Schumer rejects GOP proposal to address border crisis

Ah the true colors of the democrats comes out! We all knew it would. Congress passed the first bill so Congress needs to FIX this shit NOT the President.
There is no border crisis loon
How CLOSE do YOU live to it Idiot?
Poor little moron, we have net zero illegal immigration.

Now be quiet, hack
Well fuck! I GUESS those kids you are bitching about don't exist then huh?

Republicans hold the house, senate, and presidency. Yet they will try to blame everyone else. I thought they were all about personal responsibility, what a joke.
I wondered about that! They could pass a tax bill enriching the rich, a bill reneging on the ACA, Trump signs off all kinds of regs....but Dems wont let them settle the immigration problem and/or the terrorizing of children. Poor picked on Party! And I haven't seen a word so far about McConnell rejecting the Feinstein proposal offered by Dems.

Passing legislation that the President can either veto or sign into law is the job of Congress if they are going to sit on their useless overpaid asses and not do their job then what the fuck do we need Congress for? Maybe we the people need the right to call for a vote of no confidence in Congress and have a special election to oust their collective ass.

Ah the true colors of the democrats comes out! We all knew it would. Congress passed the first bill so Congress needs to FIX this shit NOT the President.

don't need legislation- there is no law that requires families to be separated.

i realize that trumplings are pretty stupid, but this is easy to check out if you pull your head out of his ass.

it's trump's choice to separate kids, no one else's
It's done by an EO written by Shit Stain. It's the JOB of Congress to do it.
Congress creates laws, the executive branch is in charge of how to enforce border policy
And Shit Stain wrote the EO in regards to "kids".
Are you talking about Obama and DACA? Wanna try and talk like a grown up for a minute so I can understand what you’re talking about?

Democrats sure like to run the country without actually passing laws. I wonder how many executive orders Trump could do before cryin chuck whined about that?
Do you think Trumps zero tolerance policy is different than DACA?

Now be quiet, hack

are you sure?

Democrats sure like to run the country without actually passing laws. I wonder how many executive orders Trump could do before cryin chuck whined about that?
They are polar opposite. Why would cryin chuck not want either to be an actual law?

Now be quiet, hack
How the hell is 20 million illegals net zero?

They are polar opposite. Why would cryin chuck not want either to be an actual law?
I can’t speak for Chuck but I think most people would prefer to see our congress pass bipartisan legislation. Only problem is they seem unable to do so, it been decades, so what do you do as leader? Let the problems persist or take matters into your own hands. That’s the question.

The democrats are the ones who created the problem both the ones in congress and on the 9th circuit....they are never going to make Dreamers legal, or do anything that will actually help illegal aliens...they need them as an issue and for illegal votes...they don't want to help them in any real way.

Now be quiet, hack
You think 20 million people illegally came into our country last year? Can you back that up?

Now be quiet, hack
Common Core math, another idea brought to you by the idiots of the DNC.

Now be quiet, hack
You think 20 million people illegally came into our country last year? Can you back that up?
That WAS not his statement you lying ass bastard.

The democrats are the ones who created the problem both the ones in congress and on the 9th circuit....they are never going to make Dreamers legal, or do anything that will actually help illegal aliens...they need them as an issue and for illegal votes...they don't want to help them in any real way.
No offense but your the last person who should be trying to explain what Dems want. All you do is misrepresent and demonize them on this board. Stick to facts as you don’t have any credibility when it comes to your opinions.

I can’t speak for Chuck but I think most people would prefer to see our congress pass bipartisan legislation. Only problem is they seem unable to do so, it been decades, so what do you do as leader? Let the problems persist or take matters into your own hands. That’s the question.
If we’re down to ruling without the congress then how far can we be from a civil war? At least Trump is trying to stay within the boundaries. Unlike obie who announced he just needed a pen and phone.

No offense but your the last person who should be trying to explain what Dems want. All you do is misrepresent and demonize them on this board. Stick to facts as you don’t have any credibility when it comes to your opinions.

I know exactly what the democrats want..... they want illegal immigrants to be outside the mainstream of society so they never develop the power to demand things from the democrats, but are too needy to vote against the democrats.....

Forum List

Back