SC Teacher Used Limbaugh's Book To Teach Third Graders About Slavery

As long as it's accurate I dont have a problem with it at all.

It's better than this crap no doubt...https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PJFC1qFCgyA

What a mess! Time Travel? Revisionist history? A talking horse? NAMED LIBERTY?!!

INDOCTRINATION? Weird I thought conservatives were against it?

Pravda type double speak and misinformation

Being written by someone who can't report current events correctly, what would make anyone think he'd do anything different with history?

Mainly it'll be lefty idiots who have a problem with Rush's book being used as a teaching tool. Shocking I know.

Did you ever wonder why they are called ditto heads? It is because they can't critically think for themselves. Poor poor lemmings of an angry white man who is seeing his world view collapse around him.

Nobody has done more to destroy our future than Rush. Children do not want to read a book written by a gasbag. Children deserve better than lies and demagoguery

As long as it's accurate I dont have a problem with it at all.

It's better than this crap no doubt...https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PJFC1qFCgyA

What a mess! Time Travel? Revisionist history? A talking horse? NAMED LIBERTY?!!

INDOCTRINATION? Weird I thought conservatives were against it?

Pravda type double speak and misinformation

Being written by someone who can't report current events correctly, what would make anyone think he'd do anything different with history?

Illiteracy seems to still be a problem.....because you apparently cant read.

Mainly it'll be lefty idiots who have a problem with Rush's book being used as a teaching tool. Shocking I know.

Did you ever wonder why they are called ditto heads? It is because they can't critically think for themselves. Poor poor lemmings of an angry white man who is seeing his world view collapse around him.

Nobody has done more to destroy our future than Rush. Children do not want to read a book written by a gasbag. Children deserve better than lies and demagoguery

Have you read the book and are you ready to point out the "lies and demagoguery" you seem certain lie within?

The fat lush is an amazing phenomenon. That book is about 75% fiction as is the garbage he spews on his show. And, the RWs just eat it up. They actually don't care that he lied about Paul Revere and that he ADMITS he lied.

OTOH, they feel the same way about faux - they know they're being lied to and they love it.

And, why is John Boehner so terrified of that fat drug addict? Why does he call him for his marching orders? That's an ineresting relationship but its failing because Ted Cruz is in charge of the House now.

The Republican party is just a hot mess.

The book leaves out the part where Rush Revere avoids fighting the British because of the Boil on his behind.

Listen my children and you shall hear
How Rush dodged the draft with a boil on his rear

So the writer of the book is more important than the content of the book?
Is that why Hillary's tome won't break even?

Yes. According to the "author", he is more important.

Do RWs realize that the lush is the main character?

Forum List

Back