subscribe to John 3:16 -- "“They exchanged the truth of God for a lie, and worshiped and served created things rather than the Creator—who is forever praised. Amen.” Romans 1:25

It is evidence for Satan.

Wuwei: My spiritual nature is quite different than yours. Your condemnation of me to hell is in your conscience; not mine.

I'm not a mind reader. I've already asked you to explain your "LHC, the Higgs boson" statement. What I get from you is science as your religion. Why can't you just state that?
Free will is not supposed to be limited by our nature. Like I said, if I wanted to fly across the river, then I should be able to, but I can't. There is a limit to my will. I either have to get a boat across or think of some other method.

Free will is not supposed to be limited by our nature.

free will is not limited by our nature, only our physiology.

There is a limit to my will ...

in your example there is only a limit to your physicality not your will - your will through evolution eventually will enable you to grow wings to have you fly across the river as your will so desired.

Free will is not limited by our nature, only our physiology.

Free will is not free if it's limited. God is the only one with free will. He can do anything. Thy will be done on Earth as it is in heaven. The Bible tells us that he mainly speaks it and his will is done. However, he created Adam differently. There are things he does differently. Anyway, too much misunderstanding of free will. All we can do is understand our will is limited; there are people who call it free will. The atheists don't want you to have this will because they want to contradict the Bible.

If your will is free, then you do not have to grow wings. You can fly as is.

Last edited:
Free will is not limited by our nature, only our physiology.

Free will is not free if it's limited. God is the only one with free will. He can do anything. Thy will be done on Earth as it is in heaven. The Bible tells us that he mainly speaks it and his will is done. However, he created Adam differently. There are things he does differently. Anyway, too much misunderstanding of free will. All we can do is understand our will is limited; there are people who call it free will. The atheists don't want you to have this will because they want to contradict the Bible.

If your will is free, then you do not have to grow wings. You can fly as is.
If god can do anything, why are there deformed and retarded babies? And why let Satan have free reign? ...

You said evolution is today's science. I replied that it wasn't and that today's science is the LHC, Higgs boson, etc. Now you want me to explain all that? What on earth for? Quite off topic, don't you think?

First, evolution is not science, but BS. The only thing that is true is natural selection. It is evidence for Satan. "“They exchanged the truth of God for a lie, and worshiped and served created things rather than the Creator—who is forever praised. Amen.” Romans 1:25

What I said for you to explain how the universe, Earth, and everything in it got here. I'll assume you don't know.

The OP is science backs up the Bible. My reply was that the science you were referring to was someone's unprovable hypothesis and that doesn't back up anything.

Science is not religion. The manifestation of physical sciences involve evidenced mathematical models which describe nature.

Religion entails faith.

Today's science is equivalent to religion. It's based on faith based beliefs of atheists and agnostic scientists. They have systematically eliminated the creation scientists. The real science is based on the scientific method which creation scientists invented to honor God.
Im afraid you have that quite confused. So-called ID'iot creation scientists you refer to are charlatans who are associated with the most notorious fundamentalist Christian ministries. They do no research and do not publish in peer reviewed science journals.

If god can do anything, why are there deformed and retarded babies? And why let Satan have free reign? ...

Can you admit Satan exists? We have The Satanic Temple and Satanic Temple International.

I've already answered both questions several times already. First part is a straw man. Satan took dominion because of Adam's sin.

How evil was Satan over this? How black is the heart?

Filed under: Black. Heart. Spiritually. Dead.

Can you admit Satan exists? We have The Satanic Temple and Satanic Temple International.

I've already answered both questions several times already. First part is a straw man. Satan took dominion because of Adam's sin.

How evil was Satan over this? How black is the heart?

Filed under: Black. Heart. Spiritually. Dead.
You haven't answered anything properly, you bob and weave, then reply something off topic. Just like you did here.

If god didn't want Satan to have dominion, then he should wipe him out, no?

And just because there's a harry potter club doesn't mean that HP exists.

So why does god let deformed babies happen?

Religion entails faith.

Your whole post is either wrong or non sequitur. You really can't keep your mind on the topic but have to continually digress and defile science. Although your OP seems to revere a particular unprovable hypotheses, you think the rest of science is atheistic BS. Go figure.

You haven't answered anything properly, you bob and weave, then reply something off topic. Just like you did here.
It seems to be his modus operandi. He does that to everyone here. If the movie James Bond 007 was that scatterbrained his UK would be overcome with evil.

It was answered perfectly. Can I help it if your mind is not perfect with its black heart and cannot comprehend?

In order for God to wipe out Satan, all of humankind has to be wiped out in a global fire. Have you no idea of Tribulation and it will last seven years? Are you ready for that?

ETA: Sir Isaac Newton estimated in 2060. Sounds about right. I went to secular sources such as Nostradamus and Professor Bruce Bueno de Mesquita and came up with around that time.

