Go Figure- Missouri, Alabama Schools Drop Michelle O’s Lunch Program

I started to look up the data as posted the last time we engaged bear, but it's a waste of my time.

I quoted the law there on the raising of prices on that thread. You didn't say untrue then. I showed that data there.

Who cares what you think...............aka a DICTATOR MENTALITY...........OBEY..............same as ALLOW over a freaking lunch. Alabama told the Feds and you quite frankly to STFU............and it appears there isn't a damned thing you can do about it.

ROLL TIDE!

If you posted some data in the other thread, I missed it.

Anyway, there isn't a damned thing I want to do if you and others are too stupid to figure out how to make good food that qualifies for OVS reimbursement. That's your choice.

You finally understand that............That's your choice..............We choose not to OBEY........Now you understand...............

Alabama has said to hell with this BS............And that is that.

Wait... when did I say you didn't have a choice to be stupid?

That is a matter of opinion. Some believe that the Gov't is too big for it's britches and need a new mommy to tell them what to eat, drink, and how to live their lives.

Others, like my self, think it's about time for them to mind their own damned business on what our kids eat. Or our State for that matter. The lunches in Alabama will be just fine without a bunch of Federal Red Tape. Argument ended.

If you need a nanny to tell you how to live then that's your problem and not mine.

I'm sorry sir, but you are not very smart.

First of all, you didn't answer my question. When did I say you didn't have a choice in regards to school lunches?

Secondly, if you TRULY thought government should butt out of what your kids ate for lunch, you would be packing their lunches and this would be irrelevant.

I will ask again, do you support drug testing welfare recipients?

Why do parents allow their kids to eat crap food like the restaurants in the article? We have a junk food epidemic but continue to eat that garbage. How about a brown bag lunch with some veggies and something decent? I don't care if they abolish the lunch program and it is their choice to poison their kids. Total lack of parenting. Then again it is Alabama.

Fatty Fatty Two By Four has become the new rallying cry for the right.

Donuts for breakfast and pizza for dinner.

All because she's black.

oh waaa, they're talking about that control Freak MaBella Obama who WE THE PEOPLE didn't elect to come riding into our schools and force food on our kids. you like that do it to YOUR OWN

Last edited:
Why do parents allow their kids to eat crap food like the restaurants in the article? We have a junk food epidemic but continue to eat that garbage. How about a brown bag lunch with some veggies and something decent? I don't care if they abolish the lunch program and it is their choice to poison their kids. Total lack of parenting. Then again it is Alabama.

Fatty Fatty Two By Four has become the new rallying cry for the right.

Donuts for breakfast and pizza for dinner.

All because she's black.

oh waaa, they're talking about that control Freak MaBella Obama who WE THE PEOPLE didn't elected to come riding into our schools and force food on our kids. you like that do it to YOUR OWN

^ what?

10. I'm just tired of the Gov't trying to stick it's noses in every damned thing.

How do you feel about drug testing welfare recipients?

That's too easy. Get the feds out of welfare as well. No problem.

Too cowardly to answer the question eh? That's okay, we all understand why.

I started to look up the data as posted the last time we engaged bear, but it's a waste of my time.

I quoted the law there on the raising of prices on that thread. You didn't say untrue then. I showed that data there.

Who cares what you think...............aka a DICTATOR MENTALITY...........OBEY..............same as ALLOW over a freaking lunch. Alabama told the Feds and you quite frankly to STFU............and it appears there isn't a damned thing you can do about it.

ROLL TIDE!

Anyway, there isn't a damned thing I want to do if you and others are too stupid to figure out how to make good food that qualifies for OVS reimbursement. That's your choice.

You finally understand that............That's your choice..............We choose not to OBEY........Now you understand...............

That is a matter of opinion. Some believe that the Gov't is too big for it's britches and need a new mommy to tell them what to eat, drink, and how to live their lives.

Others, like my self, think it's about time for them to mind their own damned business on what our kids eat. Or our State for that matter. The lunches in Alabama will be just fine without a bunch of Federal Red Tape. Argument ended.

If you need a nanny to tell you how to live then that's your problem and not mine.

First of all, you didn't answer my question. When did I say you didn't have a choice in regards to school lunches?

Secondly, if you TRULY thought government should butt out of what your kids ate for lunch, you would be packing their lunches and this would be irrelevant.

Start a new thread and maybe I'll answer that. Again, your opinion of me doesn't matter. Your opinion doesn't matter to the State of Alabama. Your opinion doesn't matter to the State of Missouri...........more to follow.

Finally, my kids are out of school now, but if they came home and said the food sucks they'd be brown bagging it.

Your upset that States have rejected this program. Oh Well...........Alabama made a choice. A choice to not be burdened with more Gov't Red tape over school lunches. The food will be healthy, and the kids will eat them and not throw away as much food. That's the deal.

In regards to the funding, as a tax payer I think the following is my opinion.

Start a new thread and maybe I'll answer that. Again, your opinion of me doesn't matter. Your opinion doesn't matter to the State of Alabama. Your opinion doesn't matter to the State of Missouri...........more to follow.

Finally, my kids are out of school now, but if they came home and said the food sucks they'd be brown bagging it.

Your upset that States have rejected this program. Oh Well...........Alabama made a choice. A choice to not be burdened with more Gov't Red tape over school lunches. The food will be healthy, and the kids will eat them and not throw away as much food. That's the deal.

In regards to the funding, as a tax payer I think the following is my opinion.

I am neither upset nor surprised to learn that Alabama is too stupid to figure out how to feed kids whatever they want AND collect OVS funds.

Forum List

Back