Schumer rejects GOP proposal to address border crisis

Ah the true colors of the democrats comes out! We all knew it would. Congress passed the first bill so Congress needs to FIX this shit NOT the President.

The democrats are the ones who created the problem both the ones in congress and on the 9th circuit....they are never going to make Dreamers legal, or do anything that will actually help illegal aliens...they need them as an issue and for illegal votes...they don't want to help them in any real way.
No offense but your the last person who should be trying to explain what Dems want. All you do is misrepresent and demonize them on this board. Stick to facts as you don’t have any credibility when it comes to your opinions.

I know exactly what the democrats want..... they want illegal immigrants to be outside the mainstream of society so they never develop the power to demand things from the democrats, but are too needy to vote against the democrats.....
The Dems always need their servants.

Ah the true colors of the democrats comes out! We all knew it would. Congress passed the first bill so Congress needs to FIX this shit NOT the President.

don't need legislation- there is no law that requires families to be separated.

i realize that trumplings are pretty stupid, but this is easy to check out if you pull your head out of his ass.

it's trump's choice to separate kids, no one else's
It's done by an EO written by Shit Stain. It's the JOB of Congress to do it.

you're wrong again

i for one am shocked

i'd explain why you're wrong if i thought you were capable of understanding it
Congress sets the immigration laws, the number AND the punishment for violation.
Now START splaing fuck head.

like i said, you're incapable of understanding basic facts, being a trumpling, and a particularly rabid one at that.

still, maybe someone with a good set of crayons can read this and then draw you some pictures.

TRUMP: “Democrats can fix their forced family breakup at the Border by working with Republicans on new legislation, for a change! This is why we need more Republicans elected in November...” — tweet Saturday.

TRUMP: “The Democrats forced that law upon our nation. I hate it. I hate to see separation of parents and children.” And: “I hate the children being taken away. The Democrats have to change their law. That’s their law.” — remarks to reporters Friday.

THE FACTS: It’s not Democrats’ law. There is no law mandating the separation of children and parents at the border.

The separations are a consequence of a Trump administration policy to maximize criminal prosecutions of people caught trying to enter the U.S. illegally. That means more adults are jailed, pending trial, so their children are removed from them. Before the policy, many people who were accused of illegal entry and did not have a criminal record were merely referred for civil deportation proceedings, which generally did not break up families.

AP FACT CHECK: Trump on FBI, phantom law on migrant kids

so as a normal person can see, there's no *shitstain* eo, no *democrat* law, just the cheeto.

suck it

i realize that trumplings are pretty stupid, but this is easy to check out if you pull your head out of his ass.

you're wrong again

i for one am shocked

Congress sets the immigration laws, the number AND the punishment for violation.

like i said, you're incapable of understanding basic facts, being a trumpling, and a particularly rabid one at that.

still, maybe someone with a good set of crayons can read this and then draw you some pictures.

TRUMP: “Democrats can fix their forced family breakup at the Border by working with Republicans on new legislation, for a change! This is why we need more Republicans elected in November...” — tweet Saturday.

TRUMP: “The Democrats forced that law upon our nation. I hate it. I hate to see separation of parents and children.” And: “I hate the children being taken away. The Democrats have to change their law. That’s their law.” — remarks to reporters Friday.

THE FACTS: It’s not Democrats’ law. There is no law mandating the separation of children and parents at the border.

The separations are a consequence of a Trump administration policy to maximize criminal prosecutions of people caught trying to enter the U.S. illegally. That means more adults are jailed, pending trial, so their children are removed from them. Before the policy, many people who were accused of illegal entry and did not have a criminal record were merely referred for civil deportation proceedings, which generally did not break up families.

so as a normal person can see, there's no *shitstain* eo, no *democrat* law, just the cheeto.

suck it
The law was passed to protect the children from trafficking. Why do you hate the children?

Democrats sure like to run the country without actually passing laws. I wonder how many executive orders Trump could do before cryin chuck whined about that?
more trumpling non-reality based bullshit

you clowns are the gift that keeps on giving

(CNN)On Thursday, President Donald Trump signed an executive order aimed at allowing people to band together to seek more affordable health insurance, a move some consider an attempt to cripple the Affordable Care Act.

It was the 49th executive order that Trump has signed since coming into office on January 20. The last president to sign that many executive orders through October 13 of his first year in office? Lyndon Johnson.
This chart tells that story.
171013042708-executive-orders-through-october-13-exlarge-16-9.jpg

Why does it matter? Because Trump was a vociferous critic of then-President Barack Obama's use of executive orders -- casting them as a purposeful end-run of the legislative branch.
"Obama goes around signing executive orders," Trump said in February 2016. "He can't even get along with the Democrats. He goes around signing all these executive orders. It's a basic disaster. You can't do it."

Trump has signed more executive orders than any president in the last 50 years - CNNPolitics

What he states is already known............they don't want the border secured and want Trump to go back to catch and release...............

If they wanted to fix it...........they would..............Repeal Flores.............then 20 days holding the children not valid anymore......they could rush that through quickly but they will not do so...............Because they want to use the children as a wedge and ignore it is the LAW causing this and not Trump.............