200.gif

Last edited:
Your whole post is either wrong or non sequitur. You really can't keep your mind on the topic but have to continually digress and defile science. Although your OP seems to revere a particular unprovable hypotheses, you think the rest of science is atheistic BS. Go figure.

Superdeterminism demonstrated in experiment. I have a quantum measurement device.

My whole post is perfect. It's you who has the weak mind and black heart of an atheist or agnostic. Thus, you cannot understand. You are dismissed as wrong, making non-sequitur, unable to focus on the topic, and still unable to explain science.

In order for God to wipe out Satan, all of humankind has to be wiped out in a global fire. Have you no idea of Tribulation and it will last seven years? Are you ready for that?

- there is no satan, evil lingers without them that is worse.

this is where the bible has it wrong ...

the religion of antiquity - the triumph of good vs evil - is the means prescribed for humanities salvation ... that is all or non there is no messiah to do that for anyone as by the bible or to miss the point through evolution purity must be a collective or it will not work. evolution will bring heaven to earth as the final accomplishment. if successful - no more errant births.

no more redneck's - bond.

It was answered perfectly. Can I help it if your mind is not perfect with its black heart and cannot comprehend?

ETA: Sir Isaac Newton estimated in 2060. Sounds about right. I went to secular sources such as Nostradamus and Professor Bruce Bueno de Mesquita and came up with around that time.

200.gif
That sounds made up. God should be able to do it quicker. Are you saying there are things god can't do?

And please don't insult Sir Isaac Newton with your ramblings.

Superdeterminism demonstrated in experiment. I have a quantum measurement device.

My whole post is perfect. It's you who has the weak mind and black heart of an atheist or agnostic. Thus, you cannot understand. You are dismissed as wrong, making non-sequitur, unable to focus on the topic, and still unable to explain science.

No! My post was the one that is perfect. No! It's you that has the weak mind making non-sequiturs, and an inability to focus! (Seriously, do you really want to play that juvenile troll game? Is this what you are reduced to?)

Superdeterminism can never be more than an untestable hypothesis. Your OP is incorrect and you have made no cogent argument that science backs the Bible.

200.gif
That sounds made up. God should be able to do it quicker. Are you saying there are things god can't do?

And please don't insult Sir Isaac Newton with your ramblings.

Nothing is made up. Straight from the Bible or God's words. You may as well turn up your range to full heat and stick your face on it. That should give you a taste of the global fire. The believers will just have a fear of God in them; it's a good fear to keep natural born sinners from sinning too much.

Anway, why don't you believe sin caused your retardation? Also, you believe stuff that are lies because I've been telling you the truth, but you don't believe it.

As for 2060, no one really knows, but I think the believers and I think the end is near. Probably the best attitude is, "John 3:16. Repent! The end is near!"

From my view, it seems Satan has control of your life as he does many, many, many others.

the religion of antiquity - the triumph of good vs evil - is the means prescribed for humanities salvation ... that is all or non there is no messiah to do that for anyone as by the bible or to miss the point through evolution purity must be a collective or it will not work. evolution will bring heaven to earth as the final accomplishment. if successful - no more errant births.

LMAO.

No! My post was the one that is perfect. No! It's you that has the weak mind making non-sequiturs, and an inability to focus! (Seriously, do you really want to play that juvenile troll game? Is this what you are reduced to?)

Superdeterminism can never be more than an untestable hypothesis. Your OP is incorrect and you have made no cogent argument that science backs the Bible.

Haha. Don't make me laugh.

Your post is from Satan so it's anti-perfect. I can't be the troll if you are; I'm just trying to tell you the truth, but you won't believe me. That isn't my fault. You have to accept your life choices from your limited will just like I have to accept my life choices from my limited will.

I just posted the video that has the experiment using polarized lenses. Can I help it if you do not understand REAL science and that it backs up the Bible? Who's fault is that? It's YOURS.

Good day to you, sir.

Haha. Don't make me laugh.
My intention was to be somewhat amusing.
Your post is from Satan so it's anti-perfect. I can't be the troll if you are; I'm just trying to tell you the truth, but you won't believe me. That isn't my fault. You have to accept your life choices from your limited will just like I have to accept my life choices from my limited will.

I just posted the video that has the experiment using polarized lenses. Can I help it if you do not understand REAL science and that it backs up the Bible? Who's fault is that? It's YOURS.

Good day to you, sir.
Anti-perfect? That's a new one for me. It must be a biblical term.

There was nothing new in the video - just experiments that I read about years ago. It certainly doesn't back up the bible.

Have a pleasant evening.

LMAO.

red·neck

images

a working-class white person, crass and unsophisticated especially a political religious reactionary one from a rural area.

("rednecks in the high, cheap seats stomped their feet and hooted")

I'm guessing you need to lose some weight - is that you on the right.

Forum List

Back