'Scandal-palooza'

except only a rightwingnut hack would think I'm a lefty loon. normal people would just think I'm left of center, which I happily admit to...as does the majority of the country. but if that makes you feel better about yourself....it's all good. :thup:

You're as loony as the come, Mz. Fakelawyer.

Not a shred of integrity to you, all you have is your party.

She is the most corrupt, incompetent liar to ever run for president.

Given how many decades and how many hundreds of millions of dollars the GOP has spent trying to pin something on her and always coming up with jack shit, you can't argue that she's both incompetent AND corrupt.

Either she's corrupt, and one of the most competent individuals to ever walk the earth having dodged every GOP attempt to take her down over literally 25 years.

Or she's not corrupt and the reason the GOP could never peg her is that she didn't do anything wrong.

Pick one.

[
If it were a fact, she’d be indicted and on trial for it.

HRC 3
RWNJ’s 0

The FBI stated that Hillary is not subject to the laws that govern commoners and Republicans,

Can....can you quote them saying that? Because Comey said that he wouldn't have applied charges to any member of the FBI if they did the same thing as Hillary did with that email server.

[
If it were a fact, she’d be indicted and on trial for it.

HRC 3
RWNJ’s 0

The FBI stated that Hillary is not subject to the laws that govern commoners and Republicans,

Where have you been. On top of this, the openly corrupt Obama administration uses the so-called "justice" department to harass enemies of the party, not prosecute criminals.

I missed that quote from the FBI. Can you supply it?

[

Can....can you quote them saying that? Because Comey said that he wouldn't have applied charges to any member of the FBI if they did the same thing as Hillary did with that email server.

Well that is the opposite of the truth, isn't it?

{Director Comey even briefly touched on the issue in his remarks, stating his decision “ is not to suggest that in similar circumstances, a person who engaged in this activity would face no consequences. To the contrary, those individuals are often subject to security or administrative sanctions.”}

FBI Director James Comey Just Proved Hillary Clinton is Above the Law

I understand, you have a party, which leaves no room for integrity.

[

You didn't miss it, but you don't mind lying about it. Hey, you're a democrat, not a hint or shred of integrity.

{Speaker Paul D. Ryan was equally critical. “While I respect the professionals at the F.B.I., this announcement defies explanation,” he said in a Twitter post. “No one should be above the law.”}

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/07/06/us/politics/hillary-clinton-fbi-email-comey.html

You love Hillary because she truly represents your morals and values - which is to say none at all.

[

You didn't miss it, but you don't mind lying about it. Hey, you're a democrat, not a hint or shred of integrity.

{Speaker Paul D. Ryan was equally critical. “While I respect the professionals at the F.B.I., this announcement defies explanation,” he said in a Twitter post. “No one should be above the law.”}

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/07/06/us/politics/hillary-clinton-fbi-email-comey.html

You love Hillary because she truly represents your morals and values - which is to say none at all.

And, apparently she has done nothing illegal since, you know, she is as free as a bird. You guys have been going after her for 25 years, have come up empty every time and yet you still want the American people to believe that somehow she has outsmarted every investigator for a quarter of a century. Every time you guys draw back an empty net, it’s “_______ is on her side”, “_________ is paid off”, “___________ is in her pocket”.

Don’t you get tired of having to play that card over and over?

Well you don't seem to care that Hitlery is stupid, careless and incompetent.

what is stupid and incompetent is likening her to someone who killed 11 million people.

so now that we've gotten that idiocy out of the way, you aren't even aware that normal people don't think she was close to stupid or incompetent. was she careless? yes. but that's better than insane, bigoted and fascistic.

i'll take careless over someone too stupid to understand why we don't use nukes or why he can't nuke deerborn.

I hope that helps you dear.

I'm sure it would if I gave a shit DEAR. But since I could give shit one about anything you have to say. Guess not. Have a good one. LOL

then don't respond to me, dear, if you don't care about what I have to say. because I'm just going to make you look like the wingnut you are.

Sure. Then don't respond to me. DEAR. because I'm just going to make you look like the lefty loon you are. LOL

except only a rightwingnut hack would think I'm a lefty loon. normal people would just think I'm left of center, which I happily admit to...as does the majority of the country. but if that makes you feel better about yourself....it's all good. :thup:
Your a Looney lefty that supports treasonous Hillary. What is left to say.

And, apparently she has done nothing illegal since, you know, she is as free as a bird.

