School Punishes Boy for Opposing Homosexuality

Lo0k at you with the semantic word games!

Fail :thup:

Statistically speaking, homosexuality is abnormal. That's a fact.

Therefore if it's genetic, it's a genetic abnormality.

No semantics, no games, just the facts ma'am.
sorry but to be abnormal something would have to be structurally wrong.
it's not. it's a genetic variation.

Definition of ABNORMAL
: deviating from the normal or average

You're welcome. :thup:

Vasquez.Carlos.jpg

Investigation clears gay Fort Worth teacher

Most pedofiles are men who molest girl children.

that is a fact
Hetrosexuals are like 90% of the population. If homosexuals were 90% of the population pedophilia would be legal.

This is just nonsense. Since most pedophiles are heterosexual males whether they prefer little boys or little girls or both. So, why would homosexuals have any interest in legalizing pedophilia? Logic, it is not just for special occasions.

An honors student in Fort Worth, Texas, was sent to the principal’s office and punished for telling a classmate that he believes homosexuality is wrong.

Texas School Punishes Boy For Opposing Homosexuality | Fox News

He's probably one of these annoying little Christian clones who's always trying to convert everyone. Stfu already.

Your probably one of those annoying little PC clones who's always trying to vilify everyone you disagree with. STFU already. :thup:

Would you want to completely destroy a child's spirit? If you are not an evil person that gets off on that, watch that you don't say anything that would do that in mixed company, and there you go, you are PC and it is a good thing. I swear nothing pisses me off more.

Republicans know all about "wrong".

They wrote the book on "wrong".

Gays are wrong.
Muslims are wrong.
Blacks are wrong.
Women's rights are wrong.

So much wrong.

But Republicans are always "right". Ask them. They love to tell you.

RDean is wrong. :D

Let me premise my remarks with I was born and raised in Texas. I'm not exactly sure why Texas men worry so much about a subject they claim to be unfamiliar with and unfriendly toward. In my experience anyone who protests too much is immediately suspect of engaging in the very subject they are protesting. I suspect there are lots of unopened closets in Texas.

Most pedofiles are men who molest girl children.

that is a fact
Hetrosexuals are like 90% of the population. If homosexuals were 90% of the population pedophilia would be legal.

This is just nonsense. Since most pedophiles are heterosexual males whether they prefer little boys or little girls or both. So, why would homosexuals have any interest in legalizing pedophilia? Logic, it is not just for special occasions.

It is homosexual groups like NAMBLA that constantly try to legalize pedophilla.

Let me premise my remarks with I was born and raised in Texas. I'm not exactly sure why Texas men worry so much about a subject they claim to be unfamiliar with and unfriendly toward. In my experience anyone who protests too much is immediately suspect of engaging in the very subject they are protesting. I suspect there are lots of unopened closets in Texas.

In my experience, people who don't feel oppressed by politically correct sensorship more openly express their opinions.

Queerness is a genetic deviation like dwarfism. It's prevalence is independent of state or national boundries. To believe their are more "Steers and Queers" in Texas, you need to have transcended mere ignorance. I suspect you must be an idiot regardless of which side of "the closet" door you are on.

to answer your question;"ONLY TWO THINGS COME OUT OF TEXAS STEERS AND QUEERS. CLEAR ENOUGH?

HOW THICK ARE YOU The men that make up nambla are not homosexuals.

Its a good thing you have no credability to lose:

The North American Man/Boy Love Association (NAMBLA) was formed in 1978. It was inspired by the success of a campaign based in Boston's gay community

AN INTRODUCTION TO NAMBLA

The North American Man/Boy Love Association (NAMBLA) was formed in 1978. It was inspired by the success of a campaign based in Boston's gay community

Oh wow look at you assholes linking to pedo sites. :doubt:

No surprise that you have that link.

Forum List

Back