Schiff was right, with "head on the pike" statement.

I don't know why Republican's took such offense. McConnel probably told them that, symbolically. We all know the revenge of tramp even on his republican's. They need to be kept in line, even Paul knows that:
----------------------------------------------------------

“If they insist on having people like Bolton coming forward, my insistence will be not just one witness. But that the president should be able to call any witnesses that he deems necessary to his defense.” If any of his colleagues get any funny ideas, he added, they’ll be in for a world of pain. If “some Republicans help Democrats get witnesses and there are no witnesses for the president, I think the end result is a revolutionary tide against those people,” Paul said. “I can’t imagine that [Trump] will let it go by if someone votes to bring in witnesses that his administration isn’t interested in.”

Rand Paul Threatens to Go Rambo on Rogue Republicans
I don't know why Republican's took such offense. McConnel probably told them that, symbolically. We all know the revenge of tramp even on his republican's. They need to be kept in line, even Paul knows that:

“If they insist on having people like Bolton coming forward, my insistence will be not just one witness. But that the president should be able to call any witnesses that he deems necessary to his defense.” If any of his colleagues get any funny ideas, he added, they’ll be in for a world of pain. If “some Republicans help Democrats get witnesses and there are no witnesses for the president, I think the end result is a revolutionary tide against those people,” Paul said. “I can’t imagine that [Trump] will let it go by if someone votes to bring in witnesses that his administration isn’t interested in.”

Trump isn't leaving office either way. This impeachment debacle is going to have huge blow back. Dems that hate Trump will think this is a sign of corruption. And the Repubs will see this as a attempt to nullify a legal and fair election. It's a lose-lose situation for us all. Was it worth it?

Not the point. Trump has abused and debased the office of president BEFORE he even took office.
Pressuring another country to aid him personally was crossing the red line.
Not anymore than any other President in the 60 years. Don't be naive. But I digress.There was NO proof Trump actually violated ANY statutory law. Funny, that being said, then the Democrats shift this into the philosophical debate about "abuse of power" As if that isn't flimsy and subjective as hell.

84304577_1073817872964324_8408590644582285312_n.jpg

Have you ever had you're IQ tested?
Came back negative.
There was no such thing as a negative IQ, bot perhaps Penny is a trailblazer.

Thanks for admitting shitt lie his ass off.

"Took offense" about what, the 2nd rate actress holding a facsimle of the President's bloody head"? What does that have to do with the impeachment? Most republicans laugh about the antics of angry Hollywood libs while the crazy left assaults old men wearing MAGA hats.

Trump isn't leaving office either way. This impeachment debacle is going to have huge blow back. Dems that hate Trump will think this is a sign of corruption. And the Repubs will see this as a attempt to nullify a legal and fair election. It's a lose-lose situation for us all. Was it worth it?

Not the point. Trump has abused and debased the office of president BEFORE he even took office.
No matter how many times you say that, it doesn't make it true.

Not anymore than any other President in the 60 years. Don't be naive. But I digress.There was NO proof Trump actually violated ANY statutory law. Funny, that being said, then the Democrats shift this into the philosophical debate about "abuse of power" As if that isn't flimsy and subjective as hell.

Nor Clinton but he was impeached about lying about an affair, most people lie about affairs, you royal highness does (tramp). Have you not read the constitution about abuse of power, even Graham said a person can be impeached from just hurting someone under him in 1998.

Wake up trampers.

You guys have a short memory.

Comrade traitor. who did the president who was elected by the American people that you are seeking to overthrow pressure another country? Will you do us a favor?

See, you Stalinists lie, cheat, and steal. Trump interfered with a MAJOR embezzlement scheme. Biden, Kerry, and Pelosi were all skimming off the Burisma thing, and here comes this outsider, this USURPER who doesn't even know how things work upsetting the apple cart. He's going to keep THEM from stealing American taxpayer money? They'll show HIM what happens to delusional men who think they can buck the system. Nothing more dangerous in Washington than an honest man - so you set out to destroy him from day one.

