Say What you will about Ann Coulter, She Nailed it Here.

Speaking of NAILING: Are these two still Nailing it?

Ann%20Coulter%20and%20Jimmie%20Walker-ALO-122167.jpg
OMG!
Don't worry! Ann's man a Republican and a staunch conservative... No need to fear! He is also an accomplished Obama basher!
She's not a conservative. Take that back!

flame-010.gif
She might be. She's just in too deep at this point to pretend to be rational :rofl:
I think book peddlers have a credibility issue at best, especially the talk show hosts that plug their books over and over on their radio shows like...oh...Michael Savage for instance. Every one of ANNorexia's books have a shocking title to titillate large children with more money than good sense. Conservatives can do WAY better than Cunter.
ALL the partisan opinion peddlers, left AND right are bad for this country. But in some cases there's a bigger market for them than for real journalists. What can you do? :dunno:

Fck that anorexic floozie. She was the first talk show host to spread her nasty legs for the Romney campaign, saying everyone should vote for him because he's the inevitable nominee. Unforgivable! She's part of the problem and she's a damn Leftist. I don't care what she says.

romney-lovin-ann-coulter-has-been-castrated.jpeg

I wonder how long before she gets jiggy with Jebby?

If Romney had the same number of votes as McCain he would have won. If Crawly didn't falsely bail out Obama during a debate things might have been different. If the media actually covered half of the Obama scandals as they would Bush we would be singing a different tune. Hard to blame Coulter for that. She is not as influential as you give her credit for. Nevertheless, the op speaks to the merits of her statement and only the merits of her statement. Hence "Say what you will but...." How about we stay on topic?

You forget Sandy, too. That was a gift on a platter for Obama's media machine. All's they did for the week leading to the election is talk about how brilliant the stately Obama was in the face of this natural disaster. All the same, I think the vote was rigged all along. All of the swing states not being close after poll after poll showed otherwise? No, there was cheating; and a ton of it.

naw Moonglow , if that's her lifestyle what would that have to do with her / its opinion ??

There are cultures that are obviously deficient..........what a hateful bitch

Trying to make Americans more afraid of Mexicans than terrorists

Coulter speaks for the conservative movement and makes it clear why we should be repulsed by them

whats repulsive about speaking the truth ?? Mexico is deficient , mordida is rampant , murder is widespread . Nothing repulsive about those observations .

There are cultures that are obviously deficient..........what a hateful bitch
Trying to make Americans more afraid of Mexicans than terrorists

Damn right. The terrorist threat is minute, the mexican threat huge. We nee to bring all our overseas troops home and put them on the border.

whats repulsive about speaking the truth ?? Mexico is deficient , mordida is rampant , murder is widespread . Nothing repulsive about those observations .

I urge all Republicans to run on that sentiment

Forum List

Back