Small woman (karate trained) kicked the living s**t out of attacker

Old video. Only the most gullible think it wasn't a performance. If you look carefully, you can see the jigsaw mats on the floor of the elevator. There's another version where she suplexes the 'attacker.'

Old video. Only the most gullible think it wasn't a performance. If you look carefully, you can see the jigsaw mats on the floor of the elevator. There's another version where she suplexes the 'attacker.'

And your proof is ...... exactly where? Links to credible sources only ......

I love these threads. It allows me to examine the posts (and internet ID's) of those that defend the truly bad guys....

Girls, if you don't know how to fight like her the best thing to do in an elevator (if you can't get off) is to simply turn towards anyone else who gets in and nod yer head slightly and acknowledge their existence. Stay facing them.

Criminals are always looking for those who are not paying attention to what's going on around them.

For some reason there are people who think if they keep their head down nothing bad will happen, in fact, it's just the opposite.

It is obviously a staged video.

However, that does not in any way diminish the value of martial arts training. I was never a very strict father, but one thing I always insisted on is that my children participate in self-defense training. It was mandatory. Whatever the financial cost, they could always choose whatever form of martial arts training that they wanted.

So it's staged because *you* claim it's so? So .... how about sharing with the great unwashed masses your inside info?

Inquiring minds wanna know. Hurry please ... it's damn near bedtime.

Girls, if you don't know how to fight like her the best thing to do in an elevator (if you can't get off) is to simply turn towards anyone else who gets in and nod yer head slightly and acknowledge their existence. Stay facing them.

Criminals are always looking for those who are not paying attention to what's going on around them.

For some reason there are people who think if they keep their head down nothing bad will happen, in fact, it's just the opposite.

Is that how you choose the victims for your evil experiments?

So it's staged because *you* claim it's so? So .... how about sharing with the great unwashed masses your inside info?

Inquiring minds wanna know. Hurry please ... it's damn near bedtime.
Don't get me wrong, I don't believe with 100% confidence that it's staged, however, It looks like an act IMO.

I could be mistaken. I don't know for sure that it was staged.

Is that how you choose the victims for your evil experiments?
LOL! Hahahahaha! Haha! Ha!

Er... ummm.....

Yes.

[QUOTE="Muhammed]

1) It is obviously a staged video.

2) Don't get me wrong, I don't believe with 100% confidence that it's staged, however, It looks like an act IMO.

3) I could be mistaken. I don't know for sure that it was staged.[/QUOTE]

So .... who is the real Muhammed?

Is it door number 1, door number 2 or door number 3?

And your proof is ...... exactly where? Links to credible sources only ......

I love these threads. It allows me to examine the posts (and internet ID's) of those that defend the truly bad guys....

These videos have been around for years. I don't think they were ever intended to be taken as real. I told you that you can see the jigsaw mats on the floor. Stop being so gullible.

Forum List

Back