Schwarzenegger calls out Koch brothers

are you doing that now?

Are you unaware that the Koch family is financing the tea baggers and getting the rubes to deny the green house effects of their fuels?

Firstly, I know of no such group as 'tea baggers'.

I've already established that you're stone stupid.

Secondly, can you spell hypocrisy?

What hypocrisy is that? That the tea baggers are funded by a dirty energy producer to deny the greenhouse effect?

You should talk to your therapist about your denial problem.

You should find one that specializes in treating the terminally stupid. I believe it is covered under ObamaCare.

Is Sarah Palin your mentor? I bet you've skipped your therapy sessions fearing those death panels.

Is stupidity your SOP? Because I've made my views about Palin quite open on this board... so if you're labeling me a Palinite, please do feel free to continue - it makes you look like a total fucking moron - but have at it. Seriously, consider looking into treatment for that stupidity, before it become terminal.

You should find one that specializes in treating the terminally stupid. I believe it is covered under ObamaCare.

Is Sarah Palin your mentor? I bet you've skipped your therapy sessions fearing those death panels.

Is stupidity your SOP? Because I've made my views about Palin quite open on this board... so if you're labeling me a Palinite, please do feel free to continue - it makes you look like a total fucking moron - but have at it. Seriously, consider looking into treatment for that stupidity, before it become terminal.

You're a walking blond joke.

Which puts me several links above you in the chain of human development.

You don't have the intelligence to comprehend evolution. I bet you support O'Donnell's POV that evolution doesn't exist because you haven't seen monkeys turning into humans. But that's probably because you don't have any introspection.

You don't have the intelligence to comprehend evolution. I bet you support O'Donnell's POV that evolution doesn't exist because you haven't seen monkeys turning into humans. But that's probably because you don't have any introspection.

"I bet".... the response of stupidity. Thanks for playing.

Good for Arnold.

"The Terminator took umbrage at the out of state interests who seek to buy off the laws olf California for the purpose of their own self serving greed.

He spared no words in his opposition to the Koch Broters-Tesco-Vallero "conspiricy" that is attempting to ensure that those companies can continue to pollute California to maintain their own profits. He said, "Does anybody really believe that they are doing it out of the goodness of their black oil hearts?"

He drew parallels between the Koch Brothers-Tesco-Vallero "conspiricy to the oil companies and auto industries combinding to dismantle public transit after World War II. He said, "Instead of creating shell compaines they are creating shell arguments.""

Arnold Schwarznegger blasts Koch Brothers and big oil - Modesto Progressive | Examiner.com

Last edited:

"I bet".... the response of stupidity. Thanks for playing.

You always have the opportunity to clarify why you're so stone dumb.

OLe Anuld has no room to be calling out anybody.

He's presiding over the bankrupting of California.

I guess when you marry into the Kennedy Clan you lose your brain cells like the rest of them.

Umm Isn't Ahnuld a rightie? I recall all the furror from the right over wanting his to be able to be predisent. Orin Hatch even submitted a bill or somesuch.

Can you spell, "RINO"? I bet you can

He doesn't pass the new tea bagger's ideological purity test? Of course not. He accepts the principle of the need to combat climate change, and is calling attention to the dirty energy billionaires dumping money into the tea party.

He doesn't even pass the liberal republican test, you doofus. Hell no, he isn't conservative....at all. Look at the state of California and it's debt, doofus. He can't even manage his way out of a paper bag let alone the state of Ca.
You liberals are really geting your panties all in a wad these days....It's great to see the meltdowns....entertaining. :lol:

PS.....I haven't heard anyone on the left bitch about the money Geo. Soros is, and has thrown at the party of liberals. Can you say "Hypocrit"...Dick?

Last edited:

He doesn't pass the new tea bagger's ideological purity test? Of course not. He accepts the principle of the need to combat climate change, and is calling attention to the dirty energy billionaires dumping money into the tea party.
he never passed the conservative standard in the first place
McClintock was the conservatives choice in that special election

LMAO it does not matter. I recall the right wing fawning over Arnold like they did over Palin. How can we make it so a foreign born can be president. And when Obama was elected all we hear are birthers right wing nutz.
the right is an entertaining bunch.

That's because Arnold 'married UP'...

Maria Shriver is the daughter Eunice Kennedy, the sister of President John F. Kennedy. In this July, 1963 photo, she enjoys a trip off Cape Cod with her cousin Caroline and her father, the President.
maria_shriver_02.jpg

It is the job of thinking people not to be on the side of the executioners.
Albert Camus

he never passed the conservative standard in the first place
McClintock was the conservatives choice in that special election

LMAO it does not matter. I recall the right wing fawning over Arnold like they did over Palin. How can we make it so a foreign born can be president. And when Obama was elected all we hear are birthers right wing nutz.
the right is an entertaining bunch.

Arnie had the "STAR STATUS" just like Obama had the "STAR STATUS". Arnie lied to Californians as to who he really was. Nobody invisioned him to be a RINO.

That's because Arnold 'married UP'...

Maria Shriver is the daughter Eunice Kennedy, the sister of President John F. Kennedy. In this July, 1963 photo, she enjoys a trip off Cape Cod with her cousin Caroline and her father, the President.
maria_shriver_02.jpg

It is the job of thinking people not to be on the side of the executioners.
Albert Camus

That is your opinion, BFD. Most people who live in Ca. know that Maria is the one wearing the "Fruit Of the Looms" in that family.

Boiling over with faux outrage again?

Well you see, forget details, you have not drank the Kool aid so you know how that goes. OR you and I and others are smart enough to realize that California doesn't live in a geo-dome or tent wherein we recalculate and breath our own air, refusing to recognize the CARB bur. and the clean air laws they are attempting to enact will just chase more bus. out of state and add costs to the ones already here WHILE at the same time having no appreciable effect on the worlds climate or air quality AT ALL, well, its is just to much logic to expect some to digest ....

I live in California, a few of us here in this thread live here. I care about Cali. a lot, but I also know when I am being sold a bill of goods.
And me? I am in the health & environmental, yup thats right.

I work with and have done several permits and have an ongoing love hate relationship with the Bay Area Air Quality Management District....and when one of their honchos looks at me over his plate of chile relleno and laughs and say this bill is a big joke, I sorta have to agree.

Forum List

Back