'Scandal-palooza'

her supporters honestly don't care.

at some point in our history we cared enough that when an official was caught up in this sort of thing they stepped down. Nixon comes to mind. The idea of a politician running under this sort of constant cloud would have been ludicrous.

when we crossed over from that to where we are now is subject to debate I suppose, although I know when I think it happened.

now people don't care, they'll support their party no matter what and swallow and spew out any spin to keep them in power. and, to me, this is a huge problem. not only because the electorate is openly guilty of utter intellectual dishonesty, but because politicians know it, and this allows them to simply throw the ethics book down the nearest sewer.

people constantly ask "how can she be so brazen"

answer is that she's figured it out. she knows people simply don't give a fuck, so neither does she.

"her supporters honestly don't care"
Maybe the non-caring Clinton supporters decided to emulate Trump supporters?
For over a year Trump has lied his ass off, he even won the prestigious "Liar of the Year" for 2015 by the same folks who named Obama in 2014.
Unfortunately, "SCANDAL-PALOOZA" covers both presidential candidates.

The GOP and their enablers have cried wolf so many times, does anyone really pay attention to the latest "smoking gun" to be uncovered? I saw another thread where they criticized her for sitting down while her running mate spoke. It's getting harder and harder for most Americans to take these dumbasses seriously.
Slight correction, CC - the GOP has cried 'FACT' so many times, such as with her perjury, but the problem is we have a lawless criminall President and a lawless criminal AG protecting her....and the fact that libs don't care. The more crimes and scandal come out all the more fiercely do libs defend her.

In light of the LATEST scandal brought to light regarding 3 field offices of the FBI requesting to investigate the Clinton Foundation for potentially criminal / illegal activity but being completely shut down by the DOJ...

In light of the latest scandal brought to light regarding State Department Cheryl Mills conducting Clinton Foundation business, a clear Confluct of Interest,...

A Fox News member - just now - coined the phrase 'Scandal-Palooza' to describe the waterfall - the monsoon - of continuous scandals that pour out of Hillary Clintons e-mails obtained through FOIA.

Never EVER has there been a candidate that has had such a damning amount of never-ending scandal pouring out...especially this close to the election!

It is almost unfathomable that the media has protected her rather than go after all of these.

Were it a Republican they would have been forced out already.

SCANDAL-PALOOZA!

Excellent Description.

(*No, thete is no link - it's live on tv)

*yawn* are you going to go on day after day after day with the discredited BS advanced by faux news and breitbart?

no problem...so is dumb donald. i look forward to his continued melt-downs and paul manafort's arrest.

and i particularly like the way you couldn't care less about the thousands of people cheated by dumb donald's unethical business practices.

dumb donald is proud of you and thinks he's getting his money's worth. :thup:
I'm still waiting for you libs to discredit REALITY. The only ones being discredited are you and the Clintons.

Hillary:
1 × 'FALSE', 1 × 'PANTS ON FIRE', 4 × 'PINOCCHIOS' for lying about lying / perjury.

Even Slick Willy got into the act recently by getting his own 'Pinocchoos' for lying about Hillary's lying

at some point in our history we cared enough that when an official was caught up in this sort of thing they stepped down. Nixon comes to mind. The idea of a politician running under this sort of constant cloud would have been ludicrous.

when we crossed over from that to where we are now is subject to debate I suppose, although I know when I think it happened.

now people don't care, they'll support their party no matter what and swallow and spew out any spin to keep them in power. and, to me, this is a huge problem. not only because the electorate is openly guilty of utter intellectual dishonesty, but because politicians know it, and this allows them to simply throw the ethics book down the nearest sewer.

answer is that she's figured it out. she knows people simply don't give a fuck, so neither does she.

For over a year Trump has lied his ass off, he even won the prestigious "Liar of the Year" for 2015 by the same folks who named Obama in 2014.

The GOP and their enablers have cried wolf so many times, does anyone really pay attention to the latest "smoking gun" to be uncovered? I saw another thread where they criticized her for sitting down while her running mate spoke. It's getting harder and harder for most Americans to take these dumbasses seriously.
Slight correction, CC - the GOP has cried 'FACT' so many times, such as with her perjury, but the problem is we have a lawless criminall President and a lawless criminal AG protecting her....and the fact that libs don't care. The more crimes and scandal come out all the more fiercely do libs defend her.

If it were a fact, she’d be indicted and on trial for it.

HRC 3
RWNJ’s 0

HRC 3
RWNJ’s 0
You keep saying tbat, but even YOU are smart enough to realize the same crimimal President who has kept Holder, Castro, & Reid out of jail is keeping Hillary out of jail....or am I giving you too much credit?

In light of the LATEST scandal brought to light regarding 3 field offices of the FBI requesting to investigate the Clinton Foundation for potentially criminal / illegal activity but being completely shut down by the DOJ...

In light of the latest scandal brought to light regarding State Department Cheryl Mills conducting Clinton Foundation business, a clear Confluct of Interest,...

A Fox News member - just now - coined the phrase 'Scandal-Palooza' to describe the waterfall - the monsoon - of continuous scandals that pour out of Hillary Clintons e-mails obtained through FOIA.

Never EVER has there been a candidate that has had such a damning amount of never-ending scandal pouring out...especially this close to the election!

It is almost unfathomable that the media has protected her rather than go after all of these.

SCANDAL-PALOOZA!

Excellent Description.

*yawn* are you going to go on day after day after day with the discredited BS advanced by faux news and breitbart?

no problem...so is dumb donald. i look forward to his continued melt-downs and paul manafort's arrest.

and i particularly like the way you couldn't care less about the thousands of people cheated by dumb donald's unethical business practices.