Got it, it's only wrong for the little people. Hillary is too big to prosecute!

See the thing is, you are a sociopath. You have no moral compass, no ethics, no grasp of right or wrong.

You have your party, and a lust for power for them, but no sense of basic integrity.

So Hillary is perfect for you, as she has the same ethics you have - none at all.

You guys have been going after her for 25 years, have come up empty every time and yet you still want the American people to believe that somehow she has outsmarted every investigator for a quarter of a century. Every time you guys draw back an empty net, it’s “_______ is on her side”, “_________ is paid off”, “___________ is in her pocket”.

Actually, Comey admitted she is crooked as the day is long. You know this, but admire crooks. Being a crook is the highest achievement for a democrat. The more people lied to, ripped off, assaulted, or killed, the better.

Your party is openly corrupt, you not only know this, you LOVE it.

And, apparently she has done nothing illegal since, you know, she is as free as a bird.
Got it, it's only wrong for the little people. Hillary is too big to prosecute!
See the thing is, you are a sociopath. You have no moral compass, no ethics, no grasp of right or wrong.
You have your party, and a lust for power for them, but no sense of basic integrity.
So Hillary is perfect for you, as she has the same ethics you have - none at all.

Tissue? Yeah, 65,000,000+ Americans who are going to vote for her are all devoid of morals, ethics, etc… Honestly…do you really believe your own bullshit?

You guys have been going after her for 25 years, have come up empty every time and yet you still want the American people to believe that somehow she has outsmarted every investigator for a quarter of a century. Every time you guys draw back an empty net, it’s “_______ is on her side”, “_________ is paid off”, “___________ is in her pocket”.

Actually, Comey admitted she is crooked as the day is long. You know this, but admire crooks. Being a crook is the highest achievement for a democrat. The more people lied to, ripped off, assaulted, or killed, the better.

Your party is openly corrupt, you not only know this, you LOVE it.

And we’re back to you having to supply a quote or shut the fuck up.

Tissue? Yeah, 65,000,000+ Americans who are going to vote for her are all devoid of morals, ethics, etc… Honestly…do you really believe your own bullshit?

I used to think democrats were dupes following corrupt leaders, but it's obvious that most of you are every bit as corrupt and devoid of integrity as those you support.

When you see the daily crime released by WikiLeaks, you don't stop and consider whether she is fit to rule the nation; you scramble to find a way to lie about it, in hopes of covering for her.

Seriously, you have zero integrity - and you are typical for the left.

I used to think democrats were dupes following corrupt leaders, but it's obvious that most of you are every bit as corrupt and devoid of integrity as those you support.

When you see the daily crime released by WikiLeaks, you don't stop and consider whether she is fit to rule the nation; you scramble to find a way to lie about it, in hopes of covering for her.

Seriously, you have zero integrity - and you are typical for the left.

And you have no quote to back up your impotent allegations.
What I do have is a candidate that is going to win, That it pisses you off to this extent is extremely satisfying. My royalty check is due in a few weeks. I think I may send another couple of hundred to HRC.

53422697.jpg

BREAKINGBOMBSHELL: RUBES STILL FALLING FOR HILLARY IMMINENT INDICTMENT STORIES FOR THIRD YEAR IN A ROW!!!

USMB - The champagne has gone flat, the cake is stale, but the tards are still wearing their party hats, waiting for the signal that will never come.

"I haven't gone to the bathroom in eighteen months", one creduloid who is literally full of shit stated. "I'm worried the indictment will come down while I'm taking a dump and I'll miss my chance to be the first to post about it."

As they talk in excited tones in their huddled groups, the eyes of the lonely chumps are constantly darting to their propaganda news sites, hoping against hope that today is finally the day.

"I heard an anonymous inside source has said an FBI agent said a judge has just signed a Tase on Sight (TOS) order for Hillary Clinton!", one dupe titters excitedly. "It's happening! It's finally happening!"

But, it isn't happening. It is never happening. And as the sun rises after another long lonely night's vigil and heartbreak, the saps wander blearily-eyed toward the nearest Dunkin Donuts with free wifi to recharge their pathetic souls with black coffee and day old crullers.

"It's being signed right now. I just know it, " one mutters to another as he checks his phone's signal strength.

Ohh look, "Republican" G-Tard running interference for Hillary again.

