Say Goodbye To That Stupid Wall

And once again the Dems are against the majority of the people who want the wall at 51%.
CBS Poll: 51% of Americans Believe a Border Wall is a Good Idea
Just like the ACA when 55% did not want it.
They say Democracy all the time, but it isn't when you go against the majority.
That’s an old poll. The most recent poll shows Americans are against it, 60% to 37%.

Partisans view the other side's rallies, protests with suspicion - CBS News poll

So look at that ^^^ turns out it’s actually Republicans who are against the majority of the people.

That poll was just this last June.
We have wanted the wall for 20 years and both parties won't do it even though it's their Constitutional duty the secure our borders.

I don't see what your poll has anything to do about the Dems who vote for things that the majority doesn't want.

And I have no idea why you think partisanship has anything to do with passing bills against the majority.
LOL

Dayam, you rightards are “special.”

Moron, aside from the fact that the poll I posted was from just last month, i.e., more recent than yours — yours didn’t even show a majority of Americans ”wanted” the wall being built; whereas my poll showed a majority are against it being built.

Never mind that we have wanted it for 20 years.
If you lived near the border you'd want one also ,when they keep breaking into our homes, stealing water, food and anything else they can get.

Ha ha ha.......So hundreds of thousands currently on foot would take a plane or boat instead? Dems really are smarter than conservatives.

Air ports and sea ports are the primary points of entry for illegal immigration? Care to wager on that?

How does a wall around a house serve other purposes? And after all, someone can trespass by airplane or sea.

Stick the "illegal aliens contribute to the economy millions upon millions of dollars" where the sun doesn't shine. The cost outweighs the benefits in dollars and sense. Matter of fact, if I were a dumb ass as well and needed the material, I could just as well say a border wall contributes millions and millions to our economy. I mean after all, it puts people to work.

Legal forms of entry followed by over staying their permit.

How many illegal immigrants are in the us? Ballpark figure.
25 to 30 million by the new numbers

25-30 million.

TheDude do you concur with that figure?

Yale says 22 million actually
Yale, MIT study: 22 million, not 11 million, undocumented immigrants in US

Next moron
Homeland Security’s last count (2014) was 12 million. There’s no way 10 million more entered over the last 4 years.

So between 10 million and 30 million. Lets split the difference and call it 17 million people are here undocumented, illegally, and do not pay social security taxes (no SSN) or income taxes.

If one ads up the population of the following states and DC, you get about 17M people:

Nebraska
West Virginia
Idaho
Hawaii
New Hampshire
Maine
Montana
Rhode Island
Delaware
South Dakota
North Dakota
Alaska
District of Columbia
Vermont
Wyoming

Now the illegals may not pay SS taxes or income taxes but they do pay sales taxes on everything legal residents do. There is no button at Target or JC Penny that doesn't charge sales tax to someone based on their residency status. So if you were to add up the same states (5 of which do not have sales taxes by the way) and take their sales tax revenue (along with excise taxes, fees, licenses, non-taxed goods that still support jobs and income), you'd get a clue as to the impact that illegals have on the economy.

For example, according to this story Adding It Up: How Much Tax Does A Taxpayer Pay?, the family in question pays $400 in sales tax alone. That is $6.8 billion a year in sales taxes alone. You can probably add in another billion or so in excise taxes, fees, licenses. Non-taxed goods which still support the economy are harder to define.

So depending on how many illegals are out there, they are chunking in between $6 and $8 Billion per year. And it's important to remember that sales taxes are not like income taxes paid to the federal government. These monies stay in the state.

Can you imagine how many Border Patrol Agents the $24 Million we blew on Beto Mueller could have paid for?

:rolleyes:

Mueller got $39.9 million from Manafort for tax evasion... we own an apartment in Trump tower included....

Mueller is in the 'plus' right now... we made money by the investigation, we did not lose money in it.

B.S. we pay the IRS Billions of dollars a year every year..

Why didn't they do their fucking job?

I'm not certain what you are trying to say or what you are complaining about? :dunno:

If you are counting dollars on what the Mueller Investigation is costing us, right now, he's costing us absolutely nothing, he's ahead.... if the investigation has cost 24 million, as Original has stated, and thru the Mueller investigation and indictments has colected $39 milion from Manafort for tax evasion that our gvt never had, then YES my dear, Mueller has made money for the US gvt....?

Use your brain care 4 all

It's the IRS job not a special prosecutor.

NOPE! It is the PROSECUTOR'S job, that is prosecuting the perp for tax evasion.... that's how it works with the big ass tax thieves.

You stupid

The IRS has a special division..

25-30 million.

Yale says 22 million actually
Yale, MIT study: 22 million, not 11 million, undocumented immigrants in US

Next moron
Homeland Security’s last count (2014) was 12 million. There’s no way 10 million more entered over the last 4 years.

So between 10 million and 30 million. Lets split the difference and call it 17 million people are here undocumented, illegally, and do not pay social security taxes (no SSN) or income taxes.

