SC Just Stuck It To The Labor Unions

JGalt

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2011
Breaking on FOX news right now. The US Supreme Court just ruled that non-union members can't be extorted by the unions. That's really going to hurt the Democrat's piggy bank.

Another day of WINNING!

The far right of the GOP wants to put union members down on the plantation.

And here I thought republicans were all for unions these days, what with bragging about the tariffs and Trump parading them around.

I can't speak for all Republicans, but personally, unions suck. They're corrupt, they drive companies out of the country, and they extort money from workers.

And here I thought republicans were all for unions these days, what with bragging about the tariffs and Trump parading them around.
Sure, for those that want to be members and deal with their corruption. Not for those being held hostage to them when they don’t want to be a member.

I can't speak for all Republicans, but personally, unions suck. They're corrupt, they drive companies out of the country, and they extort money from workers.
They thank you for supporting Trump’s wealth destroying tariffs

The far right of the GOP wants to put union members down on the plantation.

No, idiot. We want to give everyone the same opportunity to work wherever they want to, without being forced into a union.

And that's what the SC just did. :lmao:
a question....will the non union people get the same pay and benefits as the union members,or will they have to take whatever the company wants to give them?...

If the unions had restricted themselves to working on behalf of workers instead of politicians, there likely would not have been a problem.

A huge bite out of Democrat funding. What's not to like.

Forum List

Back