Schiff Signals Mueller Findings Won’t Be Enough

Maybe Schitt should open an investigation on himself.....there is much more meat with those potatoes than with Trump
How how so? What laws do you think Schiff has broken?
There is more with Schiff and Russians than Trump.

Report: Russians prank-called Adam Schiff, offered nude photos of Trump
I heard that prank call but I didn’t hear where any laws were broken. What did he do?
Maybe Schitt should open an investigation on himself.....there is much more meat with those potatoes than with Trump

I heard that prank call but I didn’t hear where any laws were broken. What did he do?
I never mentioned a law being broken. What I was relating to is that there isn't any evidence connecting Trump to the Russians.
But, there is a connection between Schitt and him trying to get to the Russians.
Open an investigation, let's see where it leads.
Show me the man, and I'll show you the crime.
That narrative is tired and stale. Russians committed a crime. Several Trump officials have lied about their contacts with Russians. How could they not investigate in the face of those lies? There is a bunch of shit on there that is floating to the surface

No proof "Russia" committed any crime? Nonsense. Lol. There is no crime to trigger any investigation of DJT. Seems like a violation of search and siezure? Perhaps. Can they just go door to door on political opposition until they find some real crime......like Manaforts' ols Tax issue? Joesixpack is tired of this malarkey. Murderers or manslaughter are not chased down with this force or sentencing in many cases. Beware.

I never mentioned a law being broken. What I was relating to is that there isn't any evidence connecting Trump to the Russians.
But, there is a connection between Schitt and him trying to get to the Russians.
That narrative is tired and stale. Russians committed a crime. Several Trump officials have lied about their contacts with Russians. How could they not investigate in the face of those lies? There is a bunch of shit on there that is floating to the surface

No proof "Russia" committed any crime? Nonsense. Lol. There is no crime to trigger any investigation of DJT. Seems like a violation of search and siezure? Perhaps. Can they just go door to door on political opposition until they find some real crime......like Manaforts' ols Tax issue? Joesixpack is tired of this malarkey. Murderers or manslaughter are not chased down with this force or sentencing in many cases. Beware.
No proof Russia committed any crime? Is that a question? Several Russian officials have been indicted for hacking, stealing information and then using it to influence an election. Multiple intel agencies have coraborated this with evidence. You don’t believe it because you don’t want to, but I can’t take you seriously, how can anybody?

Trump is being investigated because everybody around him lied when questioned about Russia’s crimes... including Trump

No proof Russia committed any crime? Is that a question? Several Russian officials have been indicted for hacking, stealing information and then using it to influence an election. Multiple intel agencies have coraborated this with evidence. You don’t believe it because you don’t want to, but I can’t take you seriously, how can anybody?

Trump is being investigated because everybody around him lied when questioned about Russia’s crimes... including Trump
I guess in your fantasy world, you can connect Trump to the Russians without any facts.
Why not connect Trump to the disappearance of Jimmy Hoffa while you're at it. Get a twofer :auiqs.jpg:

Anyone can be indicted it seems, even foreigners? These 13 hackers are supposedly operating out of Russia but no "convictions" to date. Trust is lost by Americans to what FBI DOJ BO etc. "report" to amplify their case against Trump. From 2014? Joesixpack sees little difference in a few facebook ads or Paul Ryan pushing grandma over the cliff in DNC ads. It is called politics......apperantly they all do it. Not just DJT.

***The indictment charges that the Russian efforts began in 2014, when three of the Russian conspirators visited 10 states, gathering intelligence about U.S. politics. Officials say that as the operation progressed, the suspects also engaged in extensive online conversations with Americans who became unwitting tools of the Russian efforts. The indictment does not accuse the Russian government of involvement in the scheme, nor does it claim that it succeeded in swaying any votes.

Should Obama have went to Congress to go to war?

