Schiff Signals Mueller Findings Won’t Be Enough

In other words, Shitt, will only accept Muller's results if they find Trump guilty.
We have had enough. It is the Republican's turn to look for Russian Collusion and malfeasance. Buckle up...
Then get started. What are you waiting for?" Lol!

And just so you know, Trump is already guilty on multiple fronts. Conspiracies, obstruction, and campaign finance violations, with a whole bunch more crimes on deck.

How how so? What laws do you think Schiff has broken?
Schiff was complicit in the Fraud on the FISA court.. and that's just for starters..
What fraud from the FISA court?
This is exactly what I was talking about. Thank you.
Just ignore the facts when a person answers your question.
No one has answered my question. What fraud from the FISA court? There has been no fraud that I know about from FISA, much less proven. Start proving fraud from the FISA with Adam Schiff.
Look it up, that's what I've been telling you.
I already did my research on that months ago. No fraud was ever found on Schiff or FISA. Which is why you are telling me to look it up. It doesn't exist, and you are lying about its existence..

In other words, Shitt, will only accept Muller's results if they find Trump guilty.
We have had enough. It is the Republican's turn to look for Russian Collusion and malfeasance. Buckle up...

And just so you know, Trump is already guilty on multiple fronts. Conspiracies, obstruction, and campaign finance violations, with a whole bunch more crimes on deck.

Delusional much?

When you have NOTHING but a position of power you play it....Nothing from stopping an investigation of Shitt for leaking classified information to the press last year.....Attn. AG Barr!!

Sunday on CNN’s “State of the Union,” Rep. Adam Schiff (D-CA) hinted that he would not accept the findings of special counsel Robert Mueller as the end of the investigation into President Donald Trump and Russia. CNN’s Dana Bash asked, “We expect at some point maybe soon, maybe not, the findings of the Mueller investigation to finally be completed. If he finds that there was no direct collusion between the Trump campaign and Russia, will you accept that?”

(Excerpt) Read more at breitbart.com ...
I watched the interview. You are a liar.

Delusional much?
That's it? Two words? Lol! Can you play or are you here just to cut and run saying and debating nothing?

When you have NOTHING but a position of power you play it....Nothing from stopping an investigation of Shitt for leaking classified information to the press last year.....Attn. AG Barr!!

Sunday on CNN’s “State of the Union,” Rep. Adam Schiff (D-CA) hinted that he would not accept the findings of special counsel Robert Mueller as the end of the investigation into President Donald Trump and Russia. CNN’s Dana Bash asked, “We expect at some point maybe soon, maybe not, the findings of the Mueller investigation to finally be completed. If he finds that there was no direct collusion between the Trump campaign and Russia, will you accept that?”

Complain to Breitbart. You commie scum!

Delusional much?
That's it? Two words? Lol! Can you play or are you here just to cut and run saying and debating nothing?

I don't see the point in debating mindless worms.

Delusional much?

You're just a coward with nothing to debate. See you later.

Delusional much?

Please do let the door hit you on your pimply, flabby ass on your way out.

Last edited:

Complain to Breitbart. You commie scum!
Breitbart wasn't doing the talking from the video, Schiff was. I heard everything he said, and your claim is a lie, because you posted it.

Mueller’s findings will be more than enough to convince a majority of Americans to vote Trump out of office next year.

Delusional much?

Please do let the door hit you in your pimply, flabby ass on your way out.
I don't have to close a door behind a coward. They usually have already jumped out the window by the time I open the door. You being one of the first to jump.

Delusional much?

I don't have to close a door behind a coward. They usually have already jumped out the window by the time I open the door. You being one of the first to jump.

Yeah, and you're a Chicken Hawk too, Henery.

Mueller’s findings will be more than enough to convince a majority of Americans to vote Trump out of office next year.
With as much criminal liability that he is facing, to go along with being a traitor to this country by using a foreign adversary to hijack an election, to vote for Trump again, you'd have to be an enemy of the state.

Yeah, and you're a Chicken Hawk too, Henery.
Adios coward.

Schiff was complicit in the Fraud on the FISA court.. and that's just for starters..
What fraud from the FISA court?
This is exactly what I was talking about. Thank you.
Just ignore the facts when a person answers your question.
No one has answered my question. What fraud from the FISA court? There has been no fraud that I know about from FISA, much less proven. Start proving fraud from the FISA with Adam Schiff.
Look it up, that's what I've been telling you.
I already did my research on that months ago. No fraud was ever found on Schiff or FISA. Which is why you are telling me to look it up. It doesn't exist, and you are lying about its existence..
Funny faces are for cowards and losers. Next victim please.

Oh....not taking him out of the White House in chains anymore like you folks promised us all?

You guys keep resetting the bar lower and lower when promising doom for the man who has outsmarted you at every turn.
Something tells me you are most likely wrong again.

People are tired of this investigation. The President is letting Mueller finish his investigation and whatever the results, that should end it. If Rep Schitt continues this witch hunt, the people are Not going to pay any attention. This is Presidential harassment. I hope Trump sends Barr out to start persecuting the real Russian collaborators: Hilary, Comey, Risenstein, McCabe and the rest of them.
People were tired of the Benghazi investigations after 2 but we had 6 more. Tough shit! The latest witch arrested is worthy of 6 months of investigation just for him. Stone began his slimy career as one of Nixon`s henchmen. Need I say more? Every rock Mueller turns over has another viper lurking under it. What are you afraid of anyway?

Breitbart?
Even the breitbart guy says trump is an idiot
Info wars next

Forum List

Back