SC Teacher Used Limbaugh's Book To Teach Third Graders About Slavery

Rush Limbaugh is the best newscaster in America, now he is the best author of History books for children.

"Newscaster" huh?
rofl.gif

Longknife "disagrees".

So -- you think Lush Rimjob IS a "newscaster"? When has he ever done a "newscast"?
Do tell.
emot-munch.gif

Every morning, maybe you should lis
Rush Limbaugh is the best newscaster in America, now he is the best author of History books for children.

"Newscaster" huh?
rofl.gif

Longknife "disagrees".

So -- you think Lush Rimjob IS a "newscaster"? When has he ever done a "newscast"?
Do tell.
emot-munch.gif
You wish to rim while drunk? Sicko.

Ummmmmmmmmm..... those are not "newscasts". News is objective and disinterested.
"Who, what, where, when". Not "why". "Why" and "what it means" are entirely subjective.

What Lush Rimjob does, by his own description, is "make you mad" so that he can "charge confiscatory ad rates". None of that is in any way related to "news". News (real news) never makes money. There is no profit in simply reporting what happened.

Damn, the unwashed don't even know what news is any more.

Ummmmmmmmmm..... those are not "newscasts". News is objective and disinterested.
"Who, what, where, when". Not "why". "Why" and "what it means" are entirely subjective.

What Lush Rimjob does, by his own description, is "make you mad" so that he can "charge confiscatory ad rates". None of that is in any way related to "news". News (real news) never makes money. There is no profit in simply reporting what happened.

Pogo is a liar.

Pogo is a liar.

Explain.
emot-munch.gif

Pogo is a liar.

Explain.
emot-munch.gif

Pogo is a liar.

Explain.
emot-munch.gif
Explain yourself, why lie, pogo?

Pogo is a liar.

Explain.
emot-munch.gif

Pogo is a liar.

Explain.
emot-munch.gif
Explain yourself, why lie, pogo?

So ---- you can't. That makes you a liar.

:dig:

Pogo, you are such a petty person, so full of hate and lies, so many posts that are nothing but flames or trolls.

Go ahead, negative rep my posts, I am sure your score is more precious to your life than I care about mine.

Seeing how angry and petty Pogo is over the simple on a message board tells much about pogo.

Have fun with the negative rep button, it is all you got pogo .

Pogo, you are such a petty person, so full of hate and lies, so many posts that are nothing but flames or trolls.

Go ahead, negative rep my posts, I am sure your score is more precious to your life than I care about mine.

Seeing how angry and petty Pogo is over the simple on a message board tells much about pogo.

Well let's add this up.
You come waltzing in here, call me a "liar"; I ask you to explain that, and you can't.

What exactly do you expect here? Ice cream cones? Box of chocolates? Dinner and a movie?
"Rep" no longer exists anyway.

Well let's add this up.
You come waltzing in here, call me a "liar"; I ask you to explain that, and you can't.

What exactly do you expect here? Ice cream cones? Box of chocolates? Dinner and a movie?

I waltzed in here? Yea, I say let's add the posts in which pogo makes vulgar remarks or simple accusations with no other comment.

So what are.you doing pogo, you got all the quick vulgar remarks, I say at best, they make you a liar, pick any of your nasty comments and expand it into an intelligent conversation with substance.

Until then pogo is the one waltzing, trolling and flaming.

A petty troll calling people names, as well as a liar, how else can one sum up all these posts/trolls of pogp's.

Well let's add this up.

I waltzed in here? Yea, I say let's add the posts in which pogo makes vulgar remarks or simple accusations with no other comment.

So what are.you doing pogo, you got all the quick vulgar remarks, I say at best, they make you a liar, pick any of your nasty comments and expand it into an intelligent conversation with substance.

A petty troll calling people names, as well as a liar, how else can one sum up all these posts/trolls of pogp's.

Again.............. Link?
impatient.gif

Well let's add this up.

Poor Pogo, without his negs, he's as impotent on the board as he is in the bedroom :(

Well let's add this up.

impatient.gif

You first.

Well let's add this up.

Well let's add this up.

impatient.gif

You first.

chainlinks.jpg

Your turn. :D

Pogo, you can validate your posts with a link or not, I presume you can't, either way you display much gall, demanding a link after so many of pogo 's posts where flames and vulgarity.

Next time if you wish to engage try a bit of humility and honesty, pogo acts civil? After being vulgar?

Pogo, one does not exchange links with you, one trades flames, that is how pogo waltzed in, pogo you can't change your dance now.

GOOD DAY !

Pogo, you can validate your posts with a link or not, I presume you can't, either way you display much gall, demanding a link after so many of pogo 's posts where flames and vulgarity.

Next time if you wish to engage try a bit of humility and honesty, pogo acts civil? After being vulgar?

Pogo, one does not exchange links with you, one trades flames, that is how pogo waltzed in, pogo you can't change your dance now.

GOOD DAY !

What exactly do you expect me to "link"? You're the one who came oozing in here calling me a "liar" -- burden of proof is yours. YOU made the assertion.

I gave your request for links exactly the answer it deserved. Ask a silly question....

and by the way IT'S NIGHT TIME. :bye1:

I take it you still have no link then. No quote, no nuttin'.

snore.gif

the funny thing is uneducated libs are clueless to Rush. Rush is one of the most "UNracist" (is that a word?) person in media. Look it up; do research on him, his life, his employees and close friends. He loves black people. I post this because libs for years have said, among many other things that he was/is a racist. SO.......ANY chance they get to criticize him..........

Forum List

Back