Yeah, you have us ALL fooled, G-Tard.
Ohh look, G5000 "running interference" for Trump again:

Trump is asking for donations from foreign sources.......

list of 892 hate groups voting for Trump

list of 892 hate groups voting for Trump

I'm an equal opportunity mocker of retards, and you get more than your fair share. Don't you get tired of getting butt hurt?

What I do have is a candidate that is going to win, That it pisses you off to this extent is extremely satisfying. My royalty check is due in a few weeks. I think I may send another couple of hundred to HRC.

53422697.jpg

What the fuck are you yapping about?

I've well cited my claims.

Here is a good list, from the leftist Atlantic.

From Whitewater to Benghazi: A Clinton-Scandal Primer

But you don't give a fuck, party above all.

53422697.jpg

What the fuck are you yapping about?

I've well cited my claims.

Here is a good list, from the leftist Atlantic.

From Whitewater to Benghazi: A Clinton-Scandal Primer

But you don't give a fuck, party above all.

No you didn’t. You know this. Now you’re lying. Again.
You tried to bring down Hillary for 25 years. It didn’t work. I understand your frustration.
But your pain is self chosen. And you deserve it. You have no moral compass. You have no integrity.
You have nothing but your anger. Nobody has bought what you are selling. Again.

If I were a liar, you and I would get along great - and I would be a Hillary supporter.

But of course I have lied about nothing.

You tried to bring down Hillary for 25 years. It didn’t work. I understand your frustration.

Hillary is a career criminal. I did indeed want her put in prison with James and Susan McDougal. After all, the evidence that put them there, was EXACTLY the same for her, she was one of the three in the Castle Grande Swindle,. But even then, laws were not meant for Hillary.

Back in those days I used to naively think that people like you were just ill-informed. That if presented with facts you would call for her indictment.

But that isn't the case. you know full well that she's a crook, and YOU LOVE IT. The more corrupt the better. If you had a chance to bilk investors for millions, you'd jump at it. That Hillary did it makes you smile.

Over 20 years I've learned that democrats are corrupt gutter scum with no redeeming characteristics.

But your pain is self chosen. And you deserve it. You have no moral compass. You have no integrity.

:lmao:

If only I would embrace lying and corruption as you do, i would be so happy, is that it?

[

{Director Comey even briefly touched on the issue in his remarks, stating his decision “ is not to suggest that in similar circumstances, a person who engaged in this activity would face no consequences. To the contrary, those individuals are often subject to security or administrative sanctions.”}

And where is the quote where the FBI stated that Hillary is not subject to the laws that govern commoners and Republicans?

Neither post includes the quote. And neither article you linked to include it either.

Perhaps 'stated' doesn't mean what you think it means.

If I were a liar, you and I would get along great - and I would be a Hillary supporter.

But of course I have lied about nothing.

Hillary is a career criminal. I did indeed want her put in prison with James and Susan McDougal. After all, the evidence that put them there, was EXACTLY the same for her, she was one of the three in the Castle Grande Swindle,. But even then, laws were not meant for Hillary.

Back in those days I used to naively think that people like you were just ill-informed. That if presented with facts you would call for her indictment.

But that isn't the case. you know full well that she's a crook, and YOU LOVE IT. The more corrupt the better. If you had a chance to bilk investors for millions, you'd jump at it. That Hillary did it makes you smile.

Over 20 years I've learned that democrats are corrupt gutter scum with no redeeming characteristics.

:lmao:

If only I would embrace lying and corruption as you do, i would be so happy, is that it?

That's not a quote of the FBI stating that Hillary is not subject to the laws that govern commoners and Republicans,

Could you actually quote the FBI saying this. Just cut and paste the quote for us.

[

And where is the quote where the FBI stated that Hillary is not subject to the laws that govern commoners and Republicans?

Neither post includes the quote. And neither article you linked to include it either.

Read the fucking article, hack..

[

Read the fucking article, hack..

I read them both. Your quote isn't in either.

Please offer us the quote where the FBI stated that Hillary is not subject to the laws that govern commoners and Republicans.

Because so far the only one saying that...is you.

Is this the quote you were referring to?

FBI Director Comey said:
Although there is evidence of potential violations of the statutes regarding the handling of classified information, our judgment is that no reasonable prosecutor would bring such a case. Prosecutors necessarily weigh a number of factors before bringing charges. There are obvious considerations, like the strength of the evidence, especially regarding intent. Responsible decisions also consider the context of a person’s actions, and how similar situations have been handled in the past.

Was that it?

Forum List

Back