Schiff Signals Mueller Findings Won’t Be Enough

Mueller’s findings will be more than enough to convince a majority of Americans to vote Trump out of office next year.
Oh....not taking him out of the White House in chains anymore like you folks promised us all?

You guys keep resetting the bar lower and lower when promising doom for the man who has outsmarted you at every turn.
Something tells me you are most likely wrong again.

Who promised that?
Your small mind?
Please post a link

Maybe Schitt should open an investigation on himself.....there is much more meat with those potatoes than with Trump
How how so? What laws do you think Schiff has broken?
Schiff was complicit in the Fraud on the FISA court.. and that's just for starters..
Carter Page was being surveilled as far back as 2013, and that the surveillance had been renewed four times by four different judges recommended by John Roberts. And the FISA warrant did in fact say that the one renewal was PARTIALLY based on the Steel dossier funded by both republican and Democrat opposition research.

Why did Trump hire someone with such close ties to Russia and who was ALREADY under investigation?

• Thanks
Reactions: xyz
Mueller’s findings will be more than enough to convince a majority of Americans to vote Trump out of office next year.
Oh....not taking him out of the White House in chains anymore like you folks promised us all?

You guys keep resetting the bar lower and lower when promising doom for the man who has outsmarted you at every turn.
Something tells me you are most likely wrong again.
This last election is proving that lying and criminal behavior aren't necessarily outsmarting the majority of the country.

Maybe Schitt should open an investigation on himself.....there is much more meat with those potatoes than with Trump
Schiff was complicit in the Fraud on the FISA court.. and that's just for starters..
Carter Page was being surveilled as far back as 2013, and that the surveillance had been renewed four times by four different judges recommended by John Roberts. And the FISA warrant did in fact say that the one renewal was PARTIALLY based on the Steel dossier funded by both republican and Democrat opposition research.

Why did Trump hire someone with such close ties to Russia and who was ALREADY under investigation?
Trump and his team also ignored warnings from the FBI about Russians trying to infiltrate the election. Why did they not report that?

• Thanks
Reactions: xyz
Of course the Mueller findings are not going to be enough. Trump has done enough to warrant several centuries of jail time, which Mueller is only investigating a bit of.

People are tired of this investigation. The President is letting Mueller finish his investigation and whatever the results, that should end it. If Rep Schitt continues this witch hunt, the people are Not going to pay any attention. This is Presidential harassment. I hope Trump sends Barr out to start persecuting the real Russian collaborators: Hilary, Comey, Risenstein, McCabe and the rest of them.
People were tired of the Benghazi investigations after 2 but we had 6 more. Tough shit! The latest witch arrested is worthy of 6 months of investigation just for him. Stone began his slimy career as one of Nixon`s henchmen. Need I say more? Every rock Mueller turns over has another viper lurking under it. What are you afraid of anyway?
Experts are already claiming the evidence on Stone is making a big case for conspiracy to collude. That is why the Trump Sheep are tired of this investigation.

There was a time in 2016 when he was just hiring people with ties to Russia. Flynn, Epshteyn, Papadopoulos, etc. That seemed to be the main point of the campaign.

Of course the Mueller findings are not going to be enough. Trump has done enough to warrant several centuries of jail time, which Mueller is only investigating a bit of.
I was about to say, when you back to the eighties investigating bad behavior around Trump, it's liable to take ten years of investigation, if not more.

I was about to say, when you back to the eighties investigating bad behavior around Trump, it's liable to take ten years of investigation, if not more.
Trump likely had meetings with KGB agents in the 80s, and should have been under constant surveillance, to what degree it is arguable, especially considering at times he was less political. However, his attacks on Reagan right after his trip to the Soviet Union could have set off a few red lights.

Some stuff (financial) may have been too long ago to file charges.

Who promised that?
Your small mind?
Please post a link
Surely you are joking. It was ubiquitous among brain damaged leftists such as yourself throughout forums like this.
Are you actually pretending there was never fond talk of removing Trump from the White House due to the left wing fantasy of collusion with Russia?

Laugh out loud....just look a few posts past yours (#45) to see an example of a brother Fifth Columnist fantasizing about Trump doing jail time.

When you have NOTHING but a position of power you play it....Nothing from stopping an investigation of Shitt for leaking classified information to the press last year.....Attn. AG Barr!!

Sunday on CNN’s “State of the Union,” Rep. Adam Schiff (D-CA) hinted that he would not accept the findings of special counsel Robert Mueller as the end of the investigation into President Donald Trump and Russia. CNN’s Dana Bash asked, “We expect at some point maybe soon, maybe not, the findings of the Mueller investigation to finally be completed. If he finds that there was no direct collusion between the Trump campaign and Russia, will you accept that?”

(Excerpt) Read more at breitbart.com ...
Eh let them throw their hissy fit. He looks like AOC those crazy ass eyes....something not wired right in their brains.

What fraud from the FISA court?
This is exactly what I was talking about. Thank you.
Just ignore the facts when a person answers your question.
No one has answered my question. What fraud from the FISA court? There has been no fraud that I know about from FISA, much less proven. Start proving fraud from the FISA with Adam Schiff.
Look it up, that's what I've been telling you.
I already did my research on that months ago. No fraud was ever found on Schiff or FISA. Which is why you are telling me to look it up. It doesn't exist, and you are lying about its existence..
So in your eyes, using a FALSE MADE UP DOCUMENT, to obtain a warrant, is not committing a fraud on the court? Not just once, but FOUR TIMES. Escopitory evidence was with-held from the court, which would have killed the warrant dead. Had the judges been privy to the OP-Research's financier and links, there would have been no FISA warrant. AND THEY KNEW IT WAS FRAUDULENT before presenting it to the court... They committed fraud with malice and prejudice.

You really are a partisan hack idiot..

No one has answered my question. What fraud from the FISA court? There has been no fraud that I know about from FISA, much less proven. Start proving fraud from the FISA with Adam Schiff.
I already did my research on that months ago. No fraud was ever found on Schiff or FISA. Which is why you are telling me to look it up. It doesn't exist, and you are lying about its existence..
Funny faces are for cowards and losers. Next victim please.
You can always tell when a leftist liar is losing the argument... they circle around their lies and project them onto others...

Funny faces are for cowards and losers. Next victim please.
You can always tell when a leftist liar is losing the argument... they circle around their lies and project them onto others...
So far, no one has argued me down. What is the proven fraud from the FISA court. You know, like links? All I get now are childish, cowardly funny faces. What are you all running from? The truth?

So in your eyes, using a FALSE MADE UP DOCUMENT, to obtain a warrant, is not committing a fraud on the court? Not just once, but FOUR TIMES. Escopitory evidence was with-held from the court, which would have killed the warrant dead. Had the judges been privy to the OP-Research's financier and links, there would have been no FISA warrant. AND THEY KNEW IT WAS FRAUDULENT before presenting it to the court... They committed fraud with malice and prejudice.

So wait a minute. Are telling me that four judges approved a false document to obtain a warrant? What is your proof of this? We are talking about Russian spies right?

Last edited:

Proof they knew it was fraudulent before presenting it to the court?

Isn't it truly amazing the most rabid Trump haters take a break and play pretend hoping someone will take the bait so they can disgorge all their hate again?

Proof they knew it was fraudulent before presenting it to the court?
So you don't believe Andrew McCabe or Rod Rosenstine?

The Trump Dossier Is Fake -- And Here Are The Reasons Why

Steele Dossier: Obama Officials Politicized Unverified ‘Intelligence’ | National Review

Last edited:

Forum List

Back