School Tells White Kids To Step Aside, This Is For Black Kids Only

And you're ok with that?

Can I assume that you're fine with a program only for white kids? Or is it only racist if it excludes blacks, but not anyone else?
We have programs for white only kids, we call them private schools.

If we have a program to encourage boys to go to college, I don't expect a lot of the kids on the trip to look like this:
D3828B28.jpg

Get over the childish colorblind idea, that's not the society you live in.
School vouchers would end that.
Not a chance. And public school is where nearly all kids should be, learning to get along with their fellow citizens.
Public schools are tools to indoctrinate our kids. They don't hardly teach what matters. How many kids graduate that cannot read?

And you're ok with that?

Can I assume that you're fine with a program only for white kids? Or is it only racist if it excludes blacks, but not anyone else?

If we have a program to encourage boys to go to college, I don't expect a lot of the kids on the trip to look like this:
D3828B28.jpg

Not a chance. And public school is where nearly all kids should be, learning to get along with their fellow citizens.
Public schools are tools to indoctrinate our kids. They don't hardly teach what matters. How many kids graduate that cannot read?
Not many, but too many. And why do you think we invented the fucking things? It wasn't so they could think whatever they damn well wanted to. No school lets them do that, not a one.

And you're ok with that?

D3828B28.jpg

Not many, but too many. And why do you think we invented the fucking things? It wasn't so they could think whatever they damn well wanted to. No school lets them do that, not a one.
Thanks for proving my point that public school are indoctrinating centers. They tell the young minds how to think. Lol thanks!

D3828B28.jpg

Thanks for proving my point that public school are indoctrinating centers. They tell the young minds how to think. Lol thanks!
All schools, dummy, that's their job. Now you know.

They tell them how to think? No, their job is to teach english, math, and history. Not social issues. They should learn that at home.

They tell them how to think? No, their job is to teach english, math, and history. Not social issues. They should learn that at home.
I'm sure no Christian school ever teaches "culture"? Or a Jewish one, or a Muslim, or a Hindu school for that matter. Are you really this dumb? Don't be. What we teach in American public schools, as well as the three R's, is how to get along with your fellow citizens and respect our shared Democratic Republic, our shared values and culture. That is their job of a public school whether you like it or not.

And English is capitalized BTW, something you should have learned in school.

I'm sure no Christian school ever teaches "culture"? Or a Jewish one, or a Muslim, or a Hindu school for that matter. Are you really this dumb? Don't be. What we teach in American public schools, as well as the three R's, is how to get along with your fellow citizens and respect our shared Democratic Republic, our shared values and culture. That is their job of a public school whether you like it or not.

Your values are different than mine, and most everyone else. So social issues should be taught at home not in school.

Your values are different than mine, and most everyone else. So social issues should be taught at home not in school.
My values, in this case, are the same as society at a large, starting with this that my people wrote into law: Democratic Values Liberty Equality Justice ushistory.org

And you're ok with that?

D3828B28.jpg

No private schools exclude non white kids and I defy you to find even one that has only white kids.

Stop lying, racist Leftists!

And you're ok with that?

D3828B28.jpg

No private schools exclude non white kids and I defy you to find even one that has only white kids.

A token darkie doesn't make an integrated school.

And you're ok with that?

D3828B28.jpg

There's no such thing. Racists like you make things up like that out of your own narrow bigotry and then are surprised when the rest of us don't see it as reality. You're a liar, a racist, and a bigot, so racial harmony will always confuse you.

And you're ok with that?

D3828B28.jpg

There's no such thing. Racists like you make things up like that out of your own narrow bigotry and then are surprised when the rest of us don't see it as reality. You're a liar, a racist, and a bigot, so racial harmony will always confuse you.
Racial harmony? You really do live in a child's fantasy world there Chief Sellout.

And you're ok with that?

D3828B28.jpg

Racial harmony? You really do live in a child's fantasy world there Chief Sellout.

Yes, racial harmony. That's what non racists like me bring about and racist bigots like you try to destroy every time you encounter it.

My own half breed kids go to private school, you horse's ass.

D3828B28.jpg

Yes, racial harmony. That's what non racists like me bring about and racist bigots like you try to destroy every time you encounter it.

Learn what the word "subjective" means, and also "reality". Racial harmony is not possible, ever.

They didn't allow black kids in my school or neighborhood....We used to get donations of football gear to take to the black kids, just so they could play us in football....It was a magic moment....

Learn what the word "subjective" means, and also "reality". Racial harmony is not possible, ever.
Human harmony isn't either...

D3828B28.jpg

What the other half? robotic?

Not to people like you.

Human harmony isn't either...
Nope. The last human conflict dies with the last human.

Forum List

Back