It's Official: Rand Paul Calls For Indictment Of Hillary Clinton For Lying Under Oath To Congress

WTF happened to Crooked Hillary's big hair (wig?). It looks all flat and they are not heaping makeup on her as much. Maybe that keeps Crooked Hillary's body temp down to minimize her fainting problem.

Well, the Majority Leader has to decide what committee to send it to. That committee will deliberate and decide whether or not to seek an Independent Prosecutor to conduct a form of grand jury. After that, the findings will be sent back to the committee and then the full Senate.

All in all, I think it's up to DOJ to take it to a federal judge. Can the Senate do that directly?

Rand Paul?

Better watch out. Isn't he the one Trump said his head was too big for his body?

I agree with him but it's political grand standing. He knows obama's DOJ is NOT going to sink the Democrat candidate. Just found out the FBI does have active investigations going on with the foundation pay to play scheme. That's much better.

Just found out the FBI does have active investigations going on with the foundation pay to play scheme. That's much better.

And there it is... Still in the hands of the partisan DOJ... I have lost a whole shit load of faith in our Justice Department, including the FBI... And I have always held the FBI in highest regard...

Rand Paul will do anything to get his name back in the media and appear to be relevant. This seemed to be the best way to do that.

Rand Paul will do anything to get his name back in the media and appear to be relevant. This seemed to be the best way to do that.

Talking the truth about Hillary's lack of honesty is a good start. She lied to you, how does that make you feel?

Just found out the FBI does have active investigations going on with the foundation pay to play scheme. That's much better.

And there it is... Still in the hands of the partisan DOJ... I have lost a whole shit load of faith in our Justice Department, including the FBI... And I have always held the FBI in highest regard...

You're not the only one who has lost faith in the FBI. I haven't had any faith in the Justice Dept. since Fast and Furious but I did believe the FBI was above politics. Apparently not.

Talking the truth about Hillary's lack of honesty is a good start. She lied to you, how does that make you feel?

If I believed even a tiny amount of the accusations you make, I would be a RWNJ too.

You're not the only one who has lost faith in the FBI. I haven't had any faith in the Justice Dept. since Fast and Furious but I did believe the FBI was above politics. Apparently not.

You think anybody who doesn't fall for all that right wing crap is corrupt.

You think anybody who doesn't fall for all that right wing crap is corrupt.
What crap?

Forum List

Back