Every republican is 280 characters or less from being a RINO.

And what will you Stalinists to to any party member Senator who calls your bluff and refuses to support this attempted coup of yours? Fake polls are part of the farce of you Bolsheviks and the little Goebbels of your lying fuck press, but browse twitter and you find the public is about 80 to 1 against this shit your pulling. Your ability to manipulate public opinion is gone after the disaster of your 2016 attempt to rig the election.

What America sees Comrade creep, is that this isn't an impeachment, it's election tampering.

Have you ever had you're IQ tested?

IQ tests are different in Gaza.

Questions are like "If Ahmed abuses his goat in the morning, and Ahmed abuses his goat in the evening, how many of his wives will Ahmed need to beat?"

Nor Clinton but he was impeached about lying about an affair, most people lie about affairs, you royal highness does (tramp). Have you not read the constitution about abuse of power, even Graham said a person can be impeached from just hurting someone under him in 1998.

Wake up trampers.

Clinton was guilty of:

Perjury
Suborning perjury
Obstruction of justice.

All crimes.

Wake up trampers.

Ahmed, have you ever heard the name "Linda Tripp?" Linda Tripp was a whistleblower, not a CIA agent sent by the opposition party to run espionage operations against the POTUS (an act of treason) like Eric Ciaramella on behalf of Brennan and Schiff.

No, Linda Tripp was an ACTUAL, GENUINE whistle blower. She saw her boss doing something horrendous in the course of her normal duties, recorded it, and took it to the authorities. Linda Tripp TAPED Bill Clinton threatening a witness, 62 year old black woman, Betty Currie, that if she refused to perjure herself he would fire her and use his power as president to ensure she lost her pension and her house.

Differences between Linda Tripp and Eric Ciaramella.

• Tripp came across evidence as part of her normal, everyday duties. Ciaramella was an embedded operative recruited by KGB John Brennan and coordinated with Adam Schiff embedded in the executive for the purpose of espionage against the POTUS (an act of treason)
  • Tripp had first hand knowledge, she directly witnessed the events. As part of his espionage operation (an act of treason) Ciaramella complied mostly third hand accounts from staffers who had heard office rumors from other staffers.
  • Tripp had evidence, she recorded the conversation. Ciaramella was refuted by the evidence. When the transcripts were releases they showed that virtually everything he claimed was a lie.
  • Tripp was vetted. The second Linda Tripp brought out her evidence the little Goebbels splashed her name across every news source in America and dug into every aspect of her life. The little Goebbels covered up Ciaramella, and continue with the coverup.
  • The fascist democrats attempted to put Tripp in prison for whistleblowing. Hey, democrats are evil thugs.

Last edited:

Wake up trampers.

Clinton was guilty of:

Perjury
Suborning perjury
Obstruction of justice.

All crimes.

As well as witness tampering and threatening witnesses.

Donald Trump is guilty of interfering in the democrats embezzlement scheme, derailing the gravy train.

And what will you Stalinists to to any party member Senator who calls your bluff and refuses to support this attempted coup of yours? Fake polls are part of the farce of you Bolsheviks and the little Goebbels of your lying fuck press, but browse twitter and you find the public is about 80 to 1 against this shit your pulling. Your ability to manipulate public opinion is gone after the disaster of your 2016 attempt to rig the election.

What America sees Comrade creep, is that this isn't an impeachment, it's election tampering.
Wow dude, it's gonna take years to deprogram you.

Wow dude, it's gonna take years to deprogram you.

You failed to answer, creep. What will your party do if Senators break ranks and vote honestly for acquittal? Doug Jones only won because Roy Moore was the GOP nominee. He LIKES being in the Senate, he likes it a LOT. He WANTS to be reelected, so he will almost surely buck the Communist party directive and vote honestly.

So, what will the party do to him? Withdraw campaign financing? Trump up (boy is that an appropriate phrase) criminal charges against him? What retribution will you exact? I mean, the Stalinist party is FAR worse than the Mafia, ask Jeff Epstein...

Forum List

Back