****Rosenstein described how the Russian GRU officials began a “spearphishing” campaign in 2016 against volunteers and employees of Clinton’s campaign, including her campaign chairman. Russians’ spearphishing techniques also earned them access to networks of the DCCC and DNC, where they were able to steal emails and documents, covertly monitor the computer activity of dozens of employees, and implant hundreds of malicious files to steal passwords and maintain access to the networks.

I guess in your fantasy world, you can connect Trump to the Russians without any facts.
Why not connect Trump to the disappearance of Jimmy Hoffa while you're at it. Get a twofer :auiqs.jpg:
How did I connect Trump to Russia in my statement?

Anyone can be indicted it seems, even foreigners? These 13 hackers are supposedly operating out of Russia but no "convictions" to date. Trust is lost by Americans to what FBI DOJ BO etc. "report" to amplify their case against Trump. From 2014? Joesixpack sees little difference in a few facebook ads or Paul Ryan pushing grandma over the cliff in DNC ads. It is called politics......apperantly they all do it. Not just DJT.

***The indictment charges that the Russian efforts began in 2014, when three of the Russian conspirators visited 10 states, gathering intelligence about U.S. politics. Officials say that as the operation progressed, the suspects also engaged in extensive online conversations with Americans who became unwitting tools of the Russian efforts. The indictment does not accuse the Russian government of involvement in the scheme, nor does it claim that it succeeded in swaying any votes.
Yet the people that Trump put in charge of our intel agencies have all stood behind the investigation and indictments. These are all people who are trump supporters AND who have seen the evidence. You on the other hand have not seen anything but you still think you know it all. You are a media puppet playing off their spun up narratives. Take a step back and think for a second.

When you have NOTHING but a position of power you play it....Nothing from stopping an investigation of Shitt for leaking classified information to the press last year.....Attn. AG Barr!!

Sunday on CNN’s “State of the Union,” Rep. Adam Schiff (D-CA) hinted that he would not accept the findings of special counsel Robert Mueller as the end of the investigation into President Donald Trump and Russia. CNN’s Dana Bash asked, “We expect at some point maybe soon, maybe not, the findings of the Mueller investigation to finally be completed. If he finds that there was no direct collusion between the Trump campaign and Russia, will you accept that?”

(Excerpt) Read more at breitbart.com ...
It might come out at Roger Stone's hearing- regarding Adam Schiff's leaks & Schiff's lying to the FBI and his public media comments many times also will prove Schiff's tampering with the case (obstruction) especially in conjunction with forcing opponent Nunes to recuse himself.
THIS RECENT COMMENT and his visable inappropriate evil over exagerated laughing at a key point in Trump's address the Nation speach about people sabotaging the country might be evidence of him being part of that Coup that Peter Strzok called "we".

When you have NOTHING but a position of power you play it....Nothing from stopping an investigation of Shitt for leaking classified information to the press last year.....Attn. AG Barr!!

Sunday on CNN’s “State of the Union,” Rep. Adam Schiff (D-CA) hinted that he would not accept the findings of special counsel Robert Mueller as the end of the investigation into President Donald Trump and Russia. CNN’s Dana Bash asked, “We expect at some point maybe soon, maybe not, the findings of the Mueller investigation to finally be completed. If he finds that there was no direct collusion between the Trump campaign and Russia, will you accept that?”

It might come out at Roger Stone's hearing- regarding Adam Schiff's leaks & Schiff's lying to the FBI and his public media comments many times also will prove Schiff's tampering with the case (obstruction) especially in conjunction with forcing opponent Nunes to recuse himself.
THIS RECENT COMMENT and his visable inappropriate evil over exagerated laughing at a key point in Trump's address the Nation speach about people sabotaging the country might be evidence of him being part of that Coup that Peter Strzok called "we".
This stuff is so funny, where do you get it from?

Nunes wasn’t forced to recuse himself for no reason out of the blue. There were clear conflicts going on.

I don’t think the outcome of a Roger Stone hearing is going to be what you expect. First off there will be no hearing, Stone is posturing and will ultimately make a deal or he is going to end up like Manafort.

