Schiff was right, with "head on the pike" statement.

I don't know why Republican's took such offense. McConnel probably told them that, symbolically.

Shut your lying puke lib mouth the GOP Senators immediately called this out as a LIE. Christ Dem's can't open their mouths without spewing LIES. No doubt they will be featured in the next Geico Pinocchio commercial.

AND will Dem's stand there with a straight face and tell us they didn't threaten House Dem's into voting for impeachment? The Dem level of projection and hypocrisy is off the charts.

No I will not shut my mouth, while the GOP senators rip the constitution up and are traitors to the USA.
You’re hysterical Penelope

trump has every right under the Constitution to claim executive privilege

He never did, just a blanket statement of no docs or witnesses, it would of been too much work for him to claim executive privilege's. And there is no EP when covering up and abuse of power.
Liberals/House democrats know the procedure for suing through the courts

but they chose not to challenge trump legally

Penelope does nothing but lie out her filthy left lying mouth. Trumps defense team spelled out clearly today that those House Dem subpoenas were invalid. The committee did not have the authority to issue the subpoenas, hence they were invalid hence Trump did not have to claim executive privilege. Trump and the DOJ informed House Dem's of this.

Naturally Dems LIE by omission and spin, claim Trump personally "blanket denied" them and obstructed congress. Trump's defense team produced the actual letters back to House Dems proving they responded in every case, with a detailed DOJ explanation. Funny how Dems just accidently on purpose forgot to tell the Senate about that.

Only a vote by the full House can grant a House committee the authority to issue subpoenas and compel people to testify. A fact proven in all previous impeachments. A fact Nadler himself previously stated. Pelosi also does not have the authority to grant a committee this authority, it takes a full House vote per the U.S. Constitution.

I don't know why Republican's took such offense. McConnel probably told them that, symbolically.

Shut your lying puke lib mouth the GOP Senators immediately called this out as a LIE. Christ Dem's can't open their mouths without spewing LIES. No doubt they will be featured in the next Geico Pinocchio commercial.

AND will Dem's stand there with a straight face and tell us they didn't threaten House Dem's into voting for impeachment? The Dem level of projection and hypocrisy is off the charts.

No I will not shut my mouth, while the GOP senators rip the constitution up and are traitors to the USA.

He never did, just a blanket statement of no docs or witnesses, it would of been too much work for him to claim executive privilege's. And there is no EP when covering up and abuse of power.
The subpoenas were invalid.

It's hardly a secret how republicans savagely turn on their own if they show any kind of independent action. No one had to be told to stay in line and do what they are told. It's the cage you live in as a conservative politician.

That must be why democrats all vote together in lock step 99.9% of the time.

The people don't have a representative in Washington. After they arrive they are told how to vote and what to say, under THREAT of retaliation from Dem party leaders.

The subpoenas were invalid.

That alone obliterated the obstruction charge. That Trump's defense team proved how Dems intentionally left out key facts to try to gin up an obstruction charge really hurt Dem's credibility and case overall. In only 2 hours Trump's defense team proved umpteen examples of Dems being dishonest with the Senate in the presentation of facts.

I don't know why Republican's took such offense. McConnel probably told them that, symbolically. We all know the revenge of tramp even on his republican's. They need to be kept in line, even Paul knows that:
----------------------------------------------------------

“If they insist on having people like Bolton coming forward, my insistence will be not just one witness. But that the president should be able to call any witnesses that he deems necessary to his defense.” If any of his colleagues get any funny ideas, he added, they’ll be in for a world of pain. If “some Republicans help Democrats get witnesses and there are no witnesses for the president, I think the end result is a revolutionary tide against those people,” Paul said. “I can’t imagine that [Trump] will let it go by if someone votes to bring in witnesses that his administration isn’t interested in.”

Rand Paul Threatens to Go Rambo on Rogue Republicans

Trump is an ignorant asshole and his only gift is the ability to rule the "bully pulpit" because his biggest competency is bullying.
And the Republicans eat it up.
They have degenerated into a culture no different than the supporters of ISIS and other radical factions that will only listen to their sheik.
Or their king. Or emperor.
They're a bunch of modern-day serfs, bowing to His Majesty.

Only a vote by the full House can grant a House committee the authority to issue subpoenas and compel people to testify. A fact proven in all previous impeachments. A fact Nadler himself previously stated. Pelosi also does not have the authority to grant a committee this authority, it takes a full House vote per the U.S. Constitution.
The democrat majority could easily win a vote like that

Then trump could still claim executive privilege and the dems would still be sucking wind

they are just trying to drive down trumps poll numbers but its not working

I don't know why Republican's took such offense. McConnel probably told them that, symbolically. We all know the revenge of tramp even on his republican's. They need to be kept in line, even Paul knows that:

“If they insist on having people like Bolton coming forward, my insistence will be not just one witness. But that the president should be able to call any witnesses that he deems necessary to his defense.” If any of his colleagues get any funny ideas, he added, they’ll be in for a world of pain. If “some Republicans help Democrats get witnesses and there are no witnesses for the president, I think the end result is a revolutionary tide against those people,” Paul said. “I can’t imagine that [Trump] will let it go by if someone votes to bring in witnesses that his administration isn’t interested in.”

Trump isn't leaving office either way. This impeachment debacle is going to have huge blow back. Dems that hate Trump will think this is a sign of corruption. And the Repubs will see this as a attempt to nullify a legal and fair election. It's a lose-lose situation for us all. Was it worth it?

Ahahahaha go field a Dem 2020 candidate who's not destined to lose. :21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21:

He really can't, since he is a Hamas terrorist on the terrorist watch list and can only get into America by sneaking across the southern border...

Oh my GOD!!!!

Penelope believes something that is anti-Trump!!!!
Unbelievable!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:rolleyes:

Yes of course I'm anti tramp like the majority of republican's before he got the nomination. I just have no reason to fear him and run scared.

We know his revenge is like an unbridled tongue and the courts, in tramps case its in his fingers as well, but we know it all comes from the mind.

Proverbs 18:21 ESV / 22 helpful votes
Death and life are in the power of the tongue, and those who love it will eat its fruits.

Of course, Trump is pro-Israel and a friend of the jews. You are a Hamas terrorist who seeks genocide against the Jews.

Trump isn't leaving office either way. This impeachment debacle is going to have huge blow back. Dems that hate Trump will think this is a sign of corruption. And the Repubs will see this as a attempt to nullify a legal and fair election. It's a lose-lose situation for us all. Was it worth it?

Not the point. Trump has abused and debased the office of president BEFORE he even took office.
Pressuring another country to aid him personally was crossing the red line.

I don't know why Republican's took such offense. McConnel probably told them that, symbolically. We all know the revenge of tramp even on his republican's. They need to be kept in line, even Paul knows that

The Republicans shouldn’t even need to be told this. Even discussing disloyalty to the party and POTUS should be expected to bring political, and potentially personal, suicide.

Every republican is 280 characters or less from being a RINO.

But you cannot prove Abuse of Power a Non Crime simply because someone challenged a Subpoena.

Why do you lie? Don’t you fear God and The Great Judgment?

Have you ever had you're IQ tested?

Have you ever had you're IQ tested?
Came back negative.

If Republicans were smart they’d allow witnesses and new evidence – it would make no difference given the fact Senate Republicans wouldn’t vote to remove Trump from office regardless how compelling and damning the evidence.

But Republicans aren’t smart, they’re just blind partisan hacks.
Says a blind, partisan hack.

Forum List

Back