School Punishes Boy for Opposing Homosexuality

I believe the school is in the wrong.

But if he started preaching religion with that, then the school would be in the right.
It's illegal to talk about religion because people can get offended. Unless you learn about it as a class.
You can't teach the bible and such in a public school. It's illegal.

I believe the school is in the wrong.

But if he started preaching religion with that, then the school would be in the right.
It's illegal to talk about religion because people can get offended. Unless you learn about it as a class.
You can't teach the bible and such in a public school. It's illegal.

General Rule: Public schools may not teach religion, although teaching about religion in a secular context is permitted. The Bible may be taught in a school, but only for its historical, cultural or literary value and never in a devotional, celebratory or doctrinal manner, or in such a way that encourages acceptance of the Bible as a religious document.

Religion in the Public Schools - Religion in the Curriculum

Is Homosexuality natural?
. If that God has created homosexuals in animals, so he did in humans. And if you are an atheist, like me, I don’t think you need to be told anything, you already know it.

Everything Animals do is NATURAL

Some animals eat their own shit.

Some humans eat their own shit (daws comes to mind).

Therefore Shit-eating Humans should be nutured.
did you mean neutered?
Definition of NEUTER
transitive verb
1: castrate, alter
2: to remove the force or effectiveness of
See neuter defined for English-language learners »
Examples of NEUTER
She had her dog neutered by the veterinarian.
The bill was neutered by the changes made by the legislature.
First Known Use of NEUTER
Related to NEUTER
Synonyms: alter, desex, fix
Related Words: castrate, emasculate, geld; spay; sterilize

might wanna try spell check if multi syllabic words are a tough concept for you.

A homophobe and a Christian! always a winning combination!:clap2::clap2:

Dodge.

When you're not bright enough to stick to your idiotic arguement, find a spelling error.

If it's a choice then it's ok to discriminate against them, just like it's ok to discriminate against smokers.

Seriously, try harder. :thup:

No it isn't.

And the fact that it isn't a choice doesn't mean it's a birth defect, retard.

If they're born that way then by definition it's a genetic abnormality.

Fact, not opinion.

I feel bad cuz this tangential semantic game of yours is off the OP topic but just to complete the thought....... You skipped straight from using the word defect to using the word abnormality and hoped no one would notice.

A genetic abnormality is not necessarily a birth defect. Fact not opinion.

No it isn't.

Fact, not opinion.

I feel bad cuz this tangential semantic game of yours is off the OP topic but just to complete the thought....... You skipped straight from using the word defect to using the word abnormality and hoped no one would notice.

Meanwhile Ravi had already called it a genetic difference but you used the semantics of the meaning of norm in order to leap straight away from your defect label.

Fact, not opinion.

Meanwhile Ravi had already called it a genetic difference but you used the semantics of the meaning of norm in order to leap straight away from your defect label.
His entire premise is defective.

His entire premise is defective.

:lol: And abnormal! Dummies full of fear and loathing eat that shit right up though...

No it isn't.

Fact, not opinion.

I switched because I think generic abnormality is a more accurate term. daws convinced me of that.

As for the hoping nobody noticed part, that's just silly since I announced in a post that I was doing so. :rolleyes:

That said, I'm open to the possibility that I'm wrong and will sincerely consider any well articulated arguments refuting my position. But so far it's been almost nothing but ad-homs. I mean really, Ravi even suggested that characterizing homosexuality as a genetic abnormality means that I believe anyone who isn't a straight, white, Christian male is genetically abnormal. The depths of intellectual dishonesty required to make that leap would make Liability blush.

But whatcha gonna do? :dunno:

Fact, not opinion.

I switched because I think generic abnormality is a more accurate term. daws convinced me of that.

As for the hoping nobody noticed part, that's just silly since I announced in a post that I was doing so. :rolleyes:

That said, I'm open to the possibility that I'm wrong and will sincerely consider any well articulated arguments refuting my position. But so far it's been almost nothing but ad-homs. I mean really, Ravi even suggested that characterizing homosexuality as a genetic abnormality means that I believe anyone who isn't a straight, white, Christian male is genetically abnormal. The depths of intellectual dishonesty required to make that leap would make Liability blush.

I'm sure you know just how to make him blush! ;)

All joking aside... Yes, I realize once you recognized your failure in using the word defect you announced you were not wedded to the term and replaced it with the word abnormality and proceeded as if it were the same thing, just so you could pretend you won an argument with Ravi, whose entire point was laughing at your use of the word defect in the first place. Props to you for at least being able to recognize Daws was right despite your failure to recognize the same with Ravi...

The important thing daws is that we both agree that homosexuals are born that way.

If you want to take offense to me therefore characterizing it as a birth defect that's your right, but you are wrong if you think I do so in an attempt to denigrate homosexuals, which I believe you do.

In fact, I think that if there was widespread acknowledgment that it is indeed a birth defect, that would do more to end discrimination and oppression of gays than all the progress that's been made to date. Most of the discriminatory attitudes and actions taken toward homosexuals stems from the belief that it's a choice.

Laugh all you want Ravs, but you know it's true that if homosexuality were to be medically deemed a birth defect it would almost instantly eliminate 99% of the arguments used to justify discrimination against them.

Or if it were named a religion.

Regardless, it's stupid.

Lets claim group X is suffering from a birth defect and everyone will treat them better.

hahahahahahaha!

:lmao:

daws at least sprinkled in some reasonable arguments along with the ad-homs. Ravi didn't.

But regardless, I really don't care enough to keep this up, especially since it's friday and I have more pressing (4F) concerns. :)

BTW, I'm surprised you think assigning some PC medical terminology could ever stop the fear and loathing...

"you know it's true that if homosexuality were to be medically deemed a birth defect it would almost instantly eliminate 99% of the arguments used to justify discrimination against them."

Everything Animals do is NATURAL

Some animals eat their own shit.

Some humans eat their own shit (daws comes to mind).

Therefore Shit-eating Humans should be nutured.
did you mean neutered?
Definition of NEUTER
transitive verb
1: castrate, alter
2: to remove the force or effectiveness of
See neuter defined for English-language learners »
Examples of NEUTER
She had her dog neutered by the veterinarian.
The bill was neutered by the changes made by the legislature.
First Known Use of NEUTER
Related to NEUTER
Synonyms: alter, desex, fix
Related Words: castrate, emasculate, geld; spay; sterilize

might wanna try spell check if multi syllabic words are a tough concept for you.

A homophobe and a Christian! always a winning combination!:clap2::clap2:

Dodge.

When you're not bright enough to stick to your idiotic arguement, find a spelling error.
:lol::lol::lol::lol:please point out where I deviate from my argument.

Fact, not opinion.

Lo0k at you with the semantic word games!

Fail :thup:

Statistically speaking, homosexuality is abnormal. That's a fact.

Therefore if it's genetic, it's a genetic abnormality.

No semantics, no games, just the facts ma'am.
sorry but to be abnormal something would have to be structurally wrong.
it's not. it's a genetic variation.

Fact, not opinion.

if you are using the word "abnormal" to mean a genetic variation then you are correct .
on the other hand if you are using it as a euphemism to mean damaged, wrong,evil ,then you missed the point altogether ....

Forum List

Back