School Field Trip To Play Cancelled In Order To Protect Children From Trannies

It's right there in black and white. Liberals had a man playing the part of a woman...again.

---Texas school district cancels field trip to see James & The Giant Peach because a male actor dresses as a female glow worm.---

A man in drag is bad enough but a man in drag playing a glow worm? :no_text11:

I belong to a local acting troupe and sometimes women play men because of a lack of men who want to act.
Doesn't matter why. According to the Neo-GOP these days, you were involved in a drag troupe.

Ogre ^^^

That's what the mother call the troupe, Zippy. That is why the trip to the theater was cancelled. What a drag.
Ogre ^^^

That's what the mother call the troupe, Zippy. That is why the trip to the theater was cancelled. What a drag.
They didn’t need a man to play a female part apparently. The mother didn’t like that I guess. There really is no reason ro have a man play a female part when female actors are available. That was my point, you completely missed.

They didn’t need a man to play a female part apparently. The mother didn’t like that I guess. There really is no reason ro have a man play a female part when female actors are available. That was my point, you completely missed.
Comparing what they do to drag is hyper-hyperbole, and shows that the rabid right has escape the bounds of reason.

Comparing what they do to drag is hyper-hyperbole, and shows that the rabid right has escape the bounds of reason.
Again what is the need for a man to play a woman in a children’s play when female actors are available?

Robin Williams wasn't playing a tranny in "Mrs. Doubtfire".

His masquerading as a broad wasn't due to any sexual deviancy in the film, and he never took hormones or surgery in storyline.
Another thing about his character in that film is the fact that Mrs. Doubtfire was a way older woman. The people who dress up these days as the opposite gender I highly doubt do such a thing.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Forum List

Back