School Tells White Kids To Step Aside, This Is For Black Kids Only

Yes, I want you to tell me how, without a doubt, you know someone's gender? Should be an easy question, right?
Since appropriate pictures are verboten here, you' ll have to try to stretch your reading comprehension and imagination. If he has a dick (penis, johnson, weewee, whatever term you prefer, he is a male, I.e. boy, man, bloke, guy, whatever. If she has a pussy (vagina, camel toe, cunny...agai, your choice), she is a female, I.e. girl, woman, gal, chic...
Hope that clears things up for you.
So for you it's all about looks eh? Good to know, especially for XY females and XX males. We have both, along with those people who have both sets of genitals. I guess they can use whatever bathroom they like eh, as they look like both?
If they have both genitals I'd just give them the choice of either bathroom. That's such a small percent of the world that who really gives a shit?
It goes to the question, how do you tell gender? Answer, it isn't genitals or genetics.
Genitals. The genetics for any other condition are rare.
Ever heard looks don't matter? In this case that's true...

Since appropriate pictures are verboten here, you' ll have to try to stretch your reading comprehension and imagination. If he has a dick (penis, johnson, weewee, whatever term you prefer, he is a male, I.e. boy, man, bloke, guy, whatever. If she has a pussy (vagina, camel toe, cunny...agai, your choice), she is a female, I.e. girl, woman, gal, chic...
So for you it's all about looks eh? Good to know, especially for XY females and XX males. We have both, along with those people who have both sets of genitals. I guess they can use whatever bathroom they like eh, as they look like both?
If they have both genitals I'd just give them the choice of either bathroom. That's such a small percent of the world that who really gives a shit?
It goes to the question, how do you tell gender? Answer, it isn't genitals or genetics.
I already said I don't care about this. For all I care they can choose at birth what they want to be. They can change their sex when they're 18 back to what they wanted.

I already said I don't care about this. For all I care they can choose at birth what they want to be. They can change their sex when they're 18 back to what they wanted.
Yes, I know, you are reality adverse. Nuff said.

Let's consider a recent fad comparable to this whole he-she issue. Make-believe and imagining you are someone (or something) different that what you are is quite normal, particularly at certain stages of development. Lots of people have recently imagined themselves to be vampires. The idea of attractive, well-off vampires saturated all media outlets. Lots of people, particularly the young, imagined themselves to be vampires. A few carried this make-believe to extremes and sought blood, lurked about only at night, and considered themselves immortal. Taking your imaginary persona to such an extreme is abnormal. Same thing when people imagine themselves the opposite gender. Make-believe and imagination are normal, particularly at specific developmental stages. When someone carries that make-believe to the extreme, that's when things get mentally weird.
When I was a kid, we pretended to be characters featured in popular TV series, like Star Trek or Bonanza. We pretended to be characters from those shows, playing out our imaginary concepts about how those "people" would act, given various circumstances. Today's youngsters have been witness to gay (lesbian, etc) characters featured in all forms of media as heroes who overcome opposition to their chosen lifestyles. Of course, youngsters will pretend that they are the "heroes" common to the media they are exposed to.

Is my opinion of this bad to you? Is the freedom to do as they want not enough? lol. I really don't care what gender they are. Why do you care so much?

Is my opinion of this bad to you? Is the freedom to do as they want not enough? lol. I really don't care what gender they are. Why do you care so much?
Because it's a complicated issue, reality in other words, that you guys can't deal with, and to some children, more than you think, it's very critical. Your black and white thinking makes them grow up in a pink and blue world, which is entirely invalid, especially since not long ago boys were dressed in pink, which was a "strong" color. Light blue was weak and therefore for little girls, but they are anything but weak, especially as grown women. The easy answers hide the truths, it's why you like them and I reject them.

Because it's a complicated issue, reality in other words, that you guys can't deal with, and to some children, more than you think, it's very critical. Your black and white thinking makes them grow up in a pink and blue world, which is entirely invalid, especially since not long ago boys were dressed in pink, which was a "strong" color. Light blue was weak and therefore for little girls, but they are anything but weak, especially as grown women. The easy answers hide the truths, it's why you like them and I reject them.
What do you propose then? There's a 99.9 percent chance I won't agree with you but go ahead and make your statement.

What do you propose then? There's a 99.9 percent chance I won't agree with you but go ahead and make your statement.
I propose that we deal with reality, meaning there is no "solution", there are "solutions", and often that means let the child tell us who and what they are when they are ready. Just because we might be uncomfortable doesn't mean that they are. Ultimately it's their body, their sexuality, their life, their choice.

I propose that we deal with reality, meaning there is no "solution", there are "solutions", and often that means let the child tell us who and what they are when they are ready. Just because we might be uncomfortable doesn't mean that they are. Ultimately it's their body, their sexuality, their life, their choice.
I literally said the same thing and then you act like I'm rejecting it. I said let them change to whatever they want to change to. You literally say the same thing but pretend like I said something different and discriminating. Why do you do that?

I literally said the same thing and then you act like I'm rejecting it. I said let them change to whatever they want to change to. You literally say the same thing but pretend like I said something different and discriminating. Why do you do that?
Had you said it that way, I would have acknowledged it.

Had you said it that way, I would have acknowledged it.
It doesn't mean I'll like them though. Also if a boy wants to become a girl but still has boy parts he should not go to the ladies room. Or the opposite. Just saying.

Ever heard that a dick-=male and a vagina=female? Looks do matter. Make believe...Yah, not so much.

Ever heard that a dick-=male and a vagina=female? Looks do matter. Make believe...Yah, not so much.
Yeah, not reality, just to you.

How in the hell did a thread about a school trip for black kids result in a post like this?
Because some doesn't like the fact that kids are often divided up, as in boys versus girls. I asked him how he knew which was which, and he doesn't beyond what they keep in their cute undies.

How in the hell did a thread about a school trip for black kids result in a post like this?
Because some doesn't like the fact that kids are often divided up, as in boys versus girls. I asked him how he knew which was which, and he doesn't beyond what they keep in their cute undies.
OK, then how do you tell the boys from the girls?

You don't, they tell you. In most cases, but not all, we agree and it's obvious but not in all cases and there are more than two sexes, many more.

You don't, they tell you. In most cases, but not all, we agree and it's obvious but not in all cases and there are more than two sexes, many more.
You're so delusional. There's only 2 sexes and I'm proud my quote made your sig. :D

Maybe they'll tell you what they want to pretend to be, but there are basically two genders, with the exception of some rare genetic anomalies.

Forum List

Back