Schumer rejects GOP proposal to address border crisis

The American people are finally getting to see the curtains pulled back on their Senators and Congresspeople - they are all dirty, rotten, scoundrels of the highest order.
What this is doing, in the end, is exposing their lack of integrity, lack of honesty, lack of morals, and complete and utter lack of character.
You traitors - just wait til 2020!
Payback, as they say, is a hard experience to recon with . . .

Ah the true colors of the democrats comes out! We all knew it would. Congress passed the first bill so Congress needs to FIX this shit NOT the President.

don't need legislation- there is no law that requires families to be separated.

i realize that trumplings are pretty stupid, but this is easy to check out if you pull your head out of his ass.

it's trump's choice to separate kids, no one else's

Ah the true colors of the democrats comes out! We all knew it would. Congress passed the first bill so Congress needs to FIX this shit NOT the President.

i realize that trumplings are pretty stupid, but this is easy to check out if you pull your head out of his ass.

It's done by an EO written by Shit Stain. It's the JOB of Congress to do it.

you're wrong again

i for one am shocked

i'd explain why you're wrong if i thought you were capable of understanding it

Do you ever post anything relevant to the subject matter or just roll to troll?

“There are so many obstacles to legislation and when the president can do it with his own pen, it makes no sense,” Schumer told reporters. “Legislation is not the way to go here when it’s so easy for the president to sign it.”

Yet Trump sets on his thumbs waiting to give out yet another pardon...

The American people are finally getting to see the curtains pulled back on their Senators and Congresspeople - they are all dirty, rotten, scoundrels of the highest order.
What this is doing, in the end, is exposing their lack of integrity, lack of honesty, lack of morals, and complete and utter lack of character.
What happens in 2020?

What happens in 2020?
Same thing that happened in 2016.

It sucks that anyone in Congress feels the need to play this game no matter who is in power and both parties do it with regularity now and to hell with problem-solving for the good of the nation...

you're wrong again

i for one am shocked

i'd explain why you're wrong if i thought you were capable of understanding it
Congress sets the immigration laws, the number AND the punishment for violation.
Now START splaing fuck head.

Congress creates laws, the executive branch is in charge of how to enforce border policy

It sucks that anyone in Congress feels the need to play this game no matter who is in power and both parties do it with regularity now and to hell with problem-solving for the good of the nation...
Both sides are full of shit dude.

Do you ever post anything relevant to the subject matter or just roll to troll?

“There are so many obstacles to legislation and when the president can do it with his own pen, it makes no sense,” Schumer told reporters. “Legislation is not the way to go here when it’s so easy for the president to sign it.”

Yet Trump sets on his thumbs waiting to give out yet another pardon...
If Democrats keep fuckin around they can kiss DACA GOODBYE!

Republicans hold the house, senate, and presidency. Yet they will try to blame everyone else. I thought they were all about personal responsibility, what a joke.

Congress creates laws, the executive branch is in charge of how to enforce border policy
And Shit Stain wrote the EO in regards to "kids".

Forum List

Back