Conservative Super-Patriot John Durham Wrongfully Attacked By Communist Dems

Then you're myopic as fuck, just like all the other shitlibs.
I can live with you saying that. But it appears that you are having trouble living with the name MAGAt when you meet all the requirements for that cult.

I can live with you saying that. But it appears that you are having trouble living with the name MAGAt when you meet all the requirements for that cult.
You can't live with anything that runs counter to your unhinged crackpot narrative.

Calling you assholes out on your lunacy doesn't mean anyone is defefending anyone....It just means that you're an unhinged luntic, who lives in a myopic, intellectually arrested "us or them" world.

You can't live with anything that runs counter to your unhinged crackpot narrative.

Calling you assholes out on your lunacy doesn't mean anyone is defefending anyone....It just means that you're an unhinged luntic, who lives in a myopic, intellectually arrested "us or them" world.

Since the shoe fits you exactly, the only thing you are proving that you are just another MAGAt lying out his ass.

I've seen enough. Say goodnight Gracie.

Since the shoe fits you exactly, the only thing you are proving that you are just another MAGAt lying out his ass.

I've seen enough. Say goodnight Gracie.
Shoe doesn't fit me at all, myopic assclown.

I didn't vote for the God Emperor in either election and you're still and unhinged lunatic.

So....

LookBothWays.jpg

Riiiiight....And the moment that it was obvious such information was a bait-and-switch, the meeting was ended.

All that was necessary for you lunatics to fabricate your narrative was to put Jr in the same room with any given Russian.

He ignores that in Washington DC , its pretty common for US politicians to meet with foreign nationals all the time, including Russians. Trump's son was a target by this Russian who was most likely working with Democrats.

He ignores that in Washington DC , its pretty common for US politicians to meet with foreign nationals all the time, including Russians. Trump's son was a target by this Russian who was most likely working with Democrats.

Geez, you MAGAts lost and are losing worse every day. You can't even censor a Representative correct. And there is a lot more including losses left and right says volumes.

Forum List

Back