SC Just Stuck It To The Labor Unions

The far right of the GOP wants to put union members down on the plantation.

Yes they do they want to put them down on the plantation where the Leftists keep their Blacks, the best solution is put all the Union leaders and Union Agitators on the plantation and liberate the Blacks off the Democrat plantation.

And here I thought republicans were all for unions these days, what with bragging about the tariffs and Trump parading them around.

I can't speak for all Republicans, but personally, unions suck. They're corrupt, they drive companies out of the country, and they extort money from workers.
They thank you for supporting Trump’s wealth destroying tariffs
That’s so very Right Wing of you!
Is it? Pretty sure Trump killed that part of the party.
So you’re admitting Liberals love Chinese slave labor.
Isn't that the only way to assure plenty of Chinese food buffets?

Not at all, if they provide sufficient value to their membership to justify what the membership pays for their services and don't receive special "protected status" treatment from the state.
IMHO Just like anything else, there are Unions that provide a good value proposition to their members and then there are those that don't, as long as the membership gets to decide and aren't forced to join and employers are free to decide whether or not to engage in collective bargaining then Unions fit fine into "today's economic reality".
It's obvious that you have never been in a Union, or worked in a Union environment. .... :cool:

Nope, never been in a Union but I know quite a few people that have, the verdict is mixed, some have very positive experiences to relate and others have very negative ones.

Like I said, it all depends on the value proposition the union in question offers and what specific state laws govern the freedom to choose to join or not are, when workers aren't mandated to join a union as a condition of employment it's amazing how fast unions get there shit together with respect to providing value to their members or if they don't, how fast they cease to exist.

The far right of the GOP wants to put union members down on the plantation.

Yes they do they want to put them down on the plantation where the Leftists keep their Blacks, the best solution is put all the Union leaders and Union Agitators on the plantation and liberate the Blacks off the Democrat plantation.
Absolutely no free will in the USA, absolutely not..

Kagan: "the majority’s road runs long. And at every stop are black-robed rulers overriding citizens’ choices."

A liberal justice writing about black-robed rulers, after all of the activism we've seen from that wing of the Court, is incredibly rich.

And here I thought republicans were all for unions these days, what with bragging about the tariffs and Trump parading them around.

I can't speak for all Republicans, but personally, unions suck. They're corrupt, they drive companies out of the country, and they extort money from workers.
I like anybody that will give me a better deal for the thing that I want.

You are free to join a union and financially support it, if YOU choose to. You can no longer be FORCED to have your wages extorted from you by a non-government entity for the mere privilege of working.

Breaking on FOX news right now. The US Supreme Court just ruled that non-union members can't be extorted by the unions. That's really going to hurt the Democrat's piggy bank.

Another day of WINNING!

Another bad day for workers. Soon expect slave labor, no healthcare, everything for the business and corps.

If Trump is so patriotic why does he not have factories , he and Ivanka in the US, because he is not.
Since you’ve been supplied with the answer multiple times I can only assume you’re suffering from dementia.

No tell me again??

Breaking on FOX news right now. The US Supreme Court just ruled that non-union members can't be extorted by the unions. That's really going to hurt the Democrat's piggy bank.

Another day of WINNING!

Another bad day for workers. Soon expect slave labor, no healthcare, everything for the business and corps.

If Trump is so patriotic why does he not have factories , he and Ivanka in the US, because he is not.

"Soon expect slave labor, no healthcare, everything for the business and corps."

No that is not what Right-Wingers want, that is what The International Globalists want, that is the reason they fanatically are pushing the Open Borders thing to flood Western nations with Third Worlders, they essentially being low skilled or no skilled are designed to be used as slave labour so the Big Corporations can pay the lowest of wages and make more profit. I am against Big Corporations, including the Big Banks, I would support action being taken against them, they have much too great power they should have their legs chopped so they become dwarfs, this way medium size businesses and small businesses could once again prosper like they used to do in the 1940s-1960s.

Isn't that the only way to assure plenty of Chinese food buffets?
Warren Buffets.

Which means you lack a moral compass.
Very neo-Con of you.

Another day of WINNING!

Since you’ve been supplied with the answer multiple times I can only assume you’re suffering from dementia.

No tell me again??
No...you will simply forget again.

China is full on Communist so of course Leftists love China.

Another day of WINNING!

No tell me again??
Easy, he's a business man, he's changing the environment, before it was cheaper to make stuff overseas......what makes him patriotic, is he's trying to make America more competitive with lower taxes and regulation......and then he will hammer you if you mfg outside the US.....so there is no reason not to make them in the US. We still have a ways to go to achieve this, but he's working on it.

Another day of WINNING!

"Soon expect slave labor, no healthcare, everything for the business and corps."

No that is not what Right-Wingers want, that is what The International Globalists want, that is the reason they fanatically are pushing the Open Borders thing to flood Western nations with Third Worlders, they essentially being low skilled or no skilled are designed to be used as slave labour so the Big Corporations can pay the lowest of wages and make more profit. I am against Big Corporations, including the Big Banks, I would support action being taken against them, they have much too great power they should have their legs chopped so they become dwarfs, this way medium size businesses and small businesses could once again prosper like they used to do in the 1940s-1960s.

The GOP use cheap labor and love immigration. There is no going backwards in time. The small businessman is dying to survive. The GOP is pro big business.

Which means you lack a moral compass.
Very neo-Con of you.

Fuck The Neo-Conservatives and Fuck The Unions.

Forum List

Back