School Field Trip To Play Cancelled In Order To Protect Children From Trannies

Biff_Poindexter

Diamond Member
Jun 6, 2018
USA

"Parents are divided after they were notified about the cancelation of an upcoming field trip to see a performance of "James and the Giant Peach." The school said it was due to the age-appropriateness of the performance. Main Street Theaters' performance of "James and the Giant Peach" is marketed for those in first grade and up. Based on the children's book of the same name, it's a story about a boy who goes to live with less-than-loving relatives. Spring Branch ISD was supposed to go on a field trip to see the performance, but this week, parents were told the field trip was canceled and weren't told why.

Spring Branch parent Cheri Thomas said told ABC13 this may have started during the public comment portion of a recent school board meeting. She said a parent shared her concern about the actors playing multiple roles that were both male and female, saying it's drag. Thomas said this should not be the school or community's focus in the first place. "I don't think it's a big deal. I think it's overblown, a manufactured crisis," Thomas said. She feels parents should be the ones to decide if their kids get to go, not the school district."

Score another one for the good guys....now we are making these school districts think twice when it comes to subjecting our kids to tranny propaganda and possibly sexual assault, who knows what those cross-dressing actors might have tried with these kids. I don't know what this Giant Peach play is about but it sounds like some type of LGBTQ celebration -- and they are using this play and others like it to shove their tranny-woke-left agenda down our children's throats. How is this play even allowed to happen in the first place? Why are we allowing men to play women on stage? Where does it stop? When they make all of our children gay tranny pedophiles? Is that their end game?

I remember when Robin Williams played Ms. Doubtfire and how the number of children becoming trannies increased by 55% that year......who knows the damage that was done when Tom Hanks displayed his filth in the hit TV show Bosom Buddies....and then, when Tyler Perry, Martin Lawrence and other actors started making movies playing imaginary female characters -- and because of it..we are left with a tranny infestation that is taking down our children one by one....

No one is more anti-Trans-agenda than I am. That said, it is very possible to have a male play female characters on stage without it being a drag queen or Trans event. There have been periods in history in which women were not allowed to be actors, so men played both male and female parts. I would have no problem with a one actor show in which the actor plays both male and female parts as long as it's done tastefully. I haven't seen James and the Giant Peach performed, so I can't say for sure if it is age appropriate or not.

"Parents are divided after they were notified about the cancelation of an upcoming field trip to see a performance of "James and the Giant Peach." The school said it was due to the age-appropriateness of the performance. Main Street Theaters' performance of "James and the Giant Peach" is marketed for those in first grade and up. Based on the children's book of the same name, it's a story about a boy who goes to live with less-than-loving relatives. Spring Branch ISD was supposed to go on a field trip to see the performance, but this week, parents were told the field trip was canceled and weren't told why.

Spring Branch parent Cheri Thomas said told ABC13 this may have started during the public comment portion of a recent school board meeting. She said a parent shared her concern about the actors playing multiple roles that were both male and female, saying it's drag. Thomas said this should not be the school or community's focus in the first place. "I don't think it's a big deal. I think it's overblown, a manufactured crisis," Thomas said. She feels parents should be the ones to decide if their kids get to go, not the school district."

Score another one for the good guys....now we are making these school districts think twice when it comes to subjecting our kids to tranny propaganda and possibly sexual assault, who knows what those cross-dressing actors might have tried with these kids. I don't know what this Giant Peach play is about but it sounds like some type of LGBTQ celebration -- and they are using this play and others like it to shove their tranny-woke-left agenda down our children's throats. How is this play even allowed to happen in the first place? Why are we allowing men to play women on stage? Where does it stop? When they make all of our children gay tranny pedophiles? Is that their end game?

I remember when Robin Williams played Ms. Doubtfire and how the number of children becoming trannies increased by 55% that year......who knows the damage that was done when Tom Hanks displayed his filth in the hit TV show Bosom Buddies....and then, when Tyler Perry, Martin Lawrence and other actors started making movies playing imaginary female characters -- and because of it..we are left with a tranny infestation that is taking down our children one by one....
During Shakespeare's time, women were not allowed to be actors. So, men played all the roles.

This is no different, in many schools where there are only males or females.

Grow up already !!!!

OMG that is too funny. You think Bosom Buddies was a hit?

A giant peach huh? For first Graders? Main Street Sick fucks? Sic Sic Sic

The republican party is probably more of a threat to children. That is just a reality.
7jtxw2.jpg

No one is more anti-Trans-agenda than I am. That said, it is very possible to have a male play female characters on stage without it being a drag queen or Trans event. There have been periods in history in which women were not allowed to be actors, so men played both male and female parts. I would have no problem with a one actor show in which the actor plays both male and female parts as long as it's done tastefully. I haven't seen James and the Giant Peach performed, so I can't say for sure if it is age appropriate or not.
It was some libtard community theater....so you know they were planning to gyrate their genitals in the faces of children.....until we can guarantee that only christian conservatives are allowed to be on stage, we can't trust our children will be safe going to these types of plays...

It reminds me of when the Teletubbies used their TV program in order to transform our children into trannies....in fact, since that show began, there was a 73% increase in tranny toddlers

Robin Williams wasn't playing a tranny in "Mrs. Doubtfire".

His masquerading as a broad wasn't due to any sexual deviancy in the film, and he never took hormones or surgery in storyline.

OTOH, the classic film Myra Breckinridge was about transgenderism, and Rachel Welch played the part of the she-male who was born a man. The film, in a more decent time, was recognized that because of its adult themes and was given the coveted "X" rating barring those under 18 from attending.

Robin Williams wasn't playing a tranny in "Mrs. Doubtfire".

His masquerading as a broad wasn't due to any sexual deviancy in the film, and he never took hormones or surgery in storyline.

OTOH, the classic film Myra Breckinridge was about transgenderism, and Rachel Welch played the part of the she-male who was born a man. The film, in a more decent time, was recognized that because of its adult themes and was given the coveted "X" rating barring those under 18 from attending.
Who is the tranny in the Giant Peach?

It was some libtard community theater....so
For over 43 years, Main Street Theater has had a reputation for bringing thoughtful, entertaining, and fun adaptations of children’s books to life. Recently a social media post was made about our usage of cross-gender casting. This is a technique we have used for years (which has produced great humor!) to allow us to produce works with smaller casts. In addition, there was a question of the use of pronouns for the insects. True to Dahl’s book, the Glowworm explains that it is not a male but rather a female because male Glowworms do not light up.

We hope that you will reach out to our box office or school booking line if you need clarification on content. We are always happy to help!

Public Box Office: 713-524-6706

Who wooda ever thunk drag queens and trannies providing education to young children was a good idea?

Who wooda ever thunk drag queens and trannies providing education to young children was a good idea?

They keep normal people chasing one harmful anti-American “idea” after another after another, with help from MSM. Abortion on the delivery table, 12 yr olds made wards of state upon request to get teets and dics cut off cause a home O teacher convinces them. Never thought you needed to worry about this new stuff back in 2006 or so, EH?

all these saps posting here willing to go along with any if it. Like a Bill Maher…….willing to vote O’Biden. For entertainment?

i agree with the lady in the article…this thread is a manufactured crisis

Forum List

Back