SC Teacher Used Limbaugh's Book To Teach Third Graders About Slavery

[

Most people are hung up on domestic terrorists. Most of us don't like them.

You amuse easily if you think "teabagger" is hysterical. Then again, I guess humor is subjective. Perhaps you would enjoy a nice minstrel show?

I wish you had your life back before George W. Bush too! Maybe you were more coherent back then.

No, back then I was one of your right wing assholes who really thought a president lying about a blow job was a big deal.

I didn't know when I had it good.

And, yeah, "Teabagger" is fucking hysterical.

Thank you for sharing. I hope you feel better.

You admission you lost the argument is duly noted.

[

Most people are hung up on domestic terrorists. Most of us don't like them.

You amuse easily if you think "teabagger" is hysterical. Then again, I guess humor is subjective. Perhaps you would enjoy a nice minstrel show?

I wish you had your life back before George W. Bush too! Maybe you were more coherent back then.

No, back then I was one of your right wing assholes who really thought a president lying about a blow job was a big deal.

I didn't know when I had it good.

And, yeah, "Teabagger" is fucking hysterical.

Thank you for sharing. I hope you feel better.

You admission you lost the argument is duly noted.

What was there left to argue? You find teabagging hysterically funny and you don't care about Clinton's blowjob. Duly noted.

The fat lush is an amazing phenomenon. That book is about 75% fiction as is the garbage he spews on his show. And, the RWs just eat it up. They actually don't care that he lied about Paul Revere and that he ADMITS he lied.

OTOH, they feel the same way about faux - they know they're being lied to and they love it.

And, why is John Boehner so terrified of that fat drug addict? Why does he call him for his marching orders? That's an ineresting relationship but its failing because Ted Cruz is in charge of the House now.

The Republican party is just a hot mess.

So you have read the book and can point out the falsies right,or just the same old narrow minded slant you always have?

News flash Rush isn't the head of anything but his show

The fat lush is an amazing phenomenon. That book is about 75% fiction as is the garbage he spews on his show. And, the RWs just eat it up. They actually don't care that he lied about Paul Revere and that he ADMITS he lied.

OTOH, they feel the same way about faux - they know they're being lied to and they love it.

And, why is John Boehner so terrified of that fat drug addict? Why does he call him for his marching orders? That's an ineresting relationship but its failing because Ted Cruz is in charge of the House now.

So you have read the book and can point out the falsies right,or just the same old narrow minded slant you always have?

Yeah uh... that's kind of why he's got no bidness writing history books for kids.

Rush Limbaugh is the best newscaster in America, now he is the best author of History books for children.

"Newscaster" huh?
rofl.gif

Yeah uh... that's kind of why he's got no bidness writing history books for kids.

Not say he should or shouldn't but just saying it doesn't make it so. Have you read the BOOK?

Don't know what's worse, this or teaching Biology and evolution with a book of Jewish fairy tales (OT).

Don't know what's worse, this or teaching Biology and evolution with a book of Jewish fairy tales (OT).

So just what makes it worse?? What about the book that is false,or should just say you r a simpleton that cant see past his own bigotry and hate,a trade mark of the ignorant.

Rush Limbaugh is the best newscaster in America, now he is the best author of History books for children.

"Newscaster" huh?
rofl.gif
Yes, newscaster. The best at that, which is why the left hate, Rush

Ah, life in Paranoia Man comic books... so simple...

:dig:
The best newscaster as well as political commentator.

Well news flash, he ain't no newscaster, and even Lush would tell you that. And this just in -- there's no such thing as "best" commentary. There's only that with which you agree or disagree. Opinion cannot be quantified.

But do go on with the "left hate" thingy. That's some funny shit.

Kind of like taking driving lessons from Evel Knievel.

Kind of like hiring Harold Stassen to run your political campaign.

Kind of like a baseball team naming Barack O'bama as starting pitcher.

"Newscaster" huh?
rofl.gif

Well news flash, he ain't no newscaster, and even Lush would tell you that. And this just in -- there's no such thing as "best" commentary. There's only that with which you agree or disagree. Opinion cannot be quantified.

Right, the left hate nobody, least of all Rush, and you are so far above the fray, we should all look to you for the truth.

Rush calls himself "America's Anchorman", pogo, your opinion is ill-informed.

"Newscaster" huh?
rofl.gif

Right, the left hate nobody, least of all Rush, and you are so far above the fray, we should all look to you for the truth.

Rush calls himself "America's Anchorman", pogo, your opinion is ill-informed.

My opinion is "ill-informed" because you think I hate and I think I don't.
So you know what I feel better than I do.
Case closed.

:salute:

Longknife "disagrees".

So -- you think Lush Rimjob IS a "newscaster"? When has he ever done a "newscast"?
Do tell.
emot-munch.gif

Okay, he is clearly a commentator about news and political issues.

The point is that he clearly makes his points with plenty of FACTS to back them up.

The millions who daily listen to him clearly indicate his popularity.

Name one Lefty commentator even close.

:salute:

Longknife "disagrees".

So -- you think Lush Rimjob IS a "newscaster"? When has he ever done a "newscast"?
Do tell.
emot-munch.gif

Okay, he is clearly a commentator about news and political issues.

The point is that he clearly makes his points with plenty of FACTS to back them up.

The millions who daily listen to him clearly indicate his popularity.

Name one Lefty commentator even close.

Wouldn't know --- I don't listen to "commentators". It's a synonym for '"wankers".
But I know what "news" is and what ain't.

Forum List

Back