Schwarzenegger calls out Koch brothers

Political Junky

Gold Member
May 27, 2009
Tea Party-Funding Koch Brothers Contribute One Million to California Campaign | Veracity Stew

The fat-cat, Tea Party-funding Koch Brothers have made a $1 million dollar contribution to supporters of California’s Proposition 23, which would block climate change legislation passed in 2006. The law requires companies to cut their greenhouse gas emissions down to 1990 levels over the next decade. Prop 23 seeks to suspend this law until statewide unemployment drops below 5.5% for four consecutive quarters, something which has only happened three times in the last three decades.

Two Texas-based oil companies, Valero Energy Corp. and Tesoro Corp., have also contributed to the proposition.

Environmental groups and concerned citizens are speaking out against the proposition, and have been joined by Gov. Arnold Schwarzenegger, who called the Koch donation “extremely disappointing.” <more>

OH MY GOD! Somebody contributed money to a campaign?

The HORROR!

Someone on the Right, you mean.
When someone Hollywood star contributes money so the U.S. can ban offshore drilling or institute more rules that will throw people out of work that's brave and courageous.

The double standard here is sickening.

Republicans have one goal for the United States:

Squeeze-02423.jpg

Umm Isn't Ahnuld a rightie? I recall all the furror from the right over wanting his to be able to be predisent. Orin Hatch even submitted a bill or somesuch.

Umm Isn't Ahnuld a rightie? I recall all the furror from the right over wanting his to be able to be predisent. Orin Hatch even submitted a bill or somesuch.

Arnold was the greatest conservative Republican to ever be elected. Right until he was sworn in and then proceeded to compromise away his integrity.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lOoOP2l_ahQ]YouTube - "Predator": Do It Now! Kill Me, I'm Here, Do It![/ame]

Can you spell, "RINO"? I bet you can

He doesn't pass the new tea bagger's ideological purity test? Of course not. He accepts the principle of the need to combat climate change, and is calling attention to the dirty energy billionaires dumping money into the tea party.

He doesn't pass the new tea bagger's ideological purity test? Of course not. He accepts the principle of the need to combat climate change, and is calling attention to the dirty energy billionaires dumping money into the tea party.

Boiling over with faux outrage again?

he never passed the conservative standard in the first place
McClintock was the conservatives choice in that special election

Forum List

Back