Schiff Signals Mueller Findings Won’t Be Enough

No one has answered my question. What fraud from the FISA court? There has been no fraud that I know about from FISA, much less proven. Start proving fraud from the FISA with Adam Schiff.
Look it up, that's what I've been telling you.
I already did my research on that months ago. No fraud was ever found on Schiff or FISA. Which is why you are telling me to look it up. It doesn't exist, and you are lying about its existence..
So in your eyes, using a FALSE MADE UP DOCUMENT, to obtain a warrant, is not committing a fraud on the court? Not just once, but FOUR TIMES. Escopitory evidence was with-held from the court, which would have killed the warrant dead. Had the judges been privy to the OP-Research's financier and links, there would have been no FISA warrant. AND THEY KNEW IT WAS FRAUDULENT before presenting it to the court... They committed fraud with malice and prejudice.

You really are a partisan hack idiot..
Proof they knew it was fraudulent before presenting it to the court?
So you don't believe Andrew McCabe or Rod Rosenstine?

The Trump Dossier Is Fake -- And Here Are The Reasons Why

Steele Dossier: Obama Officials Politicized Unverified ‘Intelligence’ | National Review
The link you posted said nothing and proved nothing. You have a guy who claims to know everything about Russia, because he studied Russia since the sixties, and claims that Steele's report was nothing but spin. If that were the case, then he needs to take up his case with the FBI. Because the FBI has confirmed parts of the Dossier are in fact true. So how does the author justify his own version then ? He certainly wasn't there. Steele was. The author's version can only be spin. Have him take up his case with the FBI.

There is no such thing as a conspiracy to collude. There is such a thing as conspiracy to commit sedition.
Sure! I have no problem with that either. People recognize "collusion' or "conspiracy". Either way, it's been proven.

Maybe Schitt should open an investigation on himself.....there is much more meat with those potatoes than with Trump
How how so? What laws do you think Schiff has broken?
Lol
He’s a career politician… Too numerous to mention
Here you go again, lying again. What laws has Schiff broken liar?
you mean what laws hasn’t he...
Career politicians are the lowest of life forms

Maybe Schitt should open an investigation on himself.....there is much more meat with those potatoes than with Trump
Lol
Here you go again, lying again. What laws has Schiff broken liar?
you mean what laws hasn’t he...
Career politicians are the lowest of life forms
Name them liar.

Look it up, that's what I've been telling you.
I already did my research on that months ago. No fraud was ever found on Schiff or FISA. Which is why you are telling me to look it up. It doesn't exist, and you are lying about its existence..
So in your eyes, using a FALSE MADE UP DOCUMENT, to obtain a warrant, is not committing a fraud on the court? Not just once, but FOUR TIMES. Escopitory evidence was with-held from the court, which would have killed the warrant dead. Had the judges been privy to the OP-Research's financier and links, there would have been no FISA warrant. AND THEY KNEW IT WAS FRAUDULENT before presenting it to the court... They committed fraud with malice and prejudice.

You really are a partisan hack idiot..
Proof they knew it was fraudulent before presenting it to the court?
So you don't believe Andrew McCabe or Rod Rosenstine?

The Trump Dossier Is Fake -- And Here Are The Reasons Why

Steele Dossier: Obama Officials Politicized Unverified ‘Intelligence’ | National Review
The link you posted said nothing and proved nothing. You have a guy who claims to know everything about Russia, because he studied Russia since the sixties, and claims that Steele's report was nothing but spin. If that were the case, then he needs to take up his case with the FBI. Because the FBI has confirmed parts of the Dossier are in fact true. So how does the author justify his own version then ? He certainly wasn't there. Steele was. The author's version can only be spin. Have him take up his case with the FBI.
So you have and aversion to facts... Why doesn't that surprise me...

No need to continue further with you Troll...

Schiff was complicit in the Fraud on the FISA court.. and that's just for starters..
What fraud from the FISA court?
The FRAUD ON THE FISA COURT...

Schiff was complicit in the manufacture of the now discredited Dossier.
There is no such thing as a "discredited Dossier". Your link proving that is? And how exactly is the FISA court a fraud?

You live in a fantasy world
Where the Rams won the SB and unicorns exist

There is more with Schiff and Russians than Trump.

Report: Russians prank-called Adam Schiff, offered nude photos of Trump
I heard that prank call but I didn’t hear where any laws were broken. What did he do?

I heard that prank call but I didn’t hear where any laws were broken. What did he do?
I never mentioned a law being broken. What I was relating to is that there isn't any evidence connecting Trump to the Russians.
But, there is a connection between Schitt and him trying to get to the Russians.
Open an investigation, let's see where it leads.
Show me the man, and I'll show you the crime.

I never mentioned a law being broken. What I was relating to is that there isn't any evidence connecting Trump to the Russians.
But, there is a connection between Schitt and him trying to get to the Russians.
Open an investigation, let's see where it leads.
Show me the man, and I'll show you the crime.
That narrative is tired and stale. Russians committed a crime. Several Trump officials have lied about their contacts with Russians. How could they not investigate in the face of those lies? There is a bunch of shit on there that is floating to the surface

Lol
In other words, you’ve got no clue. Haha
Lol
Says someone who trusts career politicians
You’ve got no clue who I trust or not. I asked you a question and you can’t give a direct answer. You lose.

Forum List

Back