'Scandal-palooza'

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
In light of the LATEST scandal brought to light regarding 3 field offices of the FBI requesting to investigate the Clinton Foundation for potentially criminal / illegal activity but being completely shut down by the DOJ...

In light of the latest scandal brought to light regarding State Department Cheryl Mills conducting Clinton Foundation business, a clear Confluct of Interest,...

A Fox News member - just now - coined the phrase 'Scandal-Palooza' to describe the waterfall - the monsoon - of continuous scandals that pour out of Hillary Clintons e-mails obtained through FOIA.

Never EVER has there been a candidate that has had such a damning amount of never-ending scandal pouring out...especially this close to the election!

It is almost unfathomable that the media has protected her rather than go after all of these.

Were it a Republican they would have been forced out already.

SCANDAL-PALOOZA!

Excellent Description.

(*No, thete is no link - it's live on tv)

Illegal use of unauthorized unencrypted personal server

Unauthorized use on unencrypted personal devices

Perjury, lying about both of these

Illegal pssession of highly classified information on an unauthorized unencrypted server

Illegally refusing to turn over State Dept-related Docs as required by the law

Transmitted and received clasdified-marked information through her e-mail

Illegal Conflict of Interest, newly revealed evidence shows the State Dept and Clinton Foundation illegally engaged in Conflicts of Interest, such as State Dept Rep and long-time Clinton associate conducting Clinton Foundation business.

And on and on and on...the floodgates have been opened, the truth is coming out despite Hillary, the Obama aministration, and Hillary not wanting it to...

Illegal use of unauthorized unencrypted personal server

Unauthorized use on unencrypted personal devices

Perjury, lying about both of these

Illegal pssession of highly classified information on an unauthorized unencrypted server

Illegally refusing to turn over State Dept-related Docs as required by the law

Transmitted and received clasdified-marked information through her e-mail

Illegal Conflict of Interest, newly revealed evidence shows the State Dept and Clinton Foundation illegally engaged in Conflicts of Interest, such as State Dept Rep and long-time Clinton associate conducting Clinton Foundation business.

And on and on and on...the floodgates have been opened, the truth is coming out despite Hillary, the Obama aministration, and Hillary not wanting it to...
DONE - GOING TO JAIL!

ROTFLMAO

But the Democrat apologist on Fox News "Outnumbered" says that Cheryl Mills, working at the State Department, told Hillary that she had a little time off and would like to volunteer her time to go to New York to do a little fund raising for the Synd....er, Foundation. She bought her own round trip airfare, lodging and meals plus expenses.That's what is known as a loyal, dedicated employee who will do anything to help the poor and needy and benefit mankind.

Well she is stupid, careless and incompetent.

That's what the Dems will vote for. A stupid, careless and incompetent old hag that they think will do a wonderful job as POTUS.

Its pretty evident who the fools and idiots are.

You're right, Vor. For a minute I forgot we had the most lawless administration in US History. What was I thinking?

Obama has violated the Constitution, violated the law, has refused to obey court orders, continues to refuse to obey court orders, has been found in Contempt of Court, has protected violent illegals, has protected federal law-violating sanctuary cities, has refused to enforce US Law, has protected human traffickers, has engaged in human trafficking, has armed Mexican Drug Cartels, has armed multiple terrorist groups, has protected his ex-AG from being punished for multiple Felony Perjury charges, has protected Reid and Castro from punishment for crimes - because 'they were sorry', and has protected Hillary Clinton from punishment for her e-mail related crimes, and now - as exposed - we find out the DOJ denied the requests from 3 FBI offices to investigate the Clinton Foundation due to evidence of potential crimes related to the State Dept-Clinton Foundation Conflict of Interest Scandal coming out publicly now......

So, yeah, expecting the legal system to actually operate as it should instead of lawlessly as it does under Obama was misguided on my part.

her supporters honestly don't care.

at some point in our history we cared enough that when an official was caught up in this sort of thing they stepped down. Nixon comes to mind. The idea of a politician running under this sort of constant cloud would have been ludicrous.

when we crossed over from that to where we are now is subject to debate I suppose, although I know when I think it happened.

now people don't care, they'll support their party no matter what and swallow and spew out any spin to keep them in power. and, to me, this is a huge problem. not only because the electorate is openly guilty of utter intellectual dishonesty, but because politicians know it, and this allows them to simply throw the ethics book down the nearest sewer.

people constantly ask "how can she be so brazen"

answer is that she's figured it out. she knows people simply don't give a fuck, so neither does she.

Fueri, that may be one of the most honest and accrate posts I've ever read on this site!

imageedit_1029_8586061801.jpg

Which is worse, she or her supporters?

In light of the LATEST scandal brought to light regarding 3 field offices of the FBI requesting to investigate the Clinton Foundation for potentially criminal / illegal activity but being completely shut down by the DOJ...

In light of the latest scandal brought to light regarding State Department Cheryl Mills conducting Clinton Foundation business, a clear Confluct of Interest,...

A Fox News member - just now - coined the phrase 'Scandal-Palooza' to describe the waterfall - the monsoon - of continuous scandals that pour out of Hillary Clintons e-mails obtained through FOIA.

Never EVER has there been a candidate that has had such a damning amount of never-ending scandal pouring out...especially this close to the election!

It is almost unfathomable that the media has protected her rather than go after all of these.

Were it a Republican they would have been forced out already.

SCANDAL-PALOOZA!

Excellent Description.

(*No, thete is no link - it's live on tv)

Well she certainly has loads of scandals to deal with.

Kinda funny how the LSM doesn't go after her more for them. If it were Trump they would be all over it like stink on shit.
imageedit_1029_8586061801.jpg

Which is worse, she or her supporters?

I'd say both.

Her for believing she's good enough to run the country even though she has scandals galore.

Her supporters for believing the same.

Jeeebus H Christ, with all that corruption why can't the GOP stop her again?

OH yeah, I forgot, it's all a bunch of BS.

Everyone should want to stop her. No way should that woman ever become POTUS.

She has so much baggage she can't get it through the damned door and anyone who thinks she's honest is a few cards short of a full deck.

Oh wait. I forgot. That's you and the other idiots who support her and don't care about how stupid, careless and incompetent she is. Never mind.

All it takes is for just one of Hiliary's enablers to start talking and naming names and the damn dam will burst. Even the ones who were made rich to keep Hiliary's secrets will squeal if they get witness protection.

BREAKINGBOMBSHELL: RUBES STILL FALLING FOR HILLARY IMMINENT INDICTMENT STORIES FOR THIRD YEAR IN A ROW!!!

USMB - The champagne has gone flat, the cake is stale, but the tards are still wearing their party hats, waiting for the signal that will never come.

"I haven't gone to the bathroom in eighteen months", one creduloid who is literally full of shit stated. "I'm worried the indictment will come down while I'm taking a dump and I'll miss my chance to be the first to post about it."

As they talk in excited tones in their huddled groups, the eyes of the lonely chumps are constantly darting to their propaganda news sites, hoping against hope that today is finally the day.

"I heard an anonymous inside source has said an FBI agent said a judge has just signed a Tase on Sight (TOS) order for Hillary Clinton!", one dupe titters excitedly. "It's happening! It's finally happening!"

But, it isn't happening. It is never happening. And as the sun rises after another long lonely night's vigil and heartbreak, the saps wander blearily-eyed toward the nearest Dunkin Donuts with free wifi to recharge their pathetic souls with black coffee and day old crullers.

"It's being signed right now. I just know it, " one mutters to another as he checks his phone's signal strength.

Forum List

Back