Say What you will about Ann Coulter, She Nailed it Here.

"If we took away women's right to vote, we'd never have to worry about another Democrat [sic] president. It's kind of a pipe dream, it's a personal fantasy of mine, but I don't think it's going to happen."
- Ann Coulter

84db70ece3963400b2d8ddcef7027ab580625415ff8fff880974624cc152ca0b.jpg

well even if she turns traitor her words in the interview are correct STMike !!

so what , she has an opinion Oldschool , heck , I don't think that you should vote !!

"If we took away women's right to vote, we'd never have to worry about another Democrat [sic] president. It's kind of a pipe dream, it's a personal fantasy of mine, but I don't think it's going to happen."
- Ann Coulter

84db70ece3963400b2d8ddcef7027ab580625415ff8fff880974624cc152ca0b.jpg
She's a shock jock. Gotta sell those books somehow.
True I've sometimes wondered if I shouldn't drop everything I'm doing and write a book about some crazy far right topic to see if I can milk millions off the dummies like she does.

Speaking of NAILING: Are these two still Nailing it?

Ann%20Coulter%20and%20Jimmie%20Walker-ALO-122167.jpg
OMG!
Don't worry! Ann's man a Republican and a staunch conservative... No need to fear! He is also an accomplished Obama basher!
She's not a conservative. Take that back!

flame-010.gif

I agree.

I can't remember the last time I saw an actual Conservative.

And, you won't find any on this board!

The far right reactionary sickos hate the truth that the world is changing and they can't stop it.

The 4 million that did not vote, at least 30% of them were lefties who would not vote for Obama.

The sun has set on your day forever. It will never rise again.

Speaking of NAILING: Are these two still Nailing it?

Ann%20Coulter%20and%20Jimmie%20Walker-ALO-122167.jpg
OMG!
Don't worry! Ann's man a Republican and a staunch conservative... No need to fear! He is also an accomplished Obama basher!
She's not a conservative. Take that back!

flame-010.gif
She might be. She's just in too deep at this point to pretend to be rational :rofl:
I think book peddlers have a credibility issue at best, especially the talk show hosts that plug their books over and over on their radio shows like...oh...Michael Savage for instance. Every one of ANNorexia's books have a shocking title to titillate large children with more money than good sense. Conservatives can do WAY better than Cunter.

I think it's funny how pundits have to act ever so indignant because AC is not at all politically correct. But I wonder how many of them can't help but acknowledge all the truth she says in their own private conversations. I mean, most of them are deluded. But there's got a be a few funny convoes that it would be fun to be a fly on the wall....

Forum List

Back