If one ads up the population of the following states and DC, you get about 17M people:

Nebraska
West Virginia
Idaho
Hawaii
New Hampshire
Maine
Montana
Rhode Island
Delaware
South Dakota
North Dakota
Alaska
District of Columbia
Vermont
Wyoming

Now the illegals may not pay SS taxes or income taxes but they do pay sales taxes on everything legal residents do. There is no button at Target or JC Penny that doesn't charge sales tax to someone based on their residency status. So if you were to add up the same states (5 of which do not have sales taxes by the way) and take their sales tax revenue (along with excise taxes, fees, licenses, non-taxed goods that still support jobs and income), you'd get a clue as to the impact that illegals have on the economy.

For example, according to this story Adding It Up: How Much Tax Does A Taxpayer Pay?, the family in question pays $400 in sales tax alone. That is $6.8 billion a year in sales taxes alone. You can probably add in another billion or so in excise taxes, fees, licenses. Non-taxed goods which still support the economy are harder to define.

So depending on how many illegals are out there, they are chunking in between $6 and $8 Billion per year. And it's important to remember that sales taxes are not like income taxes paid to the federal government. These monies stay in the state.

They shop at Mexican flea markets , no sales Tax.

And once again the Dems are against the majority of the people who want the wall at 51%.
That’s an old poll. The most recent poll shows Americans are against it, 60% to 37%.

Partisans view the other side's rallies, protests with suspicion - CBS News poll

So look at that ^^^ turns out it’s actually Republicans who are against the majority of the people.

We have wanted the wall for 20 years and both parties won't do it even though it's their Constitutional duty the secure our borders.

I don't see what your poll has anything to do about the Dems who vote for things that the majority doesn't want.

And I have no idea why you think partisanship has anything to do with passing bills against the majority.
LOL

Moron, aside from the fact that the poll I posted was from just last month, i.e., more recent than yours — yours didn’t even show a majority of Americans ”wanted” the wall being built; whereas my poll showed a majority are against it being built.

If you lived near the border you'd want one also ,when they keep breaking into our homes, stealing water, food and anything else they can get.
“We” have not wanted it for 20 years. And “we” don’t want it now.

Republicans are against the majority of the people. Funny how that doesn’t seem to bother you like it did when you thought it was Democrats on the wrong side of the issue.

:rolleyes:

Mueller got $39.9 million from Manafort for tax evasion... we own an apartment in Trump tower included....

Mueller is in the 'plus' right now... we made money by the investigation, we did not lose money in it.

B.S. we pay the IRS Billions of dollars a year every year..

Why didn't they do their fucking job?

I'm not certain what you are trying to say or what you are complaining about? :dunno:

If you are counting dollars on what the Mueller Investigation is costing us, right now, he's costing us absolutely nothing, he's ahead.... if the investigation has cost 24 million, as Original has stated, and thru the Mueller investigation and indictments has colected $39 milion from Manafort for tax evasion that our gvt never had, then YES my dear, Mueller has made money for the US gvt....?

Use your brain care 4 all

It's the IRS job not a special prosecutor.

NOPE! It is the PROSECUTOR'S job, that is prosecuting the perp for tax evasion.... that's how it works with the big ass tax thieves.

You stupid

The IRS has a special division..

Stupid is a complement for that bimbo

There wasn't any chance it was going to happen with a republican controlled congress. They can pass all the bills they want in the House but none of them could get past the democratic filibuster in the Senate.

Now there won't be any bills in the House for the wall either.

So say goodbye to that huge waste of taxpayer money.

Here's a suggestion, get trump to keep his promise to you, get the money from Mexico.
We have an wide open southern border

LOL

Republicans are against the majority of the people. Funny how that doesn’t seem to bother you like it did when you thought it was Democrats on the wrong side of the issue.

Of course you don't want it you need the rapist killer Mexicans vote.

I recognize Dems. are much smarter than we conservative Neanderthals, so I'm asking Dems two honest questions.

If a wall costs say 5 billion to build and lasts longer than a century, while illegals cost us 32 billion annually, explain to us all how a wall is a waste of money?

If we assume Dems own homes, explain to us all why it's best you do not build a fence around your property?

Well in our homes we don’t have airports or sea ports.

Air ports and sea ports are the primary points of entry for illegal immigration.

So the wall around our house serves other purposes.

As for the border wall, the I costs you recognize are much smaller than the actual figure, the century long viability you pronounce is retarded, you ignore the millions upon millions of dollars illegal aliens contribute to the economy and you ignore the fact that the border wall will not stop most illegal immigration. So you have the billions in outlays and no relief from what you’re trying to prevent.

Ha ha ha.......So hundreds of thousands currently on foot would take a plane or boat instead? Dems really are smarter than conservatives.

Air ports and sea ports are the primary points of entry for illegal immigration? Care to wager on that?

How does a wall around a house serve other purposes? And after all, someone can trespass by airplane or sea.

Stick the "illegal aliens contribute to the economy millions upon millions of dollars" where the sun doesn't shine. The cost outweighs the benefits in dollars and sense. Matter of fact, if I were a dumb ass as well and needed the material, I could just as well say a border wall contributes millions and millions to our economy. I mean after all, it puts people to work.