They cry........call it child abuse.........but it happened on a smaller scale on Obama...........didn't see them calling Obama a Nazi and Hitler...............I do remember them referring to ICE as Detention Centers similar to the Japanese in WWII.......so even if we keep them together.......tomorrow it will be the same wailing but different angle..............

They don't really care about the children..........they care about causing a outcry in a lead up to the elections......If they really cared they'd repeal Flores and provide funding for family housing awaiting trial.........but it's better to cause chaos as they whine but do nothing to fix the laws.

There is no border crisis loon
How CLOSE do YOU live to it Idiot?
Poor little moron, we have net zero illegal immigration.

Now be quiet, hack

You just took stupid to a whole another level

They want Catch and Release.....new law would end Flores Immigration Trap by the left.........why they will refuse to fix it via the law......

you're wrong again

i for one am shocked

suck it

There was a 9th circuit court of appeals ruling that lumped children with parents with illegal border crossers dipshit....because of the democrat law...

Democrats sure like to run the country without actually passing laws. I wonder how many executive orders Trump could do before cryin chuck whined about that?

(CNN)On Thursday, President Donald Trump signed an executive order aimed at allowing people to band together to seek more affordable health insurance, a move some consider an attempt to cripple the Affordable Care Act.

It was the 49th executive order that Trump has signed since coming into office on January 20. The last president to sign that many executive orders through October 13 of his first year in office? Lyndon Johnson.

Why does it matter? Because Trump was a vociferous critic of then-President Barack Obama's use of executive orders -- casting them as a purposeful end-run of the legislative branch.
"Obama goes around signing executive orders," Trump said in February 2016. "He can't even get along with the Democrats. He goes around signing all these executive orders. It's a basic disaster. You can't do it."

Trump has signed more executive orders than any president in the last 50 years - CNNPolitics

Moron...he is repealing the executive orders of obama.....big difference....you really are a moron.

you're wrong again

i for one am shocked

suck it

There was a 9th circuit court of appeals ruling that lumped children with parents with illegal border crossers dipshit....because of the democrat law...

the flores ruling from 1997

it doesn't require that families be separated, dumbo

keep swinging

i'm sure your messiah will give you a big wet one

Moron...he is repealing the executive orders of obama.....big difference....you really are a moron.

the only difference is that he's your messiah and can do no wrong as far as you're concerned.

the hypocrisy of the average trumpling is pretty pathetic, and you're far from average, trumpling

you're wrong again

i for one am shocked

suck it

keep swinging

Sets the time limit children can be held.....and is enforced by the courts........You know .......those pesky little laws that your side picks and chooses when to Obey.................

Where is your funding bills for family detention centers...........more courts........more agents...........I don't see it............

Where is the Dems grand bills to safe the day............and fix the laws permanently.............which under the Constitution is how it is supposed to be done.........

And where was your concern when the same thing happened under Obama..............hmmmm...........

Perhaps you need to show some more pictures of caged children from the Obama Era and Lie again.....

Or how Trump lost 1500 Children when the children were turned over to relatives under Obama............

2 hyped up lies..................and more to come..........from the lunatic fringe left.

you're wrong again

i for one am shocked

suck it

keep swinging

Moron, it states kids, on their own, can only be held for 20 days....and because of the 9th circuit court ruling they lumped in the children accompanied by parents, you dipshit....that means they either have to hand the kids back over to the criminal parents and let them go, on the promise they will show up for a court date, or they separate the kids from the criminal parents.....dipshit...

you're wrong again

i for one am shocked

suck it

keep swinging

Sets the time limit children can be held.....and is enforced by the courts........You know .......those pesky little laws that your side picks and chooses when to Obey.................

Where is your funding bills for family detention centers...........more courts........more agents...........I don't see it............

Where is the Dems grand bills to safe the day............and fix the laws permanently.............which under the Constitution is how it is supposed to be done.........

And where was your concern when the same thing happened under Obama..............hmmmm...........

Perhaps you need to show some more pictures of caged children from the Obama Era and Lie again.....

Or how Trump lost 1500 Children when the children were turned over to relatives under Obama............

2 hyped up lies..................and more to come..........from the lunatic fringe left.

The truth is starting to get out, the democrats better come up with a new lie....

Years of backlash: Obama policy on illegal immigrants' children was also slammed by critics

The Obama administration actually expanded the system of detaining families – typically mothers and their minor children – after a huge surge of Central Americans along the U.S.-Mexican border in 2014. The policy resulted in many minors being detained in various locations, in much-criticized conditions, either with their families or by themselves, if they had crossed the border alone.

Videos and photos at the time showed children in tears, many of them still wearing dirty clothes, in detention facilities where they were kept with their families. The conditions -- which ranged from six adults and children sleeping crammed on two mattresses laid out on concrete floors, to sick minors not receiving medical care -- were documented in many news accounts and reports by human rights groups.

At the time, Obama administration officials argued they had no choice but to implement policies intended to deter families from entering the U.S. illegally. Trump administration officials have made similar arguments.

The difference is the Trump administration is now taking children away from parents who are being prosecuted criminally for offenses that often were once considered civil violations. The children are not being charged with crimes, and are being placed in the custody of the Department of Health and Human Services.

Forum List

Back