School blames ‘poor lighting’ for paltry Michelle O lunch

If the food served at the schools is so delicious and nutritious why do the students call it inedible and throw it all away?

This is not the first time this con game of playing character assassins of Mrs. Oblama to show their hate...has been tried here on USMB before with the same lame stories with same pics..........how about the truth for once people?.

It isn't the first time an official has lied to cover their ass either ... Nor would it even come close in comparison.

I have posted pics from the school, versus the lies in the OP...I have done my jop, good day...

You posted a picture the principle posted to social media after he got slammed.
You didn't take the picture and don't know squat about the details surrounding the taking of the pictures, nor interviewing the students as to their lunch habits.

We serve better food than this at our Church to the homeless. This is pitiful and no parent is going to be OK with it...well unless it's a Moochelle ass kissing parent

Naw... They wouldn't make their kids eat it either.

italy.jpg

B-JJBoRCUAAI6Ei.jpg:large

See the problem? They are Pro-Child, you, nope.

That looks really good. Why don't the parents provide this for their child to eat at school? After all, it's the parent's job. Don't hand me that they're too poor; the poor ones receive money and food stamps which would afford them the means to purchase the items in this pic (actually they'd be able to feed their kids for the entire week with what they could purchase and cook).

the only true reason for threads such as this is not concern for kids, but a swipe at Michele, just pathetic...

italy.jpg

That looks really good. Why don't the parents provide this for their child to eat at school? After all, it's the parent's job. Don't hand me that they're too poor; the poor ones receive money and food stamps which would afford them the means to purchase the items in this pic (actually they'd be able to feed their kids for the entire week with what they could purchase and cook).
We send children to school because professionals are better at teaching them. It's hardly a stretch to have professionals also feed them now is it?

italy.jpg

We send children to school because professionals are better at teaching them. It's hardly a stretch to have professionals also feed them now is it?

It is quite the stretch. It is teachers job to teach. If they want to teach them about nutritious food, great. In addition to teaching, it's the parents job to cloth, shelter and feed their children not the school's job.

So, why don't parents provide nutritious food for their children so the kids can focus on what the teacher is teaching?

italy.jpg

It is quite the stretch. It is teachers job to teach. If they want to teach them about nutritious food, great. In addition to teaching, it's the parents job to cloth, shelter and feed their children not the school's job.

So, why don't parents provide nutritious food for their children so the kids can focus on what the teacher is teaching?
Learn what In Loco Parentis means. It applies when kids are at school and the school becomes, temporarily, their parents, even to the point of signing off on life-saving brain surgery if the parents cannot be reached. At school, your kid is theirs until you come get them.

italy.jpg

The teachers do concentrate on teaching, they do not prepare the meals...

italy.jpg

A school can spank your kid, in many states, make them change their clothes, use the bathroom, take a shower, see the nurse, call in 911, and have them arrested, but God forbid they feed them well during their eight hours there, that would just be wrong.

italy.jpg

A school can spank your kid, in many states, make them change their clothes, use the bathroom, take a shower, see the nurse, call in 911, and have them arrested, but God forbid they feed them well during their eight hours there, that would just be wrong.
School is only 7 hours long

School is only 7 hours long
I know, and it drives me fucking crazy. It should be from 6am to 6pm. The parents are trying to work. Feed 'em, run their asses off, and teach them about life not just how to take tests.

These lunches can't be acceptable! If Michelle wanna reform food system in schools - she should eat these lunches by herself for the beginning! And i don't think that her kids in their private schools are eating same ****

Forum List

Back