SC Just Stuck It To The Labor Unions

President Trump is jubilant! JUBILANT!

"Supreme Court rules in favor of non-union workers who are now, as an example, able to support a candidate of his or her choice without having those who control the Union deciding for them. Big loss for the coffers of the Democrats!"

And are useless in today's economic reality. .... :cool:

Not at all, if they provide sufficient value to their membership to justify what the membership pays for their services and don't receive special "protected status" treatment from the state.

IMHO Just like anything else, there are Unions that provide a good value proposition to their members and then there are those that don't, as long as the membership gets to decide and aren't forced to join and employers are free to decide whether or not to engage in collective bargaining then Unions fit fine into "today's economic reality".

From Kagan's dissent: Decision "will have large-scale consequences. Public employee unions will lose a secure source of financial support." Indeed. Indeed they will.

And here I thought republicans were all for unions these days, what with bragging about the tariffs and Trump parading them around.

I can't speak for all Republicans, but personally, unions suck. They're corrupt, they drive companies out of the country, and they extort money from workers.
They thank you for supporting Trump’s wealth destroying tariffs
That’s so very Right Wing of you!

Not at all, if they provide sufficient value to their membership to justify what the membership pays for their services and don't receive special "protected status" treatment from the state.
IMHO Just like anything else, there are Unions that provide a good value proposition to their members and then there are those that don't, as long as the membership gets to decide and aren't forced to join and employers are free to decide whether or not to engage in collective bargaining then Unions fit fine into "today's economic reality".
It's obvious that you have never been in a Union, or worked in a Union environment. .... :cool:

Breaking on FOX news right now. The US Supreme Court just ruled that non-union members can't be extorted by the unions. That's really going to hurt the Democrat's piggy bank.

Another day of WINNING!

Another bad day for workers. Soon expect slave labor, no healthcare, everything for the business and corps.

If Trump is so patriotic why does he not have factories , he and Ivanka in the US, because he is not.

Let me make this easy for you: The politicians upset about the Supreme Court decision are the ones that get union support and money.

"Janus v AFSCME was literally a $64 million dollar question as that’s how much public employee unions spent in 2016 cycle, 90% of it for Democrats.'

And here I thought republicans were all for unions these days, what with bragging about the tariffs and Trump parading them around.

I can't speak for all Republicans, but personally, unions suck. They're corrupt, they drive companies out of the country, and they extort money from workers.
Is it? Pretty sure Trump killed that part of the party.

Breaking on FOX news right now. The US Supreme Court just ruled that non-union members can't be extorted by the unions. That's really going to hurt the Democrat's piggy bank.

Another day of WINNING!

Another bad day for workers. Soon expect slave labor, no healthcare, everything for the business and corps.

If Trump is so patriotic why does he not have factories , he and Ivanka in the US, because he is not.
Since you’ve been supplied with the answer multiple times I can only assume you’re suffering from dementia.

Another day of WINNING!

This is excellent for you, The Donald and the Right-Wing Winning again! Most Unions Worldwide are Neo-Communist and they operate an extortion racket that include bully tactics to extort money, being Pro-Individualism IMHO if someone wants to NOT be in a Union that is their choice, ultimately of course being Anti-Union IMHO the situation would be better for business if all Unions were outlawed, there is no need for Unions, it is more positive for businesses in general if there is no Union in operation.

I suspect that the timing is bad. The Ds are blowing a gimme in the mid-terms but will blame this ruling for their losses.

It's obvious that you have never been in a Union, or worked in a Union environment. .... :cool:

My husband use to went on his own, but what really hurt was the prevailing wage since he is on his own. I was glad he was in the union, meant we had decent healthcare. That was in 95. So do you know what healthcare we have had since the ACA, and Today. Scared to death of having a pre-existing condition.

Is it? Pretty sure Trump killed that part of the party.
So you’re admitting Liberals love Chinese slave labor.

Another day of WINNING!

This is excellent for you, The Donald and the Right-Wing Winning again! Most Unions Worldwide are Neo-Communist and they operate an extortion racket that include bully tactics to extort money, being Pro-Individualism IMHO if someone wants to NOT be in a Union that is their choice, ultimately of course being Anti-Union IMHO the situation would be better for business if all Unions were outlawed, there is no need for Unions, it is more positive for businesses in general if there is no Union in operation.

Yes if only there was never a need for unions. Here come the Pinkertons.
Pinkerton (detective agency) - Wikipedia

Last edited:

Forum List

Back