School Tells White Kids To Step Aside, This Is For Black Kids Only

No private schools exclude non white kids and I defy you to find even one that has only white kids.

Stop lying, racist Leftists!
A token darkie doesn't make an integrated school.

There's no such thing. Racists like you make things up like that out of your own narrow bigotry and then are surprised when the rest of us don't see it as reality. You're a liar, a racist, and a bigot, so racial harmony will always confuse you.
Racial harmony? You really do live in a child's fantasy world there Chief Sellout.

Yes, racial harmony. That's what non racists like me bring about and racist bigots like you try to destroy every time you encounter it.

My own half breed kids go to private school, you horse's ass.
What the other half? robotic?

I don't know how to answer since you don't know what the first half is.

A token darkie doesn't make an integrated school.

There's no such thing. Racists like you make things up like that out of your own narrow bigotry and then are surprised when the rest of us don't see it as reality. You're a liar, a racist, and a bigot, so racial harmony will always confuse you.
Racial harmony? You really do live in a child's fantasy world there Chief Sellout.

Yes, racial harmony. That's what non racists like me bring about and racist bigots like you try to destroy every time you encounter it.

Learn what the word "subjective" means, and also "reality". Racial harmony is not possible, ever.

Not to people like you.
Actually you are the problem in this case. The inability to be honest stops all potential progress.

Learn what the word "subjective" means, and also "reality". Racial harmony is not possible, ever.

Not to people like you.
Actually you are the problem in this case. The inability to be honest stops all potential progress.

Bullshit. Only racists think that racial harmony is impossible, you share that in common with your white supremacist brethren. Bigots assume that everyone is as bigoted as they are. A blind man like yourself has no business commenting on the honesty of others.

Not to people like you.

Bullshit. Only racists think that racial harmony is impossible, you share that in common with your white supremacist brethren. Bigots assume that everyone is as bigoted as they are. A blind man like yourself has no business commenting on the honesty of others.
Unlike you I have the ability to say two things you can't. Hey ******, pull up your pants, and about that whole slavery thing, well we sure fucked you on that one eh? Sorry, whities are assholes. Were then and still are now. Go to school first, then kick his ass.

Not to people like you.

Unlike you I have the ability to say two things you can't. Hey ******, pull up your pants, and about that whole slavery thing, well we sure fucked you on that one eh? Sorry, whities are assholes. Were then and still are now. Go to school first, then kick his ass.
^^^^ Racism on display.

Not to people like you.

^^^^ Racism on display.
No my little man, that is honesty, about race in America.

Not to people like you.

^^^^ Racism on display.

I know you think so. You can't help your racist little heart.

^^^^ Racism on display.

I know you think so. You can't help your racist little heart.
I am racist, all humans are. The honest ones, and there are very few, will say so.

Fucking racist pricks. I went to a private school and it had a higher percentage of blacks than the public school I went to. Having college trips for only blacks is flat out wrong and should not be tolerated. Teaches completely wrong ideals.

Fucking racist pricks. I went to a private school and it had a higher percentage of blacks than the public school I went to. Having college trips for only blacks is flat out wrong and should not be tolerated. Teaches completely wrong ideals.
The white kids are already going to college, at least the girls that is, hence the program, and the problem.

And Superman? The original ****** showing off his underpants.
images

saggypants.jpg

All the need is the cape and boots.

This clears the deck for a startup:

The National Association for The Advancement of White People.

Equally as non-racist as the present NAACP.

And another....

The United White People's College Fund.

But a little more inclusive since it might allow light-skinned Asians to participate.

When you bitch about either of these new entities consider carefully whether you're not also demanding the elimination of your ever-so-cherished racist organizations!

As a child if my school did this it would just make me more racist. I would be like "are all black people too stupid to go to college without special help?" You're teaching to view people as a race not just as people.

I find programs for the advancement of white people just as dumb. Programs for the poor, people with disabilities, or similar circumstances are fine but why race? Is that some sort of disability that they can't deal with? The fucking president is half black.

This clears the deck for a startup:

The National Association for The Advancement of White People.

Equally as non-racist as the present NAACP.

And another....

The United White People's College Fund.

But a little more inclusive since it might allow light-skinned Asians to participate.

When you bitch about either of these new entities consider carefully whether you're not also demanding the elimination of your ever-so-cherished racist organizations!
Well, whitey was already covered, in both cases.

As a child if my school did this it would just make me more racist. I would be like "are all black people too stupid to go to college without special help?" You're teaching to view people as a race not just as people.

I find programs for the advancement of white people just as dumb. Programs for the poor, people with disabilities, or similar circumstances are fine but why race? Is that some sort of disability that they can't deal with? The fucking president is half black.
IQ scores:
1386822737409.jpg

Racist, or the real world?

When I was in high school I do not remember seeing any scholarships specifically for white people or especially for white male. If they do exist they're a joke and not useful I'd say.

According to racists like PMH, those were all token black kids.

Forum List

Back