One-party rule is OVER......

nat4900

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2015
The spinning by Trump cult members has started after last night's much-needed voters' corrections.

Sure, the Senate remained pretty much like Trump supporters wanted for it to remain and, of course, Trump will claim that it was all his doing.....BUT, the smack-down in the House democrat majority will be a painful reality-check for the orange charlatan.

With the clown, Devin Nunes out of power as Trump's lap dog and a pending Mueller report (which now CANNOT be stifled,) tough days will forthcoming for this scourge in the oval office.

I am hoping that impeachment talk will be stifled; after all what better way to thoroughly change the needed makeup of the GOP can there be than having Trump as the constant wrecking ball?

It is called stagnation, even less than normal gets done. So now any legislation that is passed will have to be bought.

This is the American way.

The spinning by Trump cult members has started after last night's much-needed voters' corrections.

Sure, the Senate remained pretty much like Trump supporters wanted for it to remain and, of course, Trump will claim that it was all his doing.....BUT, the smack-down in the House democrat majority will be a painful reality-check for the orange charlatan.

With the clown, Devin Nunes out of power as Trump's lap dog and a pending Mueller report (which now CANNOT be stifled,) tough days will forthcoming for this scourge in the oval office.

I am hoping that impeachment talk will be stifled; after all what better way to thoroughly change the needed makeup of the GOP can there be than having Trump as the constant wrecking ball?

enjoy it.

in 2 years, it could flip again

The House went the way the House usually does in off year elections, no blue wave, just a change in power. Nothing too big out of the ordinary. The Senate went according to history with as many Democratic seats that were up for grabs, the Republicans gained a seat or two.

So with all the hoopla and fear tactics by the extremes, nothing was out of the ordinary. Just another election and the extreme nuts get to start their hate today in preparation for 2020.

We will get what we really need, gridlock.

Trump will spend the next 2 years at rallies, golfing, and in the courtroom. No legislation, and NO WALL.

As it has been for 2/3 of American history, But both democrats and republicans can be bought to vote against their parties interest, so let the pork barrel legislation begin.

Only the American taxpayer will lose in this environment as has happened throughout history.

• Banned
enjoy it.

in 2 years, it could flip again

Can't wait.......In 2020 look up just how many senate seats the Trump ass-kissers need to defend.......after you look that up, take a laxative.

Trump is speaking now and he is making it clear he will work with both sides.

Also if you had an issue with the one party system while not crying when Obama had it, well get over it.

If Trump does what I believe he will do, well enjoy another 6 years of him.

As long as Democrats can't continue their time-honored tradition of packing the Courts with politically-motivated jurists, I am content with the current arrangement.

I can live with the GOP holding the White House and the Senate.

Praise Odin and Thor that we put a stop to this bullshit:

4347491664_5528314fe0_z.jpg

It's alive. IT'S ALIVE!!!

The republicans may have the majority in the senate but they don't have control of legislation in the senate.

Thanks to the republicans instituting the non stop filibuster on every piece of legislation when the democrats had the majority in the Obama years, that non stop filibuster will be used by the democrats.

Which will in reality put the democrats in control of all legislation in the Senate. With the exception of the one time allowed use of reconciliation, all legislation will have to have 60 votes and the republicans don't have those votes. The democrats will control all legislation in both chambers of congress for the next two years.

I sure hope they don't impeach trump. I want proper constitutionally required checks and balances on this out of control disaster of a president. I want the truth of what happened in 2016 to be revealed to the nation. When the truth is revealed, I believe trump will be voted out of office in 2020.

Do it the proper democratic way. The people need to throw his ugly fat butt out of office. Besides, you're right. The best thing for democrats is for trump to stay in office for the next 2 years, he's his own worst enemy.

The next two years are going to be very interesting.

The republicans may have the majority in the senate but they don't have control of legislation in the senate.

Thanks to the republicans instituting the non stop filibuster on every piece of legislation when the democrats had the majority in the Obama years, that non stop filibuster will be used by the democrats.

Which will in reality put the democrats in control of all legislation in the Senate. With the exception of the one time allowed use of reconciliation, all legislation will have to have 60 votes and the republicans don't have those votes. The democrats will control all legislation in both chambers of congress for the next two years.

I sure hope they don't impeach trump. I want proper constitutionally required checks and balances on this out of control disaster of a president. I want the truth of what happened in 2016 to be revealed to the nation. When the truth is revealed, I believe trump will be voted out of office in 2020.

Do it the proper democratic way. The people need to throw his ugly fat butt out of office. Besides, you're right. The best thing for democrats is for trump to stay in office for the next 2 years, he's his own worst enemy.

The next two years are going to be very interesting.

did Harry Reid, when he left hundreds of pieces of legislation from the House sitting on his desk?

The Republican rule change of 2015 to allow subpoenas with out consulting the minority party, wonder how this will play out now? two wrongs don't make a right, lets hope we see Dems use some fair play in the house.

There was no blue wave.
Dims gained, but it was not what they had hoped for.

Now THAT is a very stupid (but expected from morons) post......Gaining a majority in the House by 25 (so far) seats is "not winning" because democrats wanted a 30-seat majority?..........Really???

Not really. Nothing has changed except for some names in key places. Even that won’t change much. No bills will get passed. No investigations will conclude. It’s pretty much two years of the same. I would look for a few sacndels on the republican side around 2020.

Correct.

Democrats achieved their primary goal: stop the Trump/GOP agenda – and thankfully so.

Forum List

Back