'Scandal-palooza'

FBI Director Comey said:
I know there will be intense public debate in the wake of this recommendation, as there was throughout this investigation. What I can assure the American people is that this investigation was done competently, honestly, and independently. No outside influence of any kind was brought to bear.

Was this the quote you were referring to?

FBI Director Comey said:
I know there were many opinions expressed by people who were not part of the investigation—including people in government—but none of that mattered to us. Opinions are irrelevant, and they were all uninformed by insight into our investigation, because we did the investigation the right way. Only facts matter, and the FBI found them here in an entirely apolitical and professional way. I couldn’t be prouder to be part of this organization.

Perhaps this was the quote you were referring to?

FBI Director Comey said:
I know there were many opinions expressed by people who were not part of the investigation—including people in government—but none of that mattered to us. Opinions are irrelevant, and they were all uninformed by insight into our investigation, because we did the investigation the right way. Only facts matter, and the FBI found them here in an entirely apolitical and professional way. I couldn’t be prouder to be part of this organization.

Perhaps the one expressly given is?

{Director Comey even briefly touched on the issue in his remarks, stating his decision “ is not to suggest that in similar circumstances, a person who engaged in this activity would face no consequences. To the contrary, those individuals are often subject to security or administrative sanctions.”}

FBI Director James Comey Just Proved Hillary Clinton is Above the Law

Last edited:
FBI Director Comey said:

Perhaps the one expressly give is?

{Director Comey even briefly touched on the issue in his remarks, stating his decision “ is not to suggest that in similar circumstances, a person who engaged in this activity would face no consequences. To the contrary, those individuals are often subject to security or administrative sanctions.”}

FBI Director James Comey Just Proved Hillary Clinton is Above the Law

Comey was asked to assess criminal penalties. Security or adminstrative sanctions are not criminal penalties. And they could only be applied to a person who was working for the government.

Which Clinton no longer did.

Please offer us the quote where the FBI stated that Hillary is not subject to the laws that govern commoners and Republicans.

As so far, you've failed utterly.

[

Comey was asked to assess criminal penalties. Security or adminstrative sanctions are not criminal penalties. And they could only be applied to a person who was working for the government.

Please offer us the quote where the FBI stated that Hillary is not subject to the laws that govern commoners and Republicans.

Comey stated directly that others doing what Hillary did would be pushed. Hillary, no - the law is not meant for our ruling elite.

[

Comey stated directly that others doing what Hillary did would be pushed. Hillary, no - the law is not meant for our ruling elite.

Not by the law. But by security or administrative penalties. Like having their security clearance revoked or being fired. And since Clinton didn't work for the government, there was no security clearance to revoke or job to lose.

As he stated under questioning by Congress.

So for the 9th time, please offer us the quote where the FBI stated that Hillary is not subject to the laws that govern commoners and Republicans.

Its getting increasingly obvious that you made that 'quote' up.

Last edited:
“There are often very severe consequences in the FBI involving their employment, involving their pay, involving their clearances. That's what I, that's what I said on Tuesday, and I hope folks walk away understanding just because someone's not prosecuted for mishandling classified information, that doesn't mean if you work in the FBI, there aren’t consequences for it.”

If Clinton or anybody had done what the former secretary of state had at the FBI under the established fact pattern, Comey said there “would be a security review” and that “a range of discipline could be imposed from termination to reprimand and in between, suspensions, loss of clearance."

-FBI Director Comey

Termination to a reprimand to suspensions to loss of clearance.
So riddle me this: how could any of those be applied to a person who no longer worked for the government?

So much for your made up quote. Uncen.....do you ever research the shit you post?

"her supporters honestly don't care"
Maybe the non-caring Clinton supporters decided to emulate Trump supporters?
For over a year Trump has lied his ass off, he even won the prestigious "Liar of the Year" for 2015 by the same folks who named Obama in 2014.
Unfortunately, "SCANDAL-PALOOZA" covers both presidential candidates.

The GOP and their enablers have cried wolf so many times, does anyone really pay attention to the latest "smoking gun" to be uncovered? I saw another thread where they criticized her for sitting down while her running mate spoke. It's getting harder and harder for most Americans to take these dumbasses seriously.
Slight correction, CC - the GOP has cried 'FACT' so many times, such as with her perjury, but the problem is we have a lawless criminall President and a lawless criminal AG protecting her....and the fact that libs don't care. The more crimes and scandal come out all the more fiercely do libs defend her.

If it were a fact, she’d be indicted and on trial for it.

HRC 3
RWNJ’s 0
You keep saying tbat, but even YOU are smart enough to realize the same crimimal President who has kept Holder, Castro, & Reid out of jail is keeping Hillary out of jail....or am I giving you too much credit?