Trump Tower meeting and the lie he concocted on Air Force One with DonJr. to lie about what the meeting was about. Cambridge Analytica worked with disinformation that Trump paid for to help him get elected. Manfort passing off polling data to the Russians to help Trump get elected. Roger Stone getting caught lying about his communications with Wikileaks and Gucifer 2.0 that allowed Trump to deliver his messaging campaign concerning Clinton's emails.

Trump Tower meeting and the lie he concocted on Air Force One with DonJr. to lie about what the meeting was about. Cambridge Analytica worked with disinformation that Trump paid for to help him get elected. Manfort passing off polling data to the Russians to help Trump get elected. Roger Stone getting caught lying about his communications with Wikileaks and Gucifer 2.0 that allowed Trump to deliver his messaging campaign concerning Clinton's emails.
Nice yarn concocted, brah.

This stuff is so funny, where do you get it from?

Nunes wasn’t forced to recuse himself for no reason out of the blue. There were clear conflicts going on.

I don’t think the outcome of a Roger Stone hearing is going to be what you expect. First off there will be no hearing, Stone is posturing and will ultimately make a deal or he is going to end up like Manafort.
Wrong Nunes did nothing wrong to need recusal it was all semantics,
Schiff however, did reveal clear cut bias comments and leaking that require recusal, beside getting caught in lies.
Furthermore let's keep an even standard, according to the law Mueller was required to step aside and recuse himself which makes Schiff's comments on not allowing a removal of Mueller ends up being Schiff's obstruction of justice ironically displaced as being Trumps if he did what the law states is required of Mueller.
read the law: 28 CFR Section 45.2
28 USC Section 528 provides:
28 CFR Section 45.2 provides in part:
Comey and Mueller have been friends for nearly 15 years. They were partners in the episode that defined Comey's professional persona more than any other in his public service. It would be surprising if it had not also forged a permanent bond with Mueller.
It was Comey, as deputy attorney general, and Mueller, then head of the FBI, who together confronted White House Counsel Alberto Gonzales in the hospital room of then-seriously ill Attorney General John Ashcroft in a successful attempt to block the White House from implementing a surveillance protocol that Gonzales and, tentatively, President George W. Bush favored.
The protocol was temporarily halted. Comey, shortly thereafter, talked with Bush at the White House and, in what must have been an intense meeting, persuaded him not to go forward with it. It was one of the most dramatic and telling episodes in the first part of the Bush administration. In essence, in the early stages of a still-shocked nation's response to the 9/11 attacks, Comey and Mueller stood arm-in-arm at the Pass at Thermopylae.

First of all you are a perfect example of how propaganda tabloid news totally missleads your perceptions of reality.
1)THERE IS NOTHING ILLEGAL WITH THE TOWER MEETING that was by the way totally cooperated with in handing over email correspondances.
The left spin fooled you.
How?
Answer: by making a Russian adoption lawyer more liken to a Russian agent just for having 2-3 degrees seperation with Russian
low level gov't contractors in minor limited contact that is not political related.
Then they conveniently forget to tell you the dupe that many Dems including polticians and Hillary campaign staff met with the same exact Rusian lawyer, in other words a double standard to give a false sense of wrong doing that doesn't work if both parties are seen doing the same thing. So you the dupe get crickets, no commentary about the Dem meetings and no emails correspondances were ever turned over by those dems nor were they asked to showing Muellers investigation bias is problematic.

Now 2) Roger Stone also cooperated with all correspondances, Hillary's camp can't say that. So you admit Hillary's crimes. Stone also comitted no crime seeking info otherwise you'd once again would have to arrest the news media and Dems who were also seeking that same source info, it's normal for media figures like Stone and campaigns so that is not the issue, so they have to manipulate the story once again duping you. He's in trouble for lying which means you'd have to arrest everyone like Comey, Schiff, Hillary, Rice, Yates, Rosenstein, even Obama who lied to the feds about Spying, so shell up those tax dollars that would be expensive to arrest and jail everyone and riot control the outrage.

Forum List

Back