Taxpayers Shelled Out Millions To Boost Electric Vehicle Maker That Just Went Belly Up

I thought the CINC was supposed to draw up a budget and submit it to the house, which was stopped in 2010 I think? Then congress runs it through a ringer, attaching tons of bullshit until the CINC signs it?
The balanced budget amendment that I outlined is the only way out of this madness, IMHO.

Have you ever looked at Polidiodic? It is a pretty good site for tracking the national debt and which administrations added to it the fastest and slowest and even showing the only one to ever pay it off.

Ridiculous. Almost meaningless you bed wetting loon. Congress deep state spends and they helped launched the virus to take down Trump. Some had Katrina or other. They charged Obidens 1.0 "Stimulous" into GWB year.
Yet you saps run around posting lIke it's Trumps fault. You curl my gut you bag of crap, mod my butt.

Shove your BS numbers up your filthy commee rear end.

Last edited:
Ridiculous. Almost meaningless you bed wetting loon. Congress deep state spends and they helped launched the virus to take down Trump. Some had Katrina or other. They charged Obidens 1.0 "Stimulous" into GWB year.
Yet you saps run around posting lIke it's Trumps fault. You curl my gut you bag of crap, mod my butt.

You think the Dem helped launch Covid and have the nerve to call anybody on the planet a loon? Put down the crack pipe, ma'am.

Haha, what a freakish post.

You think the Dem helped launch Covid and have the nerve to call anybody on the planet a loon? Put down the crack pipe, ma'am.

You really are in a level of stupidity practically embarrassing.

Who benefited after launching man-made US financed Fauci flu? I would wait for you to think but that's not very likely you dumb OX. You're not capable lowIQ fool. Who shut down the states? Who paid eveyone not to work? Get off me you sack of sewage and take your boyfriends ^^^^^ with you disgusting maggot.

You really are in a level of stupidity practically embarrassing.

Who benefited after launching man-made US financed Fauci flu? I would wait for you to think but that's not very likely you dumb OX. You're not capable lowIQ fool. Who shut down the states? Who paid eveyone not to work? Get off me you sack of sewage and take your boyfriends ^^^^^ with you disgusting maggot.
How about a hint? Was it the same one that publicly thanked China in glowing term for their efforts in trying to control the Virus and then sent them 17 tons of medical our supplies, including masks, other PPE and medical supplies? Was is the same guy that announced a 15 days "voluntary" shut down and then extended it from 15 days to the full month of April?

Why does this sound so familiar? Oh yeah, Obama and Solyndra.

How about a hint? Was it the same one that publicly thanked China in glowing term for their efforts in trying to control the Virus and then sent them 17 tons of medical our supplies, including masks, other PPE and medical supplies? Was is the same guy that announced a 15 days "voluntary" shut down and then extended it from 15 days to the full month of April?
You are getting soooo trolled....

You are getting soooo trolled....

No trolling here. Anyone (Whitey) who does not realize the Wuhan flu (financed by USA) was launched intentionally and spread intentionally by DEMwitted loons thru America (killing tens of thousands in nursing homes mingling in the sick) does not deserve to be taken seriously. The benafactors: a.) Mail in vote fraud to install DEM. b.) China rises economically as America sinks under this fraudulent takeover.//

Forum List

Back