Schiff was right, with "head on the pike" statement.

I don't know why Republican's took such offense. McConnel probably told them that, symbolically. We all know the revenge of tramp even on his republican's. They need to be kept in line, even Paul knows that:
----------------------------------------------------------

“If they insist on having people like Bolton coming forward, my insistence will be not just one witness. But that the president should be able to call any witnesses that he deems necessary to his defense.” If any of his colleagues get any funny ideas, he added, they’ll be in for a world of pain. If “some Republicans help Democrats get witnesses and there are no witnesses for the president, I think the end result is a revolutionary tide against those people,” Paul said. “I can’t imagine that [Trump] will let it go by if someone votes to bring in witnesses that his administration isn’t interested in.”

Rand Paul Threatens to Go Rambo on Rogue Republicans
Every republican is 280 characters or less from being a RINO.

And what will you Stalinists to to any party member Senator who calls your bluff and refuses to support this attempted coup of yours? Fake polls are part of the farce of you Bolsheviks and the little Goebbels of your lying fuck press, but browse twitter and you find the public is about 80 to 1 against this shit your pulling. Your ability to manipulate public opinion is gone after the disaster of your 2016 attempt to rig the election.

What America sees Comrade creep, is that this isn't an impeachment, it's election tampering.
Wow dude, it's gonna take years to deprogram you.
Yeah, it's hard to make people un-know the truth.

I don't know why Republican's took such offense. McConnel probably told them that, symbolically. We all know the revenge of tramp even on his republican's. They need to be kept in line, even Paul knows that:

“If they insist on having people like Bolton coming forward, my insistence will be not just one witness. But that the president should be able to call any witnesses that he deems necessary to his defense.” If any of his colleagues get any funny ideas, he added, they’ll be in for a world of pain. If “some Republicans help Democrats get witnesses and there are no witnesses for the president, I think the end result is a revolutionary tide against those people,” Paul said. “I can’t imagine that [Trump] will let it go by if someone votes to bring in witnesses that his administration isn’t interested in.”

And what will you Stalinists to to any party member Senator who calls your bluff and refuses to support this attempted coup of yours? Fake polls are part of the farce of you Bolsheviks and the little Goebbels of your lying fuck press, but browse twitter and you find the public is about 80 to 1 against this shit your pulling. Your ability to manipulate public opinion is gone after the disaster of your 2016 attempt to rig the election.

What America sees Comrade creep, is that this isn't an impeachment, it's election tampering.

You failed to answer, creep. What will your party do if Senators break ranks and vote honestly for acquittal? Doug Jones only won because Roy Moore was the GOP nominee. He LIKES being in the Senate, he likes it a LOT. He WANTS to be reelected, so he will almost surely buck the Communist party directive and vote honestly.

So, what will the party do to him? Withdraw campaign financing? Trump up (boy is that an appropriate phrase) criminal charges against him? What retribution will you exact? I mean, the Stalinist party is FAR worse than the Mafia, ask Jeff Epstein...
Nobody can vote honestly for acquittal. The evidence is overwhelming.

You failed to answer, creep. What will your party do if Senators break ranks and vote honestly for acquittal? Doug Jones only won because Roy Moore was the GOP nominee. He LIKES being in the Senate, he likes it a LOT. He WANTS to be reelected, so he will almost surely buck the Communist party directive and vote honestly.

So, what will the party do to him? Withdraw campaign financing? Trump up (boy is that an appropriate phrase) criminal charges against him? What retribution will you exact? I mean, the Stalinist party is FAR worse than the Mafia, ask Jeff Epstein...

:rofl:

You traitors can't even cook up a valid charge. Abuse of power? Like when the Stalinists in the house conducted secret Soviet star chamber proceedings in the basement?

Still you don't answer, if 3 or 4 Stalinists in the Senate decide to be honest, what will the party do to them?

The Psychocrats have already been shooting Republicans and beating them in the streets
Not possible. According to you kids we are terrified of guns.

They are if they are properly trained about them.
Statement makes no sense. Try again.

That you are stupid is irrelevant.

I child who has had the destructive power of a firearm shown to them in real life gains a healthy fear of them.

You traitors can't even cook up a valid charge. Abuse of power? Like when the Stalinists in the house conducted secret Soviet star chamber proceedings in the basement?

Still you don't answer, if 3 or 4 Stalinists in the Senate decide to be honest, what will the party do to them?
Your psychotic denial doesn't change the truth of my statement. No honest person can vote to acquit in the face of this mountain of evidence.

The Psychocrats have already been shooting Republicans and beating them in the streets
Not possible. According to you kids we are terrified of guns.

They are if they are properly trained about them.
Statement makes no sense. Try again.

That you are stupid is irrelevant.

I child who has had the destructive power of a firearm shown to them in real life gains a healthy fear of them.
Still not getting there, keep trying ....

Your psychotic denial doesn't change the truth of my statement. No honest person can vote to acquit in the face of this mountain of evidence.

What is your charge, traitor? No honest person can be a democrat. We all know that.

How old are you. 6? Tramp? Really?
Grow up.

What is your charge, traitor? No honest person can be a democrat. We all know that.
I'm not playing this stupid game. You know the charges as well as I do.

There are no honest tRumplings. We all know that.

So, you don't have a charge. He's guilty because reasons.

The Dimwinger farce has already been destroyed in under 2 hours, Dummy.

Don't be stupider tha.....

Oh yeah, it's you.

Never mind.

The Dimwinger farce has already been destroyed in under 2 hours, Dummy.
By ranting nonsense at the cameras?

Not hardly.

Don't be stupider tha.....

Oh yeah, it's you.

Never mind.

Moron, this isn't second grade, this idiocy doesn't work.

You have no crime to charge the President with, you just want power for your party at any price.

Fuck you.

Forum List

Back