Schwarzenegger calls out Koch brothers

he never passed the conservative standard in the first place
McClintock was the conservatives choice in that special election

LMAO it does not matter. I recall the right wing fawning over Arnold like they did over Palin. How can we make it so a foreign born can be president. And when Obama was elected all we hear are birthers right wing nutz.
the right is an entertaining bunch.

Arnie had the "STAR STATUS" just like Obama had the "STAR STATUS". Arnie lied to Californians as to who he really was. Nobody invisioned him to be a RINO.
not so, most conservatives i know didnt want him in the first place

Umm Isn't Ahnuld a rightie? I recall all the furror from the right over wanting his to be able to be predisent. Orin Hatch even submitted a bill or somesuch.

Arnold was the greatest conservative Republican to ever be elected. Right until he was sworn in and then proceeded to compromise away his integrity.

You do realize that compromise is the reason for the success of America, don't you? if not for compromise, the nation would have never gotten on it's feet after the revolutionary war. You guys sound like the Taliban. But I forgot, you ARE our version of the Taliban. Conservative fundamentalists who are willing to destroy the whole if they can't get their way.

LMAO it does not matter. I recall the right wing fawning over Arnold like they did over Palin. How can we make it so a foreign born can be president. And when Obama was elected all we hear are birthers right wing nutz.

Arnie had the "STAR STATUS" just like Obama had the "STAR STATUS". Arnie lied to Californians as to who he really was. Nobody invisioned him to be a RINO.

Didn't seem that way when your fearless leader (Limbaugh) was lobbying to change the constitution so he could run for POTUS.

Umm Isn't Ahnuld a rightie? I recall all the furror from the right over wanting his to be able to be predisent. Orin Hatch even submitted a bill or somesuch.

Arnold was the greatest conservative Republican to ever be elected. Right until he was sworn in and then proceeded to compromise away his integrity.

You do realize that compromise is the reason for the success of America, don't you? if not for compromise, the nation would have never gotten on it's feet after the revolutionary war. You guys sound like the Taliban. But I forgot, you ARE our version of the Taliban. Conservative fundamentalists who are willing to destroy the whole if they can't get their way.

Have you seen California's state of affairs? This state is run by liberals with a liberal governor. If it wasn't for the minority of conservative, it would be in a much worse state. So give us a break with your canned post, dude.

Dive....if he wasn't a film star, he would have never been elected. I voted for McClintock. But you have a lot of stupid people who vote in Ca.

Didn't seem that way when your fearless leader (Limbaugh) was lobbying to change the constitution so he could run for POTUS.

I can't let this go.....please link us to your yarn in your post. :lol:
You do know the difference between truth and sarcasm, don't you?

i'd like to see a link for that too

i know some that were more loyal to the GOP over con servative ideals wanted that, but i know of no conservative that wanted the constitution changed to allow him to run, me included

Dive....if he wasn't a film star, he would have never been elected. I voted for McClintock. But you have a lot of stupid people who vote in Ca.

exactly, me too...mclintock took them all apart in the debates but you know, the idiots that live in/on the idiot box cannot help themselves.
Arnold got laughs while Mclintock was sober and informed, told them exactly why the state was in a mess and how we might get out of it. What he said then has been borne out....and the results to, he said we would face have come to pass.

I saw some clips from the debate last night , and its like a replay, deja vu all over gain as the man said...Brown looked like shit, he sounded like shit and made light of any number of things and had some moronic last comments....., Whitman sounded informed and actually spoke to the issues.
BUT Pravda's local channel 7 affiliate said-Meg Whitman meg "stuck to her talking points" and Jerry "wowed the crowd" and won over people.....if the state elects this bozo again, it deserves every bad thing it gets...but us dummies will be funding this travesty.

i'd like to see a link for that too

i know some that were more loyal to the GOP over con servative ideals wanted that, but i know of no conservative that wanted the constitution changed to allow him to run, me included

don't fall for it, hes playing the Rush is the Republican party card, a sure sign of intellectual bankruptcy.

Forum List

Back