SC Teacher Used Limbaugh's Book To Teach Third Graders About Slavery

He got it right... slavery was evil and those who owned slaves were cowardly in the least. Not one to be proud of.

Whoa!

Think you're going a little overboard here.

People who owned slaves did so because it was normal for their time and positions. Many of them treated their slaves with more care and understanding than their other workers. [Yes, because they were a valuable commodity to many].

And remember, it was blacks who captured and enslaved them to start with!

Whoa!

Think you're going a little overboard here.

People who owned slaves did so because it was normal for their time and positions. Many of them treated their slaves with more care and understanding than their other workers. [Yes, because they were a valuable commodity to many].

And remember, it was blacks who captured and enslaved them to start with!

Maybe you should read a history book instead of getting all your knowledge from Gone with the Wind.

I guess this is why so many self-proclaimed Conservatives don't like teachers

Can you believe this crap?

Are you cool with this? Is this OK w/you?

give that teacher an A+++++++++++++++
I guess this is why so many self-proclaimed Conservatives don't like teachers

Can you believe this crap?

Are you cool with this? Is this OK w/you?

Why am I not the least bit surprised that the Leftists here have NEVER READ ANY OF THE THREE BOOKS!!!!!

You mean why haven't we read a children's book full of propaganda?

What do you have against Dr. Suess?

1) He didn't fill his books with propaganda.
2) as a rule, most adults don't read those unless they are reading them to a child.

1) Alright, we've established that you've never read The Lorax.
2) Yes, adults tend to read children's books to children. I didn't mean to suggest otherwise.

Why am I not the least bit surprised that the Leftists here have NEVER READ ANY OF THE THREE BOOKS!!!!!

2) as a rule, most adults don't read those unless they are reading them to a child.

2) Yes, adults tend to read children's books to children. I didn't mean to suggest otherwise.

1) The Lorax is propaganda? Really? Wow, Right Wingers are Nutz.
2) I couldn't imagine any responsible adult reading something from a drug-abusing, closeted homosexual racist like LImbaugh unless they are intentionally raising a sociopath.

2) I couldn't imagine any responsible adult reading something from a drug-abusing, closeted homosexual racist like LImbaugh unless they are intentionally raising a sociopath.

1) Not only are Right Wingers Nutz, they also know what the definition of propaganda is. Propaganda is a form of communication aimed at influencing the population toward a cause. Rather this cause is to save the rain forest or brush your teeth, it is propaganda. Not all propaganda is bad. I suspect that Dr. Suess would be the first one to admit that many of his stories have a message. Don't be a Grinch.
2) Why do liberals always accuse people they hate of being gay? I don't really cotton to the whole homophobic liberal nonsense. I personally don't care what sexual orientation people are. I hope someday you can accept people's differences and focus on your own inner demons. Geez... talk about a sociopath.

[

1) Not only are Right Wingers Nutz, they also know what the definition of propaganda is. Propaganda is a form of communication aimed at influencing the population toward a cause. Rather this cause is to save the rain forest or brush your teeth, it is propaganda. Not all propaganda is bad. I suspect that Dr. Suess would be the first one to admit that many of his stories have a message. Don't be a Grinch.
2) Why do liberals always accuse people they hate of being gay? I don't really cotton to the whole homophobic liberal nonsense. I personally don't care what sexual orientation people are. I hope someday you can accept people's differences and focus on your own inner demons. Geez... talk about a sociopath.

1) If you think common sense messages like "Christmas is about more than presents" and "Don't totally destroy the environment" are propaganda, it's kind of nutty.

2) Rush Limbaugh was arrested in 1973 for soliciting a male undercover cop when he worked under the name Jeff Christie. I do notice you didn't dispute the drugs or racism, though.

[

1) If you think common sense messages like "Christmas is about more than presents" and "Don't totally destroy the environment" are propaganda, it's kind of nutty.

2) Rush Limbaugh was arrested in 1973 for soliciting a male undercover cop when he worked under the name Jeff Christie. I do notice you didn't dispute the drugs or racism, though.

1) We've already established that you don't know the definition of "propaganda". Why are you reiterating it ? We get it.
2) Googling Jeff Christie I noticed that the only information I could find were from far left, often debunked hack sites. That is not to say it's not true. I don't really care. I just wish I could find out more information from less conspiracy centric hate groups.
My point remains though. You put the term "closet homosexual" with the same language as "drug abuser", "racist", and "sociopath". I'm just wondering how many homosexuals would consider your comment a compliment. I suspect none.
p.s.
I didn't respond to your allegations that Rush was a drug addicted racist sociopath because I though your sophomoric rant was just dumb and silly. Why respond?
Obviously,I was more interested in responding to this trend I see among the far left. Disparaging republicans by accusing them of being gay or using gay slurs like "teabagger" as if there was something wrong with being gay even though the far left pretends to be open minded and compassionate. The left's hypocrisy is as obvious as their homophobia.

