Say Goodbye To That Stupid Wall

There wasn't any chance it was going to happen with a republican controlled congress. They can pass all the bills they want in the House but none of them could get past the democratic filibuster in the Senate.

Now there won't be any bills in the House for the wall either.

So say goodbye to that huge waste of taxpayer money.

Here's a suggestion, get trump to keep his promise to you, get the money from Mexico.

Still few months to get the funding. It would be yuge!

Otherwise, Trump will have to EO the invaders.

Keep telling yourself that.

There will be no money from this congress for a wall. The democrats will kill it in the senate if by some miracle the republicans actually do some work in the House and get a bill passed. Good luck with that. LOL.

Thanks to republicans instituting a non stop filibuster on every piece of legislation to retain control of the senate in the Obama years when the democrats had the majority, the democrats have control of both the Senate and House of Reps.

No legislation will get past the filibuster that the democrats will be doing on all republican legislation. Nothing will get passed the senate or our congress without democratic approval.

Notice how that so called caravan of invaders aren't being talked about by trump now since the election is over? He used that to scare people. It was nothing more than an election tactic and it didn't work.

Sucks to be you right now doesn't it?

How exactly will the Dems in the Senate stop anything?

The same way that republicans did it in the Obama years when they didn't have majority in the senate.

The filibuster.

The republicans filibustered just about every bill that went to the senate in those years. Especially the years that democrats controlled the House of Reps.

Nothing got passed the Senate in those years unless the republicans allowed it.

Get ready for the democrats to do the same thing.

How did the Democrats do on filibustering Kavanaugh's nomination?

There wasn't any chance it was going to happen with a republican controlled congress. They can pass all the bills they want in the House but none of them could get past the democratic filibuster in the Senate.

Here's a suggestion, get trump to keep his promise to you, get the money from Mexico.

There will be no money from this congress for a wall. The democrats will kill it in the senate if by some miracle the republicans actually do some work in the House and get a bill passed. Good luck with that. LOL.

Thanks to republicans instituting a non stop filibuster on every piece of legislation to retain control of the senate in the Obama years when the democrats had the majority, the democrats have control of both the Senate and House of Reps.

No legislation will get past the filibuster that the democrats will be doing on all republican legislation. Nothing will get passed the senate or our congress without democratic approval.

Notice how that so called caravan of invaders aren't being talked about by trump now since the election is over? He used that to scare people. It was nothing more than an election tactic and it didn't work.

There’s this thing called a “filibuster” you should learn about. It allows Democrats to effectively block any legislation the Republicans try to pass.

You never heard of the nuclear option?

Dumbass!

LMAO that's one little factoid he will ignore. Just like he will ignore that Harry Reid is the one who made it possible.

There’s this thing called a “filibuster” you should learn about. It allows Democrats to effectively block any legislation the Republicans try to pass.

Dumbass!
LOLOL

Poor, dumbfuck... that hasn’t happened on legislation. As of now, Democrats can block every bill they want in the Senate.

I can’t believe you never heard of a filibuster. Actually, yes I can. Your welcome for the education.

The same way that republicans did it in the Obama years when they didn't have majority in the senate.

The filibuster.

The republicans filibustered just about every bill that went to the senate in those years. Especially the years that democrats controlled the House of Reps.

Poor, dumbfuck ... we’re talking about legislation, not confirmations.

2s0blvo.jpg

Dumbass!
LOLOL

Poor, dumbfuck... that hasn’t happened on legislation. As of now, Democrats can block every bill they want in the Senate.

I can’t believe you never heard of a filibuster. Actually, yes I can. Your welcome for the education.

You forgot the key word that makes you the dumbass!

Yet!

I had no problem with the wall. But if the Reps think it would have single-handedly stopped illegal immigration...dream on.

Well, it's done now.

And Trumpbots who think 'the troops are there guarding the border for good'? Guess again.

As soon as a Dem is in the WH, they will probably be pulled from the border.

The wall was never going to happen in the first place...Anyone with a lick of sense already knew this...That said, it's now a ready-made 2020 issue to run against the demoloon congress.

And when Trump doesn’t get it built…it will be a broken campaign promise.

What are you going to say…”You were stupid to believe him in 2016….but he’s being honest now?”

Actually, that sort of back handed slap across the face of people who believe the blob will probably work since they gave up on having any self respect voting for him the first time.

Trump already told you today he's blaming Dem's.
Hey guess what? Dems took the House.

So the can't do anything we have them 100% obstructed. Enjoy 2 years of frustration :auiqs.jpg:
They can actually lol. They can impede much of Trump’s work as well as investigate him more.

Dumbass!
LOLOL

Yet!
LOLOL

Any day now! Any day. :lmao:

Meanwhile, you asked what Democrats could do to stop anything and you were schooled.

Dumbass!
LOLOL

Yet!
LOLOL

Meanwhile, you asked what Democrats could do to stop anything and you were schooled.

Schooled? I taught the subject for 21 years, dumbass!

You do realize that Senate rewrites their rules every time a new Congress is seated, right?

What is to say that the nuclear option applies to all legislation in the new Senate?