Man, it must be tiresome to try the same gambit and have it fail every day.
That's ok, CC....it doesn't make you a failure. You just don't know any better.

The GOP and their enablers have cried wolf so many times, does anyone really pay attention to the latest "smoking gun" to be uncovered? I saw another thread where they criticized her for sitting down while her running mate spoke. It's getting harder and harder for most Americans to take these dumbasses seriously.
Slight correction, CC - the GOP has cried 'FACT' so many times, such as with her perjury, but the problem is we have a lawless criminall President and a lawless criminal AG protecting her....and the fact that libs don't care. The more crimes and scandal come out all the more fiercely do libs defend her.

HRC 3
RWNJ’s 0
You keep saying tbat, but even YOU are smart enough to realize the same crimimal President who has kept Holder, Castro, & Reid out of jail is keeping Hillary out of jail....or am I giving you too much credit?

Man, it must be tiresome to try the same gambit and have it fail every day.
That's ok, CC....it doesn't make you a failure. You just don't know any better.

You're the expert on failure so you're saying I'm not carries some weight I suppose.

Look, you guys have been on a 25 year vendetta and you have done nothing except make yourselves look more bloodthirsty and foolish. Keep it up as far as I'm concerned.

"her supporters honestly don't care"
Maybe the non-caring Clinton supporters decided to emulate Trump supporters?
For over a year Trump has lied his ass off, he even won the prestigious "Liar of the Year" for 2015 by the same folks who named Obama in 2014.
Unfortunately, "SCANDAL-PALOOZA" covers both presidential candidates.

HRC 3
RWNJ’s 0

Excuse me while I stand over here and LMAO .

HRC 3
The American people 0

You’d have to laugh until HRC finishes her 2nd term to make a noticeable difference on that ass of yours

You'd have to laugh for the rest of the century to make a notable difference in your fat ass.

Fat, stupid ass that is. Anyone who supports a woman who is stupid, careless and incompetent, for President shows just how clueless and stupid she is.

In fact you and Hitlery could be twins. Stupid, Careless and incompetent twins.

HRC 3
RWNJ’s 0

HRC 3
The American people 0

You’d have to laugh until HRC finishes her 2nd term to make a noticeable difference on that ass of yours

You'd have to laugh for the rest of the century to make a notable difference in your fat ass.

Fat, stupid ass that is. Anyone who supports a woman who is stupid, careless and incompetent, for President shows just how clueless and stupid she is.

And easily beating your messiah in every time zone, in every region, and by sizable margins that even you could fit through.

HRC 3
RWNJ’s 0

HRC 3
The American people 0

And easily beating your messiah in every time zone, in every region, and by sizable margins that even you could fit through.

Who says he's my messiah??

I haven't decided who I will vote for. Could be Trump. Could be Johnson. It sure as shit won't be that waste of space Hitlery.

Oh and I doubt your ass will fit through any door.

HRC 3
RWNJ’s 0

HRC 3
The American people 0

I haven't decided who I will vote for. Could be Trump. Could be Johnson. It sure as shit won't be that waste of space Hitlery.

You and your messiah will lose to Ms. Clinton--whom you call incompetent. Man, that's got to hurt. Too bad you're all alone and have nobody to share your misery with....maybe you can lure some unsuspecting exterminator into your midst. I'm sure he'd believe you have fleas; your trailer is probably over-run with roaches anyway.

HRC 3
The American people 0

You and your messiah will lose to Ms. Clinton--whom you call incompetent. Man, that's got to hurt. Too bad you're all alone and have nobody to share your misery with....maybe you can lure some unsuspecting exterminator into your midst. I'm sure he'd believe you have fleas; your trailer is probably over-run with roaches anyway.

If she makes it into the WH then all of America will discover how stupid, careless and incompetent she is.

As for my "trailer" you could eat of the floor.

Nah. No roaches in my house. The occasional lizard that I catch and put back outside.

My dogs are all on Trifexus so no fleas either.

Guess you'll have to come up with a few better lies to make your day.

Have a good one you POS.

If she makes it into the WH then all of America will discover how stupid, careless and incompetent she is.

Nah. No roaches in my house. The occasional lizard that I catch and put back outside.

Have a good one you POS.

Dogs? The fleas are on you douchebag. But luring an exterminator is just one way you could get someone to visit. Have you fallen and said you couldn't get up? An oldie but a goodie.

Have a good one you POS.

Dogs? The fleas are on you douchebag. But luring an exterminator is just one way you could get someone to visit. Have you fallen and said you couldn't get up? An oldie but a goodie.

Speaking of douchebags. That's certainly you and an exterminator sounds like a good idea for both YOU and your house.

Haven't fallen yet but I'll bet you have and you are still pressing that button.

I'm and oldie all right and a goodie which is more than I can say for a moron like you.

Forum List

Back