[

1) We've already established that you don't know the definition of "propaganda". Why are you reiterating it ? We get it.

I understand it perfectly fine. You seem a tad confused.

[
2) Googling Jeff Christie I noticed that the only information I could find were from far left, often debunked hack sites. That is not to say it's not true. I don't really care. I just wish I could find out more information from less conspiracy centric hate groups.
My point remains though. You put the term "closet homosexual" with the same language as "drug abuser", "racist", and "sociopath". I'm just wondering how many homosexuals would consider your comment a compliment. I suspect none.

You mean if you don't get your information from corporate media you don't accept it? What a tool.

Nothing wrong with being gay. Everything is wrong with being a self-loathing gay who appeals to homophobia. How long before Beard #4 gets sick of his hypocrisy?

[
p.s.
I didn't respond to your allegations that Rush was a drug addicted racist sociopath because I though your sophomoric rant was just dumb and silly. Why respond?
Obviously, I was more interested in responding to this trend I see among the far left. Disparaging republicans by accusing them of being gay or using gay slurs like "teabagger" as if there was something wrong with being gay even though the far left pretends to be open minded and compassionate. The left's hypocrisy is as obvious as their homophobia.

Wow, guy, that wasn't even a good try. You guys know you all called yourself "Teabaggers" before you realized what it meant, right?

It's Limbaugh's self-hate that obviously makes him such a miserable person.[/quote][/QUOTE]

[

I understand it perfectly fine. You seem a tad confused.

[

You mean if you don't get your information from corporate media you don't accept it? What a tool.

Nothing wrong with being gay. Everything is wrong with being a self-loathing gay who appeals to homophobia. How long before Beard #4 gets sick of his hypocrisy?

[
p.s.
Obviously, I was more interested in responding to this trend I see among the far left. Disparaging republicans by accusing them of being gay or using gay slurs like "teabagger" as if there was something wrong with being gay even though the far left pretends to be open minded and compassionate. The left's hypocrisy is as obvious as their homophobia.

Wow, guy, that wasn't even a good try. You guys know you all called yourself "Teabaggers" before you realized what it meant, right?

It's Limbaugh's self-hate that obviously makes him such a miserable person.
[/QUOTE][/QUOTE]

LOL! I don't need to get my news from corporate media. Just some sort of media will do. Ya know, as opposed to often debunked left wing propagandists and individual conspiratorial nut jobs.

Yes, I suppose tea partiers called themselves tea baggers. As you pointed out though, they didn't know what it meant because of their ignorance when it came to homophobic slurs. Leave it to the left to knowingly repeat homophobic slurs just as often as they repeat economic ruin, soft bigotry and a dysfunctional education system condemning large swaths of America. At least the left isn't ignorant when it comes to slurring gays though. You guys got that down, perfectly. Congratulations.

Also, the fact that you call Limbaugh a miserable person and yet still defend Bill Ayers says more than I can about your rather interesting political leanings.

Last edited:
[Q]

LOL! I don't need to get my news from corporate media. Just some sort of media will do. Ya know, as opposed to often debunked left wing propagandists and individual conspiratorial nut jobs.

Yes, I suppose tea partiers called themselves tea baggers. As you pointed out though, they didn't know what it meant because of their ignorance when it came to homophobic slurs. Leave it to the left to knowingly repeat homophobic slurs just as often as they repeat economic ruin, soft bigotry and a dysfunctional education system condemning large swaths of America. At least the left isn't ignorant when it comes to slurring gays though. You guys got that down, perfectly. Congratulations.

Also, the fact that you call Limbaugh a miserable person and yet still defend Bill Ayers says more than I can about your rather interesting political leanings.

You're the one hung up about Ayers 40 years after anyone else still gave a shit.

Teabagger was hysterical because you guys kept saying it.

And you know what, I'd love to have my life before George W. Stupid back.

[Q]

You're the one hung up about Ayers 40 years after anyone else still gave a shit.

Teabagger was hysterical because you guys kept saying it.

And you know what, I'd love to have my life before George W. Stupid back.

Most people are hung up on domestic terrorists. Most of us don't like them.

You amuse easily if you think "teabagger" is hysterical. Then again, I guess humor is subjective. Perhaps you would enjoy a nice minstrel show?

I wish you had your life back before George W. Bush too! Maybe you were more coherent back then.

[

You amuse easily if you think "teabagger" is hysterical. Then again, I guess humor is subjective. Perhaps you would enjoy a nice minstrel show?

I wish you had your life back before George W. Bush too! Maybe you were more coherent back then.

No, back then I was one of your right wing assholes who really thought a president lying about a blow job was a big deal.

I didn't know when I had it good.

And, yeah, "Teabagger" is fucking hysterical.

[

No, back then I was one of your right wing assholes who really thought a president lying about a blow job was a big deal.

I didn't know when I had it good.

And, yeah, "Teabagger" is fucking hysterical.

Thank you for sharing. I hope you feel better.

Forum List

Back