25-30 million.

Couldn't tell you, I just know the shits been out of hand for too long.

Well in our homes we don’t have airports or sea ports.

Air ports and sea ports are the primary points of entry for illegal immigration.

So the wall around our house serves other purposes.

As for the border wall, the I costs you recognize are much smaller than the actual figure, the century long viability you pronounce is retarded, you ignore the millions upon millions of dollars illegal aliens contribute to the economy and you ignore the fact that the border wall will not stop most illegal immigration. So you have the billions in outlays and no relief from what you’re trying to prevent.

25-30 million.

Couldn't tell you, I just know the shits been out of hand for too long.

Oh...okay.

LOL

Of course you don't want it you need the rapist killer Mexicans vote.

Rightwingnuts are a bigger threat.

No wall, folks. But, look at the bright side. Now the RW can continue to spread hate and fear for anyone with brown skin, for the foreseeable future.

No wall, folks. But, look at the bright side. Now the RW can continue to spread hate and fear for anyone with brown skin, for the foreseeable future.

When Malia Obama gets gang raped by a bunch of friendly brown folks from Guatemala, or one of his grand kids is killed by a Mexican drunk driver, which I hope happens here soon then you will see your wall. As for you, when your neighborhood is flooded with them and their diseases, that’s when you will start screaming for the wall.

There wasn't any chance it was going to happen with a republican controlled congress. They can pass all the bills they want in the House but none of them could get past the democratic filibuster in the Senate.

Here's a suggestion, get trump to keep his promise to you, get the money from Mexico.

Still few months to get the funding. It would be yuge!

Otherwise, Trump will have to EO the invaders.

Keep telling yourself that.

There will be no money from this congress for a wall. The democrats will kill it in the senate if by some miracle the republicans actually do some work in the House and get a bill passed. Good luck with that. LOL.

Thanks to republicans instituting a non stop filibuster on every piece of legislation to retain control of the senate in the Obama years when the democrats had the majority, the democrats have control of both the Senate and House of Reps.

No legislation will get past the filibuster that the democrats will be doing on all republican legislation. Nothing will get passed the senate or our congress without democratic approval.

Notice how that so called caravan of invaders aren't being talked about by trump now since the election is over? He used that to scare people. It was nothing more than an election tactic and it didn't work.

Sucks to be you right now doesn't it?

How exactly will the Dems in the Senate stop anything?

When Malia Obama gets gang raped by a bunch of friendly brown folks from Guatemala, or one of his grand kids is killed by a Mexican drunk driver, which I hope happens here soon then you will see your wall. As for you, when your neighborhood is flooded with them and their diseases, that’s when you will start screaming for the wall.

You are just a bucket full of sunshine, aren't you?

There will be no money from this congress for a wall. The democrats will kill it in the senate if by some miracle the republicans actually do some work in the House and get a bill passed. Good luck with that. LOL.

Thanks to republicans instituting a non stop filibuster on every piece of legislation to retain control of the senate in the Obama years when the democrats had the majority, the democrats have control of both the Senate and House of Reps.

No legislation will get past the filibuster that the democrats will be doing on all republican legislation. Nothing will get passed the senate or our congress without democratic approval.

Notice how that so called caravan of invaders aren't being talked about by trump now since the election is over? He used that to scare people. It was nothing more than an election tactic and it didn't work.

There’s this thing called a “filibuster” you should learn about. It allows Democrats to effectively block any legislation the Republicans try to pass.

I think it is highly likely the Democrats and Trump will come together on rebuilding our infrastructure. Trump talked a lot about infrastructure when he was campaigning in 2016.

Democrats have always been big on infrastructure spending. The Republicans, not so much.

Now that the Dems have the House, we will see some new infrastructure, but it won't be TH3 WAIL. :lol:

So, go ahead and point put all the "Infrastructure" improvements made during the 8 years Obama and the dems were in power.

Yeah....oops....

The wall was never going to happen in the first place...Anyone with a lick of sense already knew this...That said, it's now a ready-made 2020 issue to run against the demoloon congress.

And when Trump doesn’t get it built…it will be a broken campaign promise.

What are you going to say…”You were stupid to believe him in 2016….but he’s being honest now?”

Actually, that sort of back handed slap across the face of people who believe the blob will probably work since they gave up on having any self respect voting for him the first time.

Trump already told you today he's blaming Dem's.
Hey guess what? Dems took the House.

So the can't do anything we have them 100% obstructed. Enjoy 2 years of frustration :auiqs.jpg:

The same way that republicans did it in the Obama years when they didn't have majority in the senate.

The filibuster.

The republicans filibustered just about every bill that went to the senate in those years. Especially the years that democrats controlled the House of Reps.

Nothing got passed the Senate in those years unless the republicans allowed it.

Get ready for the democrats to do the same thing.

There’s this thing called a “filibuster” you should learn about. It allows Democrats to effectively block any legislation the Republicans try to pass.

You never heard of the nuclear option?

Dumbass!

Forum List

Back