All it takes is 51 votes, and you know they have more than that.

Don't challenge the master when you are still so wet behind the ears that your nickname is "Niagra"!!

Dumbass!
LOLOL

Yet!
LOLOL

You do realize that Senate rewrites their rules every time a new Congress is seated, right?

What is to say that the nuclear option applies to all legislation in the new Senate?

Don't challenge the master when you are still so wet behind the ears that your nickname is "Niagra"!!
LOLOL

You didn’t even know how Democrats could stop Republicans in the Senate. Yes indeed, you were schooled. It’s called a “filibuster.”

Dumbass!
LOLOL

Yet!
LOLOL

LOLOL

You didn’t even know how Democrats could stop Republicans in the Senate. Yes indeed, you were schooled. It’s called a “filibuster.”

OK, listen up one ore time dumbass. I taught the subject for 21 years in public and DoD schools. I know all about the filibuster, but the Republicans can change the rules so that the Democrats actually have to stand and talk during their filibuster. How many of those ancient Democrats do you think would last more than a half hour at the podium?

You are just pissed because I know more than you do about everything! Get used to it, junior!

The filibuster.

Republicans removed the filibuster on Supreme Court nominees. If that filibuster had been in place, kavanaugh never would have been nominated much less confirmed. A candidate that would have been more moderate and acceptable to the people of our nation would be in that seat right now.

However if you had read my post more carefully I took that into consideration. Which is why I clearly put " every bill" in my post. However the filibuster had not been removed on Supreme Court nominations when Obama was president.

There's a difference between a bill and a court nomination.

Which that still stands. No legislation or bill will pass the senate without democratic approval. The republicans don't have 60 seats.

I don't see the republicans removing the filibuster on legislation. They won't have to. The legislation that will come out of the House of Reps won't be what the republicans in the Senate want so I doubt that mcconnell brings the bills to the floor. Any bills that come out of the senate that goes to the House probably won't make it to the floor.

The senate will have to write bills that have a chance to get past the House or not much legislation will get done. If they write legislation that is bipartisan so that some democrats in the senate votes for it, it could have a good chance to pass in the House.

The republican policy of "my way or the highway" has to stop or nothing will get done for the next 2 years.

Compromise isn't treason. It's one of the ways how a democracy is supposed to work.

LOLOL

Yet!
LOLOL

LOLOL

OK, listen up one ore time dumbass. I taught the subject for 21 years in public and DoD schools. I know all about the filibuster, but the Republicans can change the rules so that the Democrats actually have to stand and talk during their filibuster. How many of those ancient Democrats do you think would last more than a half hour at the podium?

You are just pissed because I know more than you do about everything! Get used to it, junior!
You could have taught it for 50 years, you still didn’t know Democrats could stop Republicans with filibusters. You’re welcome for the free edification.

The filibuster.

Republicans removed the filibuster on Supreme Court nominees. If that filibuster had been in place, kavanaugh never would have been nominated much less confirmed. A candidate that would have been more moderate and acceptable to the people of our nation would be in that seat right now.

However if you had read my post more carefully I took that into consideration. Which is why I clearly put " every bill" in my post. However the filibuster had not been removed on Supreme Court nominations when Obama was president.

There's a difference between a bill and a court nomination.

Which that still stands. No legislation or bill will pass the senate without democratic approval. The republicans don't have 60 seats.

I don't see the republicans removing the filibuster on legislation. They won't have to. The legislation that will come out of the House of Reps won't be what the republicans in the Senate want so I doubt that mcconnell brings the bills to the floor. Any bills that come out of the senate that goes to the House probably won't make it to the floor.

The senate will have to write bills that have a chance to get past the House or not much legislation will get done. If they write legislation that is bipartisan so that some democrats in the senate votes for it, it could have a good chance to pass in the House.

The republican policy of "my way or the highway" has to stop or nothing will get done for the next 2 years.

Compromise isn't treason. It's one of the ways how a democracy is supposed to work.

The Democrat's definition of compromise is "Do it my way or else!".

Yet!
LOLOL

LOLOL

You could have taught it for 50 years, you still didn’t know Democrats could stop Republicans with filibusters. You’re welcome for the free edification.

FOAD. Welcome to ignore for being a moron AND and asshole!

LOLOL

LOLOL

Great, so you’re a pussy along with being an idiot. Meanwhile, had you actually known Democrats could stop Republicans in the Senate, you would never have asked such a stupid question.

So there will be no wall for trump. Should such a bill make it to the Senate, Democrats can do this thing called a “filibuster.”

:dance:

LOLOL

Yet!
LOLOL

LOLOL

You can yield for a question without yielding the floor. The catch is that only other Senators can ask questions. During which, you can relax.

LOLOL

LOLOL

Oh he's a moron all right. A moron who only recognizes what he wants to believe as being true.

I quite paying attention to his stupid ass long ago.

Don't waste time trying to argue with the idiot. I sure don't.

dear Donald,

It’s time. Put aside the Businessman, become who you were born to be. Use the military to Build the Wall. Save America.

Forum List

Back