I'm still waiting for you libs to discredit REALITY. The only ones being discredited are you and the Clintons.

Hillary:
1 × 'FALSE', 1 × 'PANTS ON FIRE', 4 × 'PINOCCHIOS' for lying about lying / perjury.

Even Slick Willy got into the act recently by getting his own 'Pinocchoos' for lying about Hillary's lying

Just think Easy-To-Be-Mislead, Hillary and Bill combined can't top The Donald for lying awards, the guy easily won Liar of the Year for 2015. Are you proud? Or in denial?

Exactly, if I lie to your face and steal from you, and you still fawn all over me, why stop?

HRC 3
RWNJ’s 0

Excuse me while I stand over here and LMAO .

HRC 3
The American people 0

SCANDAL-PALOOZA!

Excellent Description.

Hillary:

Just think Easy-To-Be-Mislead, Hillary and Bill combined can't top The Donald for lying awards, the guy easily won Liar of the Year for 2015. Are you proud? Or in denial?

the amusing thing is that they don't care that he's a compulsive liar....

SCANDAL-PALOOZA!

Excellent Description.

Hillary:

Well you don't seem to care that Hitlery is stupid, careless and incompetent.

SCANDAL-PALOOZA!

Excellent Description.

Hillary:

what is stupid and incompetent is likening her to someone who killed 11 million people.

so now that we've gotten that idiocy out of the way, you aren't even aware that normal people don't think she was close to stupid or incompetent. was she careless? yes. but that's better than insane, bigoted and fascistic.

i'll take careless over someone too stupid to understand why we don't use nukes or why he can't nuke deerborn.

I hope that helps you dear.

Hillary:

what is stupid and incompetent is likening her to someone who killed 11 million people.

so now that we've gotten that idiocy out of the way, you aren't even aware that normal people don't think she was close to stupid or incompetent. was she careless? yes. but that's better than insane, bigoted and fascistic.

i'll take careless over someone too stupid to understand why we don't use nukes or why he can't nuke deerborn.

The FBI director had no problem calling her exactly what she is. Hope that helps you DEAR.

Oh and why would I give a shit about anything you have to say? After all you support careless, stupid and incompetent.

Have a good one DEAR. LOL

Hillary:

I'm sure it would if I gave a shit DEAR. But since I could give shit one about anything you have to say. Guess not. Have a good one. LOL

then don't respond to me, dear, if you don't care about what I have to say. because I'm just going to make you look like the wingnut you are.

I'm sure it would if I gave a shit DEAR. But since I could give shit one about anything you have to say. Guess not. Have a good one. LOL

then don't respond to me, dear, if you don't care about what I have to say. because I'm just going to make you look like the wingnut you are.

Sure. Then don't respond to me. DEAR. because I'm just going to make you look like the lefty loon you are. LOL

Sure. Then don't respond to me. DEAR. because I'm just going to make you look like the lefty loon you are. LOL

except only a rightwingnut hack would think I'm a lefty loon. normal people would just think I'm left of center, which I happily admit to...as does the majority of the country. but if that makes you feel better about yourself....it's all good. :thup:

l

except only a rightwingnut hack would think I'm a lefty loon. normal people would just think I'm left of center, which I happily admit to...as does the majority of the country. but if that makes you feel better about yourself....it's all good. :thup:

Well those same normal people would think I'm right of center, which I am as is the majority of the country.

Oh its all good all right.

HRC 3
RWNJ’s 0

Excuse me while I stand over here and LMAO .

HRC 3
The American people 0

You’d have to laugh until HRC finishes her 2nd term to make a noticeable difference on that ass of yours

HRC 3
RWNJ’s 0
You keep saying tbat, but even YOU are smart enough to realize the same crimimal President who has kept Holder, Castro, & Reid out of jail is keeping Hillary out of jail....or am I giving you too much credit?

Man, it must be tiresome to try the same gambit and have it fail every day.

BREAKINGBOMBSHELL: RUBES STILL FALLING FOR HILLARY IMMINENT INDICTMENT STORIES FOR THIRD YEAR IN A ROW!!!

USMB - The champagne has gone flat, the cake is stale, but the tards are still wearing their party hats, waiting for the signal that will never come.

"I haven't gone to the bathroom in eighteen months", one creduloid who is literally full of shit stated. "I'm worried the indictment will come down while I'm taking a dump and I'll miss my chance to be the first to post about it."

As they talk in excited tones in their huddled groups, the eyes of the lonely chumps are constantly darting to their propaganda news sites, hoping against hope that today is finally the day.

"I heard an anonymous inside source has said an FBI agent said a judge has just signed a Tase on Sight (TOS) order for Hillary Clinton!", one dupe titters excitedly. "It's happening! It's finally happening!"

But, it isn't happening. It is never happening. And as the sun rises after another long lonely night's vigil and heartbreak, the saps wander blearily-eyed toward the nearest Dunkin Donuts with free wifi to recharge their pathetic souls with black coffee and day old crullers.

"It's being signed right now. I just know it, " one mutters to another as he checks his phone's signal strength.

Ohh look, "Republican" G-Tard running interference for Hillary again.

Yeah, you have us ALL fooled, G-Tard.

[

HRC 3
RWNJ’s 0

The FBI stated that Hillary is not subject to the laws that govern commoners and Republicans,

Where have you been. On top of this, the openly corrupt Obama administration uses the so-called "justice" department to harass enemies of the party, not prosecute criminals.